It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Apologies for over looking your reply. I totally missed it. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Cheers Sabre,

So building from my previous post on handlers - this time with the Lens of "this has been going on for Millenia" - what known history can we link with this sex and sacrifice blackmail?

For example:

Cleopatra?
Greek "Amazonians"?
Roman Vestal Virgins?

The Savoy Hotel London (set up by Duke of Savoy to bring European girls for English nobles)?

The Salons of France in the 17th century (sold as "society ladies held parties to enable political discourse")?

BTW - I think it was cranky or Care who said that the places of blackmail had to be where they were. It's worth summarising who was in charge of the Virgin Islands over the centuries:

a) The Caribs from Venezuela and Brazil (Aztec hereditary?)

Not only were they fierce warriors, they supposedly feasted on their adversaries. Their bloodthirsty reputation spawned the English word cannibal, derived from the name the Spanish gave them, Caribal.

b) Spanish and French colonials:

Christopher Columbus landed on Saint Croix, then continued his explorations on Saint Thomas and Saint John. He gave the islands their original Spanish names (Santa Cruz, San Tomas, and San Juan), focusing on religious themes. The collection of tiny islets, cays, and rocks dotting the sea around them reminded Columbus of Saint Ursula and her 11,000 virgin martyrs, inspiring the name Las Once Mil Virgenes.

c) The Danish:

Moravian Brethren missionaries from Herrnhut Saxony, arrived in St. Thomas in December 1732.

d) The Americans and Germans:

The United States' first secretary in London, Henry White attempted to purchase the islands from Denmark in 1899 to resist European incursions into the Americas. The sale was unsuccessful and White attributed the failure to the influence of Kaiser Wilhelm II of the ascendent German Empire.

Certainly seems like countries rose in ascendency after gaining control of the islands!

Oops - forgot the British:

Sir John Hawkins visited the islands three times, firstly in 1542 and then again in 1563 with a cargo of slaves bound for Hispaniola. On his third visit, he was accompanied by a young captain by the name of Francis Drake in the Judith.

Sir Francis Drake visited the islands four times; its main channel was named in his honor. Drake returned in 1585, and is reported to have anchored in North Sound on Virgin Gorda prior to his tactically brilliant attack on Santo Domingo. Drake returned for the final time in 1595 on his last voyage, during which he died. The main channel in the British Virgin Islands was named in his honor.

In 1598, George Clifford, 3rd Earl of Cumberland, is reported to have used the islands as a staging ground for his later attack on La Fortaleza in Puerto Rico, during conflicts between England and Spain.

English (and Scottish) King James I granted a patent to James Hay, 1st Earl of Carlisle, for Tortola, as well as "Angilla, Semrera (Sombrero island) & Enegada". Carlisle also received letters of patent for Barbados, St. Kitts and "all the Caribees" in 1627 (the "Carlisle proprietorship"). He died shortly after, but his son, the 2nd Earl of Carlisle, leased the patents to Lord Willoughby for 21 years in 1647. Neither ever attempted to settle the northern islands.

edit on 6-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yes they do look alike... especially Gloria Vanderbilt, Ray Chandler, Paris Hilton and Maggie!

In particular the same nose.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The roots of the word "piracy" come from the ancient Greek πειράομαι, or peiráomai, meaning "attempt;" i.e., an attempt to rob for personal gain. This morphed into πειρατής, or peiratēs, meaning "brigand," and from that to the Latin pirata, where we get the modern English word pirate.[2] However, they were frequently referred to by ancient Greeks as "leistes", the same word used for land-based thieves.

--Creole women in the French Caribbean--

en.wikipedia.org...

Pirates of the Caribbean staring Johnny Depp.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yup, I saw that Bounty Hunter link thanks EMN.

Perhaps see my lack of a response a bit like a Q confirmation post, haha.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Just as a side note for you ....

When looking at the history of South America, you must understand that their history was destroyed with religious fervor.

Anything we have left came from the Spanish / Catholic Church who raped South America on a 50/50 split.

To be seen in a good light in Europe, many stories of cannibalism and ritual murder were simply made up. Thus, the Spanish Empire was seen as a purifying force under God as opposed to the people that raped and destroyed ancient cultures.

Seems the Church is always involved.

P

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Don't forget Merkel

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Interesting angle phoenix358!

I tried to be objective by including the carib cannibal reference but you've now put it into context.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'd say Merkel looks more like Adolf than Ray Chandler?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Having a look at this pic, above the bed.

The two side panels are doors that obviously close.

Can someone use photoshop and close the doors? I think with the doors closed we will see something we have not seen before.

Don't forget to reverse the door images before setting them in place.

Can someone help?

P

ETA. Why is one of the rays of the sun missing. Should be 12 but only 11 shown with an obvious space for the missing ray.
edit on 7/8/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

She does but, how far away is the DNA.

Little Saint James has seen previous devious affairs. Epstein Island is a nice place to stop on your way to Argentina.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Nailed it Rel. You must have made this connection before, your pretty smart. Victims are usually reluctant to acknowledge their prior abuse and, many are taught "programmed" to believe this is the way it should be..and continue the tradition. If you think about the Anderson Cooper pic with his mother, you will see conditioning at a very young age.

It's an ancient cult mentality and it's powerful.

The world mirrors it. Corporations, specializations, gang initiation rights, etc. The difference here is that folks are often known before they begin. In some cases they need to "remember" they are part of the club, in other cases it is known they are likely to comply. Not often do they waste time or effort it the outcome is unlikely.

In some cases they only appear to be different people to us.

Here's the one that is going to hurt most heads. In some cases those engaged are doing so by choice, in order to understand more about the reality here - all sides of the multifaceted game are played. In simple terms: Victim become perpetrator and perpetrator becomes victim. Yes this is done with the overall Control system that is an abomination.

I say this because many have made the ultimate sacrifice by engaging in all parts of this insanity to more fully understand how to break it apart. The unseen warriors who have gone into every hotel room in hotel hell to find out how it all works, take notes, and report back how best to deal with dismantling the entire system.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V15.99 20190806 to 3570 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Includes new tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Aug 06 2019 07:36:44 EST,

2) NEW FUNCTIONALITY - Reverse Post/Tweet
a) There is a "Reverse it" param of Y/N under Post/Tweet ID on the Magic square tab - this allows you to do any of the decodes there using the reverse of a post/tweet as the base,
b) A new column, AQ, on the Main DECODE RESULTS tab, holds the reverse of every Post and Tweet.

..."and so, to bed"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'll have a go in the morning... see what you mean.

In particular, the 2 bottom sun rays on left door form a triangle when overlayed on the ladder/face!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Rel, could they all be the descendants of the nephilim?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Right again Cranky. Take control of what controlled you as retribution..never fully understanding that you are just an extension of their master plan...like Rachel Chandler

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

In simplistic terms, yes... but I always saw the Nephilim as androgenous angels who came down to earth and, much like Osiris, were created phalluses in order to mate with Earth women.

What do I know though - it could well be the other way round... there has to be some reasoning behind women's mitrochondrial DNA and Jewish "membership" being down the maternal line.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

What the hell do you consider "the morning" over there..Isn't it almost 7am.

buddy

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I got carried away... yes 7am here - off to sleep and I'll wake up in the US morning around 9am EST!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
For science geeks...here are some vids of homemade ferrocells --- using ferrofluid, magnets and led lights, they make visible the toriodal electromagnetic plasma energy field. And it's beautiful:
m.youtube.com...

This shows the field in 3D:
m.youtube.com...

Torus:
m.youtube.com...

How to make your own:
m.youtube.com...

Is this Q related? I'll let you be the judge

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join