It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists Crawl Out of Baltimore Hood to Support Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

People can only be helped when they are as invested in helping themselves.

Money by itself is just a means, but without a solid plan for what you are going to do with that money, it solves nothing.

Too many of the politicos just go on and on and on about money, money, money as if fixes everything, but it doesn't. If it did, we'd have the best education in the modern world since we spend the most on ours. But our education system sucks. Clearly, that money means nothing.

I'm not opposed to spending money to help people out of poverty, but only if they really are getting out so that I'm not endlessly throwing money after money after money for them stay exactly where they are now which is by and large what's happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hopefully all this attention will finally bring change.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

People can only be helped when they are as invested in helping themselves.

Money by itself is just a means, but without a solid plan for what you are going to do with that money, it solves nothing.

Too many of the politicos just go on and on and on about money, money, money as if fixes everything, but it doesn't. If it did, we'd have the best education in the modern world since we spend the most on ours. But our education system sucks. Clearly, that money means nothing.

I'm not opposed to spending money to help people out of poverty, but only if they really are getting out so that I'm not endlessly throwing money after money after money for them stay exactly where they are now which is by and large what's happening.

Personally I think even if you took every last funding cent from Baltimore and tried a different route, like some ultra-inspiring miracle worker individual, I doubt Baltimore would ever change. People elsewhere forget it has a strong decades-long gangster (not just gansta, talking mafia here) history to it, too. They've got multiple generations of dealing with the Gambino mafia under their belt, among other crime families & syndicates.

I think the city is probably one of the best examples of how several generations of big-T Thug organized crime flanked with little-T thug unorganized crime can really drive home the apathy, a la "Well, grandma and grandpa had to put up with this s# in the 30's/40's, it's not going anywhere still."

When I say it's cultural there, I mean it's across all the demos, not just limited to one or two minorities. The history was THAT varied. The early corruption in Baltimore did not do anything other than cement that.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He could've said it more eloquently but it turns out that Trump is 100% correct.

Baltimore's new deputy police commissioner robbed at gunpoint

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

He could've said it more eloquently but it turns out that Trump is 100% correct.

Baltimore's new deputy police commissioner robbed at gunpoint

The problem with that thought is that Trump was voted in BECAUSE HE WAS NOT an eloquent talking (i.e. lying) typical politician, not in spite of it. The voters had endured enough of the bold faced lies and promises, all spoke with an eloquent and politically correct type of speech. Answering simple questions with a roundabout diatribe that never answers the question but makes them look and sound intelligent and caring.

In comes Donald Trump. He speaks in plain language, rough and to the point. And it pisses people off because they are so used to having a president that cowtows to every constituency in order to stay in office, because that is all they have after its over.

This tweet about the horrific state of the city of Baltimore was the truth. It did not come out in a PC way, but in a harsh truth. And people do not like it.

Too bad I say.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Me: It's not about race....
Dems: Really? What color are the rats in Baltimore?
Me: Black
Dems: I told you it's about race!

"We hungry". What a quote.
Speaks volumes as to why many can't get a job there.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: GenerationGap

Statistically, 1 in 4 of his constituents don't like him and will be able to give an interview saying he did nothing for them. The other three quarters kept him as their representative for the last 23 years.

Must be doing something right.

I keep seeing he must be doing something right .. no most people can't name 2 thing their Congress critter has done, if they personally haven't been bent over yet they keep punching the ticket of a familiar name that's it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Will the man (Cummings) step down, are you mad, he's getting good money and then some, he won't surrender that but by the same token you have a large lump of people from there who want something for free and are used to getting 'bribed' by politicians with seriously stupid stuff like free mobiles etc and they run at these, elect an idiot in and then complain until the next round of freebies.

If you elect a scumbag in then you get a scumbag who probably likes the fact that most of his city are undereducated and can be rallied with the race card, people that then forget what little this man has done for them. Seriously stupid.

Someone said that you sometimes get the person you deserve, totally TRUE. These people should take their head out of their arse holes and vote based on politician quality and not racial preference, by all means vote a black person in to a most black area but choose on quality and promises you make them keep. Voting for the man who plays the race card normally ends up that the race he he is voted in by are the very race who get the least out of the politician because they have no plans to help them, just their own pockets and vile agenda.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Let me in ah
Let me In ah

Bill Gates, Donald Trump let me in ah

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Thank God left leaning media NEVER does that!

LOL!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Trump deflected, he is great at that and you all eat it up. SMH.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join