It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know the Epstein story WITHOUT any conspiracy stuff??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think young underage women would be a thing for President Trump, pedophilia is an addiction, like heroin.

when you are addicted to heroin, nothing and no one else matters other then getting the fix.

the one underage girl, claimed he tied me up and raped me. I don't find that credible because if he tied her up he would have tied up someone else at some point (a M.O. as it were)

I have not heard Stormy claim he tied her up, nor Ivanna, nor Melania, no anywhere else in all the stories.

had this women/girl calimed he grabbed me by the pu$$y, I may have believed it.

but the "he tied me up" thing doesn't ring true, because she is the ONLY one to say that.

people sexual prefences are as as individual as fingerprints, but like fingerprints, they follow a pattern.

Maybe she was a "one of" but that seems rare, think of your own sex life, you do what you like over and over, why, because you like it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Thats fine, its your view that he's not a pedophile in my view he is, I totally get your reasons and yeah that is a interesting point that you raise but when I look at all the "smoke" around this I still feel that Trumps connection to Epstien is very troubling.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Well Trump was pretty much praising the guy and said he did no wrong. That's Trump though.. Loyalty over swampiness

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It sounds like Trump may have known that Epstein had a underage sexual thing but what makes you think that Trump may be a pedo?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It sounds like Trump may have known that Epstein had a underage sexual thing but what makes you think that Trump may be a pedo?

I outlined it in my first post, his actions with Miss Teen USA, the Katie Johnson file and Trumps history of sexual controversy. Its just an opinion, it could be wrong.

Even if you say he might have known about it, thats also pretty bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Trump doesn't want to be associated with Epstein at all, but it is really troubling that he praised Acosta and didn't want him to resign.

Acosta helped give Epstein a VERY light prison sentence and extremely cushy jail experience. If any average Joe did what Epstein did they would have a large prison sentence and some #y prison with other felons.

The fact that Trump is praising Acosta is something that everybody should be criticizing Trump for in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

allegedly Acosta was told Epstien was a intel asset too

or do we give him a pass on that (look who was in charge in 2008)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ok I went and read that. I agree that he does have a lot of sexual skeletons and shadiness but i don't think it's enough to call him a pedo.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Ok I went and read that. I agree that he does have a lot of sexual skeletons and shadiness but i don't think it's enough to call him a pedo.

Its not which is why I am being very clear that I am not claiming that he is in fact a pedo but rather state an opinion that I believe that in due corse it is going to transpire that Trump did have inappropriate sexual contact with minors.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well if Obama praised Acosta I would be criticizing him too! Why are trump followers incapable of calling trump out on obvious swamp behavior like this?

Do you support trump's praising of acosta amongst the Epstein scandal?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Ahh okay

link   

that will only happen after it's shown the Clintons did

Otherwise it will never happen.

link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

I like young beautiful WOMEN too, not teens, not girls.... WOMEN...lol

Trump has shown a very consistent history of liking very tall adult blonds. We know both being billionaires they ran in the same social circles, and I think it is safe to say that EVERYONE who knew Epstein thought he was a fun guy too. We also know Trump had a big falling out with him around 2000 as if Trump learned things about him. We also know Trump around 2008 was one of the few that worked to get him convicted.

As a side note I'm not sure why people keep using the "pedophile" meme or label in all this. A pedophile is an incurable condition of where a person can not help themselves as being sexually attractive with children before puberty. The age limit is under the age of 12 and when people throw around "pedophile" on everyone they feel like it minimizes and desensitizes people to the real nature and the real horror of just what one is.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

that will only happen after it's shown the Clintons did

Otherwise it will never happen.

If old bill is also guilty then yeah, I hope he is also exposed.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Maybe, I do not know for sure if he was told Epstein was an intel asset or not.

if he was, Trump is right, if he was not, Trump was wrong.

something happened

I would like to know for sure though.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

sorry but I just had to, it's my nature....

Old Bill has been "exposed" enough I think

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Even if he was an Intel asset they let him go and f*** with more kids... Plus the public doesn't know if he was an Intel asset and it makes Trump look like a fool praising someone who, at least on the surface, embodies the term "swampy".

Trump claimed he was going to clear the swamp but continues to praise people who act very Swampy.

Everything is pointing to Acosta being a swamp creature with a miniscule chance of Acosta doing this as a part of a grand plan to catch more people. Which also has a lot of flaws in that theory. Letting him go and molest more kids in order to put more pressure on him to talk? That's not an intel asset. That's some #ed up version of entrapement.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'm not certain but I think all the charges against Epstein are from before 2008 still, I have not read anything that says there are new charges latter than 2008.

If you know of any would you link to them for me, I would love to read them.

As far as I have read the "double jeopardy" defense was tried a few weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Unless I'm mistaken they found more videos of him messing with underage people. I don't know the exact charges and the fine details but letting a pedophile of this magnitude out is incredibly f***** up.

Are you trying to suggest that he got out of prison and just gave up being a pedophile monster after having zero serious repercussions?

The things people will do to make Trump seem like he can't ever make a bad decision..... SMF..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

He is a major germaphobe who cant go anywhere without antibacterial hand wash close by, an actual person on the payroll whose only job is to make it available. This is very documented, the media makes fun of his daily routine handwashing habits, almost compulsive. Not the candidate I would nominate for a rape or for involvement in this other mess. As for his former wife's deposition, not court testimony, she later clarified her comments as something other than violent rape but more akin to domestic abuse. Not neccesarily better but not as claimed either. I give the Constitutionally guaranteed benefit of doubt to all, so I will not claim Trump guilty by association not simply someone makes an allegation, investigate the claims but remember that people in positions of power with wealth attached make attractive targets to claims of this nature as it's difficult to defend, especially in the public arena

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join