It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know the Epstein story WITHOUT any conspiracy stuff??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Sillyolme

Stop whining.

Whining is all the nitwits in the deranged cult have left to do.
Every handful of sh!t they have slung at Trump has dropped right to the floor.
Full panic mode 24/7/365....TRUMP BAD!!!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

To quote YOU

"if (s)he wasn't convicted (s)he didn't do anything wrong" (REF: Hillary Clinton)

"(s)he is not a crimminal, (s)he has never been convicted of a crime"

Do you have any convictions that we are not aware of against President Trump?

( do you want me to go thru your posting history to show you saying this?)
edit on 28-7-2019 by thedigirati because: missed parenthesis ()

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

To quote YOU

"if (s)he wasn't convicted (s)he didn't do anything wrong" (REF: Hillary Clinton)

"(s)he is not a crimminal, (s)he has never been convicted of a crime"

Do you have any convictions that we are not aware of against President Trump?

( do you want me to go thru your posting history to show you saying this?)

Amazing how fast real facts will blow up the cult’s argument on anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Where is anything official from that office stating this?
I think its a lie put out by trump supporters.

Are you going to disappear and pipe down when this turns out like every other thing you've pushed against Trump?

How bout them 'peachments?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

ah you're playing the Reductio ad Hitlerum card.

You just made yourself look a whole lot more stoooopider

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

"Then there is the now infamous “I love Epstein!! Likes women as much as me.. especially young ones!”"

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

One of these is not like the other...can you guess which one?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Didnt Trump allude to going after the Clintons if he became Prez?

And yet we have this

Trump ‘Paid’ Hillary to Be Wedding Guest
www.thedailybeast.com...

“What did you get from Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi?” Wallace asked.

“I’ll tell you what, with Hillary Clinton, I said, ‘Be at my wedding,’ and she came to my wedding,” Trump replied. “You know why? She had no choice, because I gave.”

He added that he gave money to the Clinton Global Foundation without understanding how his funds would be used.

“I didn’t know the money would be used on private jets going all over the world,” he said. “It was.”

Clinton had a front-row seat at Donald Trump’s wedding (his third wedding) in 2005.

So a "successful" New York property developer didnt understand the "finer points" of backhanders?

Lol

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: projectvxn

Right ... because the man who says out loud that he grabs women by the pussy needs to have his language made to sound worse?
It already is as bad as it gets. Pluh eeese.

You almost got this right, but you didn't

the quote is

"they let you grab them"

what does "Let you" mean?

like, I let you be foolish, I do not force you to be foolish, but I do let you.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not only did President Trump "pay" the Clintons to be there, they even took the money like a cheap hooker.

the Horror

Also, Presidnet Trump was a Democrat at the time.

So I guess he wised up since then huh?

(innuendo is a bitch huh?)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Plain and simple but especially men who had young daughters like trump did when he was buddies with epstein.

Normally I find little to agree with you but you nailed it

7 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka

forward.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Epstein "hung" around with a major guest list of csn only be described as "elites". Everyone from Trump and Clinton, to Prince Andrew, the Queens name is alleged to be in the blackbook along with Hollywoods "A" list and "B" list, many foreign dignitaries from Prime Ministers to Ambassadors. Epstein was supposed to be some sort of prodigy investor. He worked with Bear Stearns before he struck out on his own. As Trump was always on the prowl for fresh money to support one of his projects, so this alone could explain this relationship of the two.

It is alleged that Epstein only managed accounts that involved at a minimum of a billion dollars. This would seem to account for so many major dodos being at least in telephone and peripheral contact. In business, you often must deal with individuals you have a personal dislike for, but as they say business is business. And the levels that some of Trumps projects over the years would most certainly at the least an attempt to have Epstein put his clients money in one of those projects, same for the Queen and the Hollywood moguls who are always working to find the next cash infusion, at this time they seem to be very cozy with the Chinese and not above censorship in order to get the cash, its business.

I have no clue who Epstein is or if he is some great Oracle when it comes to investing. I find it difficult to believe he somehow developed all the cash which surrounds him as some sort of super pimp through human trafficking world wide, but perhaps this will come to light in the future. More likely, he had a benefactor that believed in him, gave him access to gobs of money to invest and parlayed that into a successful investment capitalization firm. When you start with gobs of money, even modest investments like our 401's make daily would explode, look at the market since his supposed active investing took place during the 80's. Walmart stock purchased of a 100 shares back then held until today would alone be worth millions.

He moved in circles where inside information was available, gobs of money to throw into projects, and a track record of success or the appearance of success all worked together to attract more cash, more client's and word of mouth to garner more of everything over and over. As for Trumps involvement in parties and younger women, all possible but to date nothing illegal and as already pointed out, the lawyer for a large group of victims is on record as saying Trump is only one to voluntarily offer to talk and said that information gathered was helpful and he felt that he didn't need to even have Trump to testify as everything pointed to Trump not involved in any of the allegations brought forward so far.

Epstein is a creep and someone who could purchase justice. Acosta was but one individual that agreed to this ridiculous deal which Epstein obtained. Any deal of that nature would need approval from the AG in DC before being signed. We know that prosecutors in the SDNY who had zero to do with the deal other than allowing Epstein to have the jurisdiction of his release assigned to New York where he also resided, we know those prosecutors went to a Judge on Epsteins behalf to have his category of offender status lowered. The Judge to her credit pointed out the unprecedented nature of this request and refused it. Another example of purchased Justice. And that Purchasebility was world wide, evident of Epsteins travel to France and other locations that the average convicted shop lifter would be denied entry to most countries with a sex offense conviction for sure.

Trump has never traveled to the islands unlike other entities whom also have that same predilection for attractive younger women, and one trip not multiple trips for Trump on the so called Lolita Express. I give everyone with the exception of Epstein who has already pleaded guilty to crimes of this nature, the benefit of doubt. A Constitutional right which many seem to forget when it comes to the Clinton's, Trump and others. However with the purchase of Justice on full display in this case, it can be understood.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah we get that...funny how you ignore the meat of my post...let me highlight it for simplicitys sake...

So a "successful" New York property developer didnt understand the "finer points" of backhanders?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

are you saying that he is not currupt? I agree with you.

My wife married a Marine, she abhors violence.

because she married a Government trained killer she is a hypocrite?

(just because you project criminal intent does not mean there was criminal intent)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very interesting video...

Right unpopular opinion and I want to emphasise that it is an opinion I am not claiming anything as fact.

I believe Donald Trump is a pedophile.

I believe that his connection to Epstien is a disturbing one, I think that the Katie Johnson law suit could have been real, there just so many sexual skeletons in Trumps closet. I have always thought that if anything was going to bring down his presidency it would be something to do with his sexual past.

Why do I believe this,

Trump is said to have walked in on contestants dressing rooms during Miss Teen USA.

Trump's first wife testified that he raped her.

his comments about Ivanka are just flat out creepy.

He seems to be distancing himself from Epstien, playing down their relationship and I think its very clear that the two men were close.

That Katie Johnson law suit.

Trump being in Epstein little black book.

I could probably go on but for me there is no smoke with out fire. I honestly believe that it won't be until Trump is dead that the full truth about it is going to come out.
edit on 28-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you forgot one

President Trump having sex with an intern at the whitehouse

oh wait my bad............

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Lets face it, he's probably done some stuff with Hope Hicks....

I know what you're getting at, honestly I think Bill is just as bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

how many other dads confess to wanting to date their own daughter, I think i have just thrown up in my mouth a little

But he is just a man who likes voluptuos women, like most of us, but then again most of us parents dont usually describe our children in such a manner, is he a pedo?, I dont know but he sure as hell likes his daughters beauty as much as the rest of us, its just we are not related to her.

Trumps voluptuous daughter - his own words

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

there is no "Probably" with Bill and Hillary Clinton

there is no doubt what happened.

OMB OMB right?

has any of President Trumps accusers even made it to court?

Even Stormy Daniels recanted her testimony

are they even real people?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

To be clear when it comes to Bill I mean he is probably also deeply involved with the Epstien sex ring, just like I believe Trump is implicated.

Trumps wife did testify under oath that her ex-husband raped her. There are several women who are trying to get Trump in a court room over what he has done to them. I honestly believe that its not really going to come out until Trump is dead, I think after that we will get some explosive accounts of what he has been up to. I think Trump has legally defended himself very well and its very difficult to prove any of this stuff.

Like I said I am not claiming any of this as a fact, I have no proof that Trump is a pedophile, none, I base my opinion on the smoke, there is no smoke with out fire, there just too much sexual controversy around Trump for some of this stuff not to be true and the connection with Epstien I think could be the big one.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You know what though thats not even the creepy stuff, look at some of the pictures of them together when she was younger or what he said to Howard stern....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join