It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know the Epstein story WITHOUT any conspiracy stuff??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

How does the fact trump hasn’t supported him since he was caught, change the fact they were friends for years and trump frequented his parties?!?

Lol

“Even though trump used to go to his teen sex parties. He hasn’t publicly supported him since his bust.. “

No problem there then lol

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Do you think everything in the world is black and white, Trump and Epstein were in the same city, they were known to each other for years.

Innuendo does not a fact make does it?

did President Trump help get Epstein convicted? yes or no?

would YOU help convict a "good friend"?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Trump was friends with him for 15 years and regularly frequented his parties....

Isn’t that equal or more evidence than every one else accused of being at Epstein’s parties?!?!

Clinton is accused of the same, but I have seen no quote of him saying the same as trump..

Where is this info coming from?
Even the MSM has said they were at best acquaintances, the footage of him at Trumps party doesn’t look to be 2 best buddies but rather an awkward introduction.

Please share your sources, As a Trump supporter I would like to see them

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

wow, you just stopped him dead in his tracks

he has no source, just innuendo, like most things brought up against President Trump.

a little fact, lots of rumor.

no star or flag for this thread.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
titles thread, "without any conspiracy"

Immediately goes into conspiracy land against Trump

why am I not surprised
edit on pm77201919America/Chicago28p01pm by annoyedpharmacist because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Apparently pedophilia is on that list as well..

I'm constantly amazed by the disgusting accusations you people have for others.

It's sad that you think you're gonna win debates like this. Pathetic.

edit on 28 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I’m fairly sure Trump is innocent in this.
If he wasn’t we wouldn’t have CNN telling us to not get caught up in who Epstein was friends with.

If they thought for a second Trump could be implicated they would be all over it

They tried, but it couldn't be substantiated with more than what we already know. I believe the one time Trump was on Epstein's plane, Epstein wasn't even on it and Trump was hitching a ride with Epstein's son to public event or something (can't remember off the top of my head).

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Epstein was a large contributor to Trumps pageants back in the day. Trump threw a party for these contributors and Epstein was there. Also there is a video from the 92 party showing the two hanging out. Now why would someone hangout with someone they didn’t like!
I know I sure as shiz wouldn’t. And if Trump knew he was a bad man then why on a annual basis allow him to contribute to his pageant? Makes no sense. And also Clinton is probably more involved than most think. Him and Epstein were very close pals then. As was Trump and Clinton.
The pieces are right there. Don’t allow your support for someone cloud your judgement.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

yes, and Epstein was convicted which President Trump helped facilitate.

I wonder if the Clintons were around Epstein after the conviction, Presidnet Trump was NOT.

you can find all kinds of things before the conviction, but not after, when it comes to President Trump, I wonder why that is?

it's almost like President Trump didn't want to be around a convicted pedophile or something, what a bigot.!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You're very late to the party on this one.

You should already know that Trump had Epstein banned from Mara Lago when he found out he was hitting on the young girls there.

Trump's name isn't on Epstein flying logs for personal flights to Orgy Island, however, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Except the actual real life journalists are not accusing every single person who attended an Epstein party..

The real life actual journalists won’t point a finger accusing people of child molestation without more than “he attended a party with a guy busted for buying underage prostitutes.. “

Remember that every time Fox News does the opposite.

Now they are reporting on the labor secretary though..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Right ... because the man who says out loud that he grabs women by the pussy needs to have his language made to sound worse?
It already is as bad as it gets. Pluh eeese.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

He never even mentioned the Clintons. Wow...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He never even mentioned the Clintons. Wow...

Yeah, that's the point. Pay attention.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Stop whining.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So maybe the quote should be "even if he raped someone on fifth avenue" ?
Well not on fifth... On 71 Ave upper central park area.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
titles thread, "without any conspiracy"

Immediately goes into conspiracy land against Trump

why am I not surprised

LOL noticed the same thing. Hillary did it, all the left's supporters do it, CNN does it constantly.

When it's directed at one of their own they reverse the process. The level of hypocrisy is inversely proportional to their dishonesty and immorality.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Hmmmm

I wonder if your daughter had been trumps door prize at his last Epstein party , if you would still be a supporter???

Likely so... I mean murder in Times Square and all..
Nice work. If they gave awards for trolling you would deserve an Oscar. Personally, I love a good # show, so kudos for creating one.
edit on 28-7-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What are YOU saying?
That since trump hasn't had anything to do with him since 2008 whatever they did before that is in the past????
Not sure where this is going.
And what does "Hollywood" (because you see that as an entity I put it in quotes) have to do with it? what is the point of mentioning that?
Anyone who associated with him and didnt turn him in is scum and guilty by association. Plain and simple but especially men who had young daughters like trump did when he was buddies with epstein.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Where is anything official from that office stating this?
I think its a lie put out by trump supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join