It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna know the Epstein story WITHOUT any conspiracy stuff??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I would like to say I was wrong.. I read up on the Epstein case years back , but only the official reports..

Now crazy more has come out..

This video is by a lawyer covering ONLY the official deports..

No speculation... and it is still far worse than I thought..

Also Trumps labor secretary is literally the primary person responsible for the cover up..

This is a must watch peeps!!

youtu.be...

edit on 28-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Also Trumps labor secretary is literally the primary person responsible for the cover up..
a reply to: JustJohnny

Guilt by association?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Embedding video for you.

edit on 28-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24517174]AugustusMasonicus[/post

Damnit AM I wanted to correct you but you beat me to it....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Yes, but not because of the labor secretary..

No one knows what their co-workers do off the clock..

Because Trump has a long standing relationship with Epstein, frequenting his parties and such..

Then there is the now infamous “I love Epstein!! Likes women as much as me.. especially young ones!”

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you so much!

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Then there is the now infamous “I love Epstein!! Likes women as much as me.. especially young ones!”

A BS made-up quote.

Why don't you actually quote what he said instead of trying to make it sound worse?

You want to take the "conspiracy" out of it? All you're doing is latching on to your own conspiracy where the Clintons had nothing to do with it and trying to pin in on Trump.

This is the worst kind of partisanship.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

A BS made-up quote.

Why don't you actually quote what he said instead of trying to make it sound worse?

You want to take the "conspiracy" out of it? All you're doing is latching on to your own conspiracy where the Clintons had nothing to do with it and trying to pin in on Trump.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

My pleasure brother, but I am not seeing any difference between my paraphrasing...

But hey trump did say his supporters would still back him if he murdered someone on time square...

Apparently pedophilia is on that list as well..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Hmmmm

I wonder if your daughter had been trumps door prize at his last Epstein party , if you would still be a supporter???

Likely so... I mean murder in Times Square and all..

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

ok so now show the quotes of President Trump since 2008, ya know when Epstien got convicted

Funny thing though, in 2010 epstien was still a darling of Hollywood, I wonder why Hollywood would hang around a convicted Pedophile?

no, it's ok, carry on wayward son
edit on 28-7-2019 by thedigirati because: crappy KB

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Why does that matter exactly?
Please do tell us. Cause as I see it if the past allegations are in fact true what someone says now makes no difference.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

are you saying that it doesn't mater that Epstien was convicted of being a Pedophile? then why make this thread if it doesn't matter?

what are YOU saying?

seems like since Epstiens conviction Trump distanced himself, yet others ( clinton ) did not, why not bring that up?

why Old news when there is other news more current? Or do you have an agenda and the clintons don't fit into it?

Or are you just trying to show bias?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

originally posted by: projectvxn

A BS made-up quote.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

My pleasure brother, but I am not seeing any difference between my paraphrasing...

But hey trump did say his supporters would still back him if he murdered someone on time square...

Apparently pedophilia is on that list as well..

Bradley Edwards, attorney for some of Epstein's victims, credits Trump for coming forward the first time around and helping him build his case.

Oops, did I just blow a huge hole through your underhanded thread about Trump?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That quote is from an article in The New Yorker from around 2002, well before Trumps recent incarnation as hero of the down trodden in which he was discussing a party of two that he tossed at Mara Lago for himself, Epstein and 28 young women.

www.businessinsider.com...

So this was well before any of our current antiTrumpers had an agenda against him. What could have been the agenda way back then?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am no fan of the Clintons just to clear that up.
What I am saying is that if Trump knew and was complacent with these allegations then he and everyone else involved no exceptions should be made an example of.
This type of behavior is unacceptable.
I have no bias or agenda. Except for my daily duties and groceries is on my agenda today

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think Trumps Labor Secretary resigned a few weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
What I am saying is that if Trump knew and was complacent with these allegations then he and everyone else involved no exceptions should be made an example of.

Last week, that's what the U.S Senate said about Obama. He allowed Russians to access 192 million Americans, ahead of the 2016 elections.
edit on 7/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I agree with you, but President Trump ( as already stated) Helped get Epsteins conviction, so I'm sure he was looked at the first time around.

or is that just to be ignored at this time?

President Trump has recently been called a racist too, yet in 1986 he won the elllis island award, and was on stage with rosa parks and muhamid ali. That was even before his "praise" of epstein, but no one wants to bring that up either?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Trump was friends with him for 15 years and regularly frequented his parties....

Isn’t that equal or more evidence than every one else accused of being at Epstein’s parties?!?!

Clinton is accused of the same, but I have seen no quote of him saying the same as trump..

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I’m fairly sure Trump is innocent in this.
If he wasn’t we wouldn’t have CNN telling us to not get caught up in who Epstein was friends with.

If they thought for a second Trump could be implicated they would be all over it

edit on 28/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join