It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Are Creating Hellholes Within the U.S. Due To Their Selfishness Without a Conscience.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did you know the last three mayors of Baltimore Maryland were forced out of office due to corruption?

mobile.twitter.com...

Well, that’s a fun fact.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You do realize the Democratic party is the one that championed slavery and keeping black slaves property right?

The swill people drink from the left media these days...

a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yeah check my signature.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: carewemust

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

Guess what was happening in America 100 years ago??

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

The level of garbage from conservative media is just mind boggling..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

I don't know where you've been, but self-segregation is on the rise on college campuses. So who really wants to bring it back?

On the rise based on what study?

When I was in college in 1997 I walked into a party with some black friends and the entire room went quite for at least 30 seconds. But things are getting worse now?

A little searching goes a long way.

Your source is garbage. And it proved my point. Even though it has gotten much better in the last few decades it still exists. That is what your garbage source says and that I'd also basically what I said. So do I still need to do a little research? Or are you just trying to be smug and are proven to be an i#$%&?

Lolz🤪

Lolz...

I gave you a jumping off point. You're drawing on decades old anecdotal experience. Sounds like this source may be more up your alley? Does that confirm your beliefs?

Maybe try not to be an i#$%& next time, eh?

ETA: Some more indications that self segregation is on the rise.

www.thecollegefix.com...
www.thecollegefix.com...
www.insidehighered.com...

Your garbage sources all say that it is at an all time low but "may be" starting to rise again!

Again you are acting very smug while coming up with no facts to back up your argument.

Are you honestly trying to say that racial segregation is worse now than it was in 2000?

You and your sources are not saying that but you are attacking me as if I am wrong....

Lolz🤪

Notice in my initial comment, that I said on the rise. You must think you've caught me, and are the one acting smug about it. Do you understand what reading comprehension is? Or do you usually go off half cocked.

ETA: In case you forgot. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
LOL, I thought you were just joking when you said you lived in your mums basement. I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

I don't know where you've been, but self-segregation is on the rise on college campuses. So who really wants to bring it back?

When I was in college in 1997 I walked into a party with some black friends and the entire room went quite for at least 30 seconds. But things are getting worse now?

Your source is garbage. And it proved my point. Even though it has gotten much better in the last few decades it still exists. That is what your garbage source says and that I'd also basically what I said. So do I still need to do a little research? Or are you just trying to be smug and are proven to be an i#$%&?

Lolz🤪

Lolz...

I gave you a jumping off point. You're drawing on decades old anecdotal experience. Sounds like this source may be more up your alley? Does that confirm your beliefs?

www.thecollegefix.com...
www.thecollegefix.com...

Your garbage sources all say that it is at an all time low but "may be" starting to rise again!

Again you are acting very smug while coming up with no facts to back up your argument.

Are you honestly trying to say that racial segregation is worse now than it was in 2000?

You and your sources are not saying that but you are attacking me as if I am wrong....

Lolz🤪

Notice in my initial comment, that I said on the rise. You must think you've caught me, and are the one acting smug about it. Do you understand what reading comprehension is? Or do you usually go off half cocked.

Your sources and analysis of your sources are trash!

Come back with a fact you can actually put in this thread as an original thought...

You cant?

Lolz🤪

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I would add the following video provided by @ZionistGirl18 aka JerusalemGirl.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I can't be bothered to read all 8 pages. Let me guess...

All our leftist members came in and called Bernie racist right? It's not like they're all hypocrites with huge double standards who knowingly make false claims of racism because they can't make logical arguments.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
LOL, I thought you were just joking when you said you lived in your mums basement. I stand corrected.

Your message to me will forever be enshrined in my signature..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

twitter.com...

I wish I could say I was shocked at how pathetic they are, but I can't. People need to start opening their eyes to what the Dem party has become. They've allowed their cities to become cesspools and they just don't care, they say they do, but the proof is right in front of us for all to see.

What I find really dehumanizing and demoralizing is that they will step over US citizens laying in the gutter to give illegals everything they need in exchange for a promise to vote. It's off the eff'n charts disgusting to me how these bottom feeding politicians treat American citizens, many who have voted for them. Have we as a society become this disconnected to the realities in which we live in?

It's inexcusable for a great country like ours to allow its citizens to be treated the way they're being treated. How can any decent human being support this party anymore? I'm not saying the right is perfect by any means, it's not, but it's sickening listening to the dems pretending to be on some moral high ground when their actions show that their nothing more than pond scum and that they don't GAF about any one of us. But hey, free healthcare, education, housing and food to non-citizens, gotta love that.

The Dems have no business telling anybody how anything should be run. They own the lies, hate and hypocrisy, lock, stock and barrel.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

twitter.com...

The Dems have no business telling anybody how anything should be run. They own the lies, hate and hypocrisy, lock, stock and barrel.

If you practice what you preach you might come across as something other than a whiny little brat .

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So salty.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's so sad to see ATS succumb to right wing politics. All one sees here is demonization of Democrats when in reality Republicans are even worse overall. Both parties collectively suck. Period. Thankfully a ever growing number of people realize the game is rigged, that it does not matter which party you support as long as it is the official contenders sponsored by the rich and powerful through their proxies in the Democratic and Republican parties. That's how the wealthy maintain control while distracting voters that have yet to understand how they are being played. It's so obvious what is going on that it's easy to call anyone who does not get it a moron, but I don't think it is that simple. Propaganda, rhetoric, spin, obfuscation, omission and more are all powerful tools that can be used to form false beliefs and hopes in people, particularly when applied by experts. The only way out of the mess is to replace neoliberal corporate Democrats and Republicans with independents and progressives; and the best way to do that is to get the money out of politics. That is the fuel that drives the corruption and dysfunction we see today. Voters, do your job. Turn off mainstream media. Free your mind. Research and crosscheck the constant barrage of lies and BS we are fed. Find the truth. And vote only for those who truly want to make America great again, that want to make our nation great for all people. Only by making America great for everyone can we realize the security, peace, and strength that we are capable of.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Pray tell, how does one get money out of politics?

This is a common fallacy, like most things pushed by progressives. There is no way to get money out of politics.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Learned yesterday that there's more violent crime in Baltimore than in Guatemala.

Democrats said the crime in Guatemala is why people there are coming to America. They are legitimate asylum seekers.

Dems should evacuate people from the high-crime areas of Baltimore too.
edit on 7/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
It's so sad to see ATS succumb to right wing politics. All one sees here is demonization of Democrats when in reality Republicans are even worse overall. Both parties collectively suck. Period. Thankfully a ever growing number of people realize the game is rigged, that it does not matter which party you support as long as it is the official contenders sponsored by the rich and powerful through their proxies in the Democratic and Republican parties. That's how the wealthy maintain control while distracting voters that have yet to understand how they are being played. It's so obvious what is going on that it's easy to call anyone who does not get it a moron, but I don't think it is that simple. Propaganda, rhetoric, spin, obfuscation, omission and more are all powerful tools that can be used to form false beliefs and hopes in people, particularly when applied by experts. The only way out of the mess is to replace neoliberal corporate Democrats and Republicans with independents and progressives; and the best way to do that is to get the money out of politics. That is the fuel that drives the corruption and dysfunction we see today. Voters, do your job. Turn off mainstream media. Free your mind. Research and crosscheck the constant barrage of lies and BS we are fed. Find the truth. And vote only for those who truly want to make America great again, that want to make our nation great for all people. Only by making America great for everyone can we realize the security, peace, and strength that we are capable of.

You can also actually go to Baltimore for a few days and find out the President is 100% correct....

Many cities like Baltimore and Chicago are run by corruption at all levels and the cities suffer at all levels, and the people suffer at all levels, and the societies in these cities become dysfunctional at all levels...

Maybe if the President brings this to light things can change some by this awareness. I don't agree with the President's methods, but it sure sparks awareness and debate which for these cities I do not see as a bad thing.

The questions I have for so many here is...Would you live in deep Baltimore, would you send you kids to the public schools there, would you walk the streets after dark, or maybe ever, would you feel comfortable passing groups of young men hanging on the street corners...would you like to open a business there...so many other "would you" questions about many of these cities, and I would be it is 100% NO, or even HELL NO for the vast majority.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't know what district Interstate-95 runs through, but I got off the highway just so me/my family could see what Baltimore looked like. This was around 2012. It was terrible/sad. No sections of Chicago look that bad.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: mtnshredder

Learned yesterday that there's more violent crime in Baltimore than in Guatemala.

Democrats said the crime in Guatemala is why people there are coming to America. They are legitimate asylum seekers.

Dems should evacuate people from the high-crime areas of Baltimore too.

I believe that, I don’t think most of America has any idea how bad some of our ghettos really are. I’ve said before that if the illegals coming here were to spend a weekend in South Central or Watts they’d be begging to go back home.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I believe that, I don’t think most of America has any idea how bad some of our ghettos really are. I’ve said before that if the illegals coming here were to spend a weekend in South Central or Watts they’d be begging to go back home.

America is a huge place with the third largest population of any country. People think because everyone speaks English and we see the same pattern stores/businesses across the country then it is all the same, but that is not the case. The distance between Portland OR and Chicago is greater than the distance between London and Moscow and one could successfully debate that London and Moscow have more in common society than these two American cities.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Purposely, by design..

Lolz🤪

Lolz...

www.thecollegefix.com...
www.thecollegefix.com...

Lolz🤪

Your sources and analysis of your sources are trash!

Come back with a fact you can actually put in this thread as an original thought...

You cant?

Lolz🤪

Spoken like an NPC. You have no argument. So you double down on attacking sources without supplying your own as a rebuttal.

How long has school been out now?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join