It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Are Creating Hellholes Within the U.S. Due To Their Selfishness Without a Conscience.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: carewemust

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

Guess what was happening in America 100 years ago??

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

The level of garbage from conservative media is just mind boggling..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

I don't know where you've been, but self-segregation is on the rise on college campuses. So who really wants to bring it back?

On the rise based on what study?

When I was in college in 1997 I walked into a party with some black friends and the entire room went quite for at least 30 seconds. But things are getting worse now?

A little searching goes a long way.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Irishhaf

So it seems if you are really interested in improving things you need to be asking what is your plan moving forward to help the regular people of your district Mr. Cummings.

Again, I'll ask, what are Trump proposals for renewing the post industrial economy of Baltimore, that once relied on Bethlehem Steel, but now boasts of John Hopkins University and John Hopkins hospital, among others? What are Trump's proposals on health care, the opioid crisis and mental health care for those areas? All things, by the way, the Rep Cummings has addressed.

The only reason you are focused on Baltimore, is because Rep Cummings is after Trump through subpoenas, and has railed against his child separation policy, and you've bitten the racist red meat base that Trump has thrown your way.

Nope I have been pretty consistent that when congress has people sitting in office for 20+ years its not good for the nation.

Cummings is just and easy target since he is a complete failure as a representative.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

I don't know where you've been, but self-segregation is on the rise on college campuses. So who really wants to bring it back?

When I was in college in 1997 I walked into a party with some black friends and the entire room went quite for at least 30 seconds. But things are getting worse now?

Your source is garbage. And it proved my point. Even though it has gotten much better in the last few decades it still exists. That is what your garbage source says and that is also basically what I said. So do I still need to do a little research? Or are you just trying to be smug and are proven to be an i#$%&?

Lolz🤪
edit on 28-7-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Purposely, by design..

Your source is garbage. And it proved my point. Even though it has gotten much better in the last few decades it still exists. That is what your garbage source says and that I'd also basically what I said. So do I still need to do a little research? Or are you just trying to be smug and are proven to be an i#$%&?

Lolz🤪

Lolz...

I gave you a jumping off point. You're drawing on decades old anecdotal experience. Sounds like this source may be more up your alley? Does that confirm your beliefs?

Maybe try not to be an i#$%& next time, eh?

ETA: Some more indications that self segregation is on the rise.

www.thecollegefix.com...
www.thecollegefix.com...
www.insidehighered.com...
edit on 28-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

(post by Sookiechacha removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Purposely, by design..

Your source is garbage. And it proved my point. Even though it has gotten much better in the last few decades it still exists. That is what your garbage source says and that I'd also basically what I said. So do I still need to do a little research? Or are you just trying to be smug and are proven to be an i#$%&?

Lolz🤪

Lolz...

I gave you a jumping off point. You're drawing on decades old anecdotal experience. Sounds like this source may be more up your alley? Does that confirm your beliefs?

Maybe try not to be an i#$%& next time, eh?

ETA: Some more indications that self segregation is on the rise.

www.thecollegefix.com...
www.thecollegefix.com...
www.insidehighered.com...

Your garbage sources all say that it is at an all time low but "may be" starting to rise again!

Again you are acting very smug while coming up with no facts to back up your argument.

Are you honestly trying to say that racial segregation is worse now than it was in 2000?

You and your sources are not saying that but you are attacking me as if I am wrong....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And Cummings isnt committing fraud in Baltimore and his wife didnt use charitable donations to buy herself a BMW..... that is what you are saying, right?

Is it racist to say that Cummings wife shouldn't use donations to buy herself a new car now too?
edit on Sun Jul 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
In this political climate, if a white man criticises another white man it can be viewed as racism. The single determining factor is whether one of the white men is a democrat and the other isn't.

In short, any attack against a Democrat is immediately countered with the race card these days.

It's getting old and most people have grown tired of the little boy crying wolf!
edit on 28-7-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

the 1920's resurgence run by Dan Burr0s?

they always need a boogeyman, and what better way?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We need to create a society where all these people can work making things that our people in this country need. We need to start making decent factories again to make products, and tack on import taxes onto imports to make it so these businesses can pay a livable wage. Being that the Democratic strongholds in this country are also places that imports go through, I doubt if we will ever see a Democrat vote to increase businesses in the USA because New York and California set precidence of Democratic policy. Both are major importers.

(post by HopeSillyChaCha1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Racist?...For criticizing reeeeeeeealy badly-run cities?

Is this the first you've heard that loads of people are citing Trump's tweets about Cummings and Baltimore are blatantly racist?

OH NOES...NOW Trump is Tweeting about Nancy Pelosi's district in SF!
What a Racist!...Oh, wait...she's white, too.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Speaking of failing badly, has anyone seen what is happening to Nancy Pelosi’s district in San Francisco. It is not even recognizeable lately. Something must be done before it is too late. The Dems should stop wasting time on the Witch Hunt Hoax and start focusing on our Country!
7:39 AM · Jul 28, 2019

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Cummings mugshots.

mobile.twitter.com...

A FELON!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Purposely, by design..

Soooooo your argument is that because people, allegedly "conservatives", 100 years ago acted in a bigoted manner and pushed the poor and minorities into ghettos we are supposed to look the other way as people, like Elijah Cummings, take advantage of those people living in ghettos today?

I never understood that line of argument; I guess it comes from tribalism.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The repub controlled, majority repub voting county and city that I live in is a hellhole.

Crime is high. Wages are low. infrastructure is garbage. Housing prices are high. He were once the murder capital of the country and all under repub rule. But I shouldn't blame the repubs in charge here I should blame the dems? Or my neighbors right?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Garbage reply.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Childish reply.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: JustJohnny

I am guessing you fairly new here. Sorry if I am wrong. But I will give you a tip.
When you are trying to debate with XUE you won’t get far as he is a one liner kind of person and I believe he is only doing what he does for Stars and doesn’t actually believe what he says.
CWM does believe what he says and will engage in a debate but also will sticks to guns till the end. Admirable to say the least.
But when you get the two in the same thread there is no point. I wouldn’t waste your time man.

This^^

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

They want to rewrite history so they look better.

They praise the repubs from the past not understanding that those ideals are the ones held by the dems today.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

How many republican controlled areas have pest problems?

Further more what do pest problems have to do with political ideologies?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join