It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Are Creating Hellholes Within the U.S. Due To Their Selfishness Without a Conscience.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
It amazes me at how many people still play as pawns in the game, that neither neoliberal corporate Democrats or Republicans care for them at all. They just want their votes and money, do a song and dance for entertainment, and watch the masses kowtow to their abuse. Asleep living the American dream, a fantasy, the whole lot of them.

I don't care who it is. I work hard for my money and they don't do anything wise with it.

Democrats are just more vocal about wanting to take more and more of it because what they have is never enough.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

It's only the end of July...and there's already a 34% increase in Baltimore's murder rate over all of last year.

Dems are doing a great job!

Well, using leftist logic it could have been a 50% increase, but since it wasn't, then it's actually a 16% decrease from what it might have been.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

Guess what was happening in America 100 years ago??

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

The level of garbage from conservative media is just mind boggling..

So that explains why Cummings has gotten very rich over the last decade once he could influence local government. It was the kkk that made his wife take charity donations for her new car! That's the way the world thinks now🤪

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

I don't know where you've been, but self-segregation is on the rise on college campuses. So who really wants to bring it back?
edit on 28-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: tabularosa
It amazes me at how many people still play as pawns in the game, that neither neoliberal corporate Democrats or Republicans care for them at all. They just want their votes and money, do a song and dance for entertainment, and watch the masses kowtow to their abuse. Asleep living the American dream, a fantasy, the whole lot of them.

I don't care who it is. I work hard for my money and they don't do anything wise with it.

Democrats are just more vocal about wanting to take more and more of it because what they have is never enough.

I think that is an over riding opinion on a lot of "social programs" for conservatives (the fiscal type anyway).

It's not that they don't want to help people lead "better", more productive lives. The problem is that government is not efficient, trustworthy, or effective in their spending.

How many trillions have we poured into the poverty issue, only to see no improvement in the situation after decades of programs?

If you take my money with the promise that you are going to do something worthwhile, then you waste that money accomplishing nothing, don't bother coming back for more.

These pols have grandiose general ideas about a utopian society, but no concept of what would be an effective solution, or how to formulate a viable course of action, even if they did.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Twitter is not a source and neither is the WashingtonExaminer.
This is just more racist trump mouthing off to those he considers his inferiors.
He had no reason other than Cummings called him a bully.
And we know what happens if you call this dude a name.
He punches back....LOL... just like the playground bully would.
He is so immature and everybody knows it and just laughs and laughs.

Hey have ya heard about the impeachment inquiry that is now underway.

I bet they dont cover that on the conservative treehouse. (I cant get over that sounding like a place where children play)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is just more racist trump mouthing off to those he considers his inferiors.

I bet they dont cover that on the conservative treehouse. (I cant get over that sounding like a place where children play)

So Cummings is doing a good job, when 90% of adult blacks are illiterate?
edit on 28-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Its funny how the cycle continues... democrats have been terrible at running things in many cities across the nations, and so many democrats go but Republicans 100 years ago, yea and???? Democrats have had multiple decades to improve things in these areas and things have only gone down even after pouring billions into it.

I am not saying republicans are any better in their poor areas, but dont give me but republicans that's a cop out because you cannot refute the point that in areas democrats have total control they have failed on an epic level to make things better for their constituents in many high profile cities.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Purposely, by design..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

I don't know where you've been, but self-segregation is on the rise on college campuses. So who really wants to bring it back?

On the rise based on what study?

When I was in college in 1997 I walked into a party with some black friends and the entire room went quite for at least 30 seconds. But things are getting worse now?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

www.nbc.com...

They closed down and outsourced factory jobs, like Bethlehem Steel, and over saw the collapse of the economy. The same with Detroit, Flint Michigan and most cities in the rust belt.

Trump is trying to reignite some post industrial collapsed economies by pretending to reinvigorate coal and mining jobs. It's never going to happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So you are going on record saying Trump is a racist and Cummings has not committed fraud running the Baltimore congressional district? And you will have an excuse as to why his wife got a new BMW with charitable donations? That sounds like something you would say! 🤪

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

A simple search for "baltimore rat problem, or baltimore rat infestation appears to support Trump's claim that Baltimore is indeed rat infested.

Did you also do a search on New York, where the famous Pizza Rat hails, or Washington DC? How about Philadelphia? Cleveland?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Because him many others on ATS never pass up the chance to post and publicize often totally fake stories and comments specifically meant to demonize African Americans...

That’s right... the people with the least power, influence or wealth due to 400 years of the worst discrimination imaginable are the punching bags they never miss a chance to take a swing at...

There was a brief window here in Chicago where Civil Rights Leaders were angry at the local media, because 85% of negative news segments were about Black or Hispanic initiated crimes, even though they were only 30% of the Chicago's population.

It turned out that the vast majority of violent crimes were perpetrated by African Americans, followed by Hispanics. So the news media returned to reporting as before. 8 out of every 10 days, the lead news (local) segment is about a crime committed by an ethnic minority person.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

All run by lefties and full blown commies.

You're making this easy.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RickinVa

A simple search for "baltimore rat problem, or baltimore rat infestation appears to support Trump's claim that Baltimore is indeed rat infested.

Did you also do a search on New York, where the famous Pizza Rat hails, or Washington DC? How about Philadelphia? Cleveland?

Got any rat problem references for R run cities?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

www.nbc.com...

They closed down and outsourced factory jobs, like Bethlehem Steel, and over saw the collapse of the economy. The same with Detroit, Flint Michigan and most cities in the rust belt.

Trump is trying to reignite some post industrial collapsed economies by pretending to reinvigorate coal and mining jobs. It's never going to happen.

What candidate are you backing and what is their economic goal?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Can you point me in the direction of a Leftist plan of action to improve in these areas?

Oh wait.

Here it is.

edit on 28-7-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Trump is brilliant in how he forces the left to defend absurd positions while feigning outrage.

Baltimore is a shizhole. Heck, the best TV show ever made (The Wire) spent 5 years showing why.

Now Elijah CUMMINGS has to try to explain how it isn't when called out about it. Not too mention defending a nonexistent record of achievement over 20 years in office.

edit on 28-7-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: profanity

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Can you point me in the direction of a Leftist plan of action to improve in these areas?

I think I know this one!

Raise taxes?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join