It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Are Creating Hellholes Within the U.S. Due To Their Selfishness Without a Conscience.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your OP is interesting and makes good points, but unfortunately, you have a few clowns that have trolled your thread so hard that no counterpoints or points can be made. The truth is usually somewhere in-between everyones stances.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blowback

a reply to: Gothmog

Hellholes ...If anyone can verify this...

Nancy Pelosi’s father Thomas D’Alesandro Jr former Mayor of Baltimore

At that time the FBI never investigated D’Alesandro concerning this or numerous other allegations involving hoodlum associations and public corruption. Meanwhile, the allegations against D’Alesandro continued to pile up. Finally, in January 1961 President John F. Kennedy requested the G-men to address “allegations of D’Alesando’s involvement with Baltimore hoodlums

What ?
Why ?
I dont get it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: xuenchen

The day you come up with a reasoned argument or at least something more than a meme or some lame YouTube video I will give you at least the respect of having a go at legitimate debate, until then then you remain a caricature.

Screwball BwaaaHaHaHaHa

Red Herring Straw Man 🤣🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣🤣

Be sure to quote him in responses , to make sure it highlights him only giving troll responses...

Make sure anyone who rereads the thread knows...

“Oh wait.. he is just making pithy comments rather than any actual points!

Why would I wanna be what he is?!?!”

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sorry I don't speak YouTube.

Well get with the program !!!!!

😎🤣🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

No thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Funny, people get their panties twisted into a knot because something Trump says........

Wonder if they got so upset about this 2013 local news story which talks about how bad the rats were:

A simple search for "baltimore rat problem, or baltimore rat infestation appears to support Trump's claim that Baltimore is indeed rat infested.
edit on R262019-07-28T07:26:44-05:00k267Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Your OP is interesting and makes good points, but unfortunately, you have a few clowns that have trolled your thread so hard that no counterpoints or points can be made. The truth is usually somewhere in-between everyones stances.

Oh #, do you need somewhere you feel safe to discuss what's on your mind, I mean after all the op is full of great discussion points that you can't make because of clowns apparently.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I don't respond much, but I would like to award you with the trophy of "most ignorant post of the day"
Congrats, you won the internet today.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah, its not like Trump is making this up or anything.

www.orkin.com...

That's not a list you want to be on, certainly not in the top 10.

edit on 28-7-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I'm sure any research will also show a democrat-run city that is successful, clean, and run well.

Will wait for it. . . .

Any second now. . . . . . . .

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Robert C. Byrd, a Pillar of the Senate and a democrat who was a member of the KKK.. There are others but why reply to those who only want to know what supports their misguided agenda.

What may shock you is I really do not care if they are KKK or of the Tooth fairy society; let the facts speak for themselves. What I do care about is, revisionist history and the lies that are told for a new political outcome.

Robert C. Byrd bigshot bigtime Democrat 🤣🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣🤣

Hillary enjoys a little tongue from her "mentor" Grand Cyclops, Robert Byrd.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So a practice that ended 100 years ago is responsible ... still for the horrible conditions of today?

Nothing changes in time ... ever.

Except, you know, the climate I guess according to you leftists, and then people can change that in a year and half if we don't let you control it.

I guess that makes a twisted sort of sense, since you've been in charge of these places since redlining ended and you haven't changed anything there, either. Proof y'all can stagnate and deteriorate anything (see California, used to be pretty cool) if we let you control it long enough.

Nah, I'm good thanks. I like actually growing and changing in my life.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Top Democrat's wife may have

May have??? or may have not? which is it?

Is this the guilty until proven innocent that you guys cry aout so often?

You all are a F stream of hypocrisy

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's not racist to point out that no human being would live there by choice. I highly doubt anyone went down there and asked any of the people living there if they want to live there. I wouldn't want to live there. I think most people living in bad conditions would choose not to if they could.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm sure any research will also show a democrat-run city that is successful, clean, and run well.

Will wait for it. . . .

Any second now. . . . . . . .

Berlin, 1939

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Top Democrat's wife may have

May have??? or may have not? which is it?

Is this the guilty until proven innocent that you guys cry aout so often?

You all are a F stream of hypocrisy

Ummm, no.

When we point out "presumed innocence" we are speaking of the law makers themselves who are ignoring the Bill of Rights.

When people like yourself try to use it, what you're actually doing is trying to censor opinions that people may have.

See the difference?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yeah it's evil Conservatives fault that Democrats are stealing money. It's Conservatives fault about district zones in blue states.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It's only the end of July...and there's already a 34% increase in Baltimore's murder rate over all of last year.

Dems are doing a great job!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
US politics in general is hellish. Glad i'm not an American, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It amazes me at how many people still play as pawns in the game, that neither neoliberal corporate Democrats or Republicans care for them at all. They just want their votes and money, do a song and dance for entertainment, and watch the masses kowtow to their abuse. Asleep living the American dream, a fantasy, the whole lot of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yeah it's evil Conservatives fault that Democrats are stealing money. It's Conservatives fault about district zones in blue states.

Well, you know, if we stopped being greedy about our money and just kept feeding the kleptocrats, eventually they could only steal so much, right? And then some of the pennies would have to trickle down through the corruption, right?

That's the democrat version of trickle down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join