It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Are Creating Hellholes Within the U.S. Due To Their Selfishness Without a Conscience.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
July 28, 2019

After learning that President Trump called out Congressman ELIJAH CUMMINGS for how horrible conditions are in his Baltimore, Md. district, I conducted a little research.

It didn't take long to find out exactly WHY the President of the United States is condemning a U.S. Congressman for enriching himself and his friends, at the expense of Baltimore residents.

Some examples:

Senator Bernie Sanders: "Residents of Baltimore's poorest boroughs have life-spans that are shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea. That is a disgrace!"

Federal agents raided Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh's home, part of city hall and another location Thursday. Pugh is under investigation for alleged "self-dealing" in connection with hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments for a self-published children's book from private companies that were subject to her influence.""
More at: www.npr.org...

President Trump: Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!
Source: twitter.com...

A charity run by the WIFE of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally, according to an IRS complaint filed by an ethics watchdog group.

Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved remarkably over the past decade.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Cummings is freaking out because even if everybody else forgot, and the media never really covered it, HE knows the FBI, the IRS, & other agencies, are BREATHING DOWN THE NECKS of the D's who run his city.

That raid shocked him. They're supposed to be PROTECTED!

Let me tell you why so many of these politicians in Congress from places like Detroit, Baltimore, NYC, Chicago, etc., are DESPERATE to get Trump out of office.

They've seen the writing on the wall. Raids keep happening that SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!
Source: twitter.com...

Root Source for All of the Above is: twitter.com...

The local ABC Chicago TV news ran a "(Racist) Trump lashes out at civil rights leader, Congressman Elijah Cummings today!" segment this evening. My wife asked, "Why is Trump attacking this man now?!". After 5 minutes of research, I gave her the answer and then started this thread.

I also found out that 19 of the 20 poorest cities and states are run by Democrats. There are similar statistics for crime rates in Democrat-controlled areas of the country.

And Homelessness...If anyone can verify this... Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, and Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) are in charge of districts that have the #1 and #2 highest rate of homeless individuals and families, in the entire country!

As Brian Cates points out at: twitter.com... , Federal Law Enforcement is taking steps in several major cities to make life better for residents there. Murders, corruption, and violent crime in general, are being addressed. The early results are trending POSITIVE...which is great news!

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

Guess what was happening in America 100 years ago??

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

The level of garbage from conservative media is just mind boggling..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Stupid total BS not worth a damn and a half 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

You do realize that conservatives and redlining literally created every ghetto in the country...

Purposely, by design..

You do realize that the ghettos of the country are100 years old right... atleast???

The 1920s KKK resurgence... where countless white southerners took to the streets to express their anger at the fact the blacks were no longer property..

When addressing political hooliganism you may as well bang your head against the wall it would likely at least yield a result.

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

EXPOSED to The 💥SUN💥Burn💥at noon💥

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Stupid total BS not worth a damn and a half 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That sums up your entire posting history.
[

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint?!?!

Counterpoints require you make a point... lol

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Response total screw-ball knee-hits-jaw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

OK I hope you didn't hurt yourself.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Purposely, by design..

The op wants to go back to segregation and times of a bygone era, to some going backwards is going forward.

And you arrived at that conclusion...HOW EXACTLY???

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Is that supposed to be a counterpoint?!?!

Counterpoints require you make a point... lol

BwaaaaHaHaHaHa phukup phumble-phuk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

DING DING DING...

Imho there is no one on here more propagandized..

And so much so he must be trolling as his professed beliefs are just ridiculous...

But then again that is half of conservatism..

Just look at trump’s Russia collusion defense..

“I know you are but what am I?”

Lol

For one thing on its face it is a ridiculously childish defense... like the stereotype childish defense...

For another, if I am secretly doing backroom deals with al Capone, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I TELL EVERY COP AND REPORTER ON THE PLANET TO LOOK INTI AL CAPOne!!!!

Lol...

Why wouldn’t I just pretend you were doing business with any other gangster that would not lead back to me...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

EXPOSED to The 💥SUN💥Burn💥at noon💥

The SUN melts morons and hardens the DOJ

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK I hope you didn't hurt yourself.

Bueller Bueller screwup bwaaaahahahhahahhahahahaaaaaaa

(post by JustJohnny removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Don't be so hard on yourself Johnny!

Redemption is available to all who seek it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
LOL.. BERNE SANDERS NOW LOVES BALTIMORE!

www.foxnews.com...

Bernie!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Because him many others on ATS never pass up the chance to post and publicize often totally fake stories and comments specifically meant to demonize African Americans...

That’s right... the people with the least power, influence or wealth due to 400 years of the worst discrimination imaginable are the punching bags they never miss a chance to take a swing at...

Likely from a mix of penis envy and the terror they felt as an adolescent because they were too afraid to stand up to the black bully in grade school...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join