It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business logo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I need a logo designed for my small business and not sure where to start. I have a good idea of what I want just need someone to create it for me. Any tips?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Try fiverr.com you can find graphic designers on the cheap.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What’s the product and who are your clientele?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Im a graphic designer, basically you want an Adobe Illustrator (software) designed logo so its vector based and scalable for all future needs. You get what you pay for from fiver dotcom in my experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

The point of a logo is that it should immediately associate a positive and memorable image of your products or services with the business.

This usually means that less is more. In a world where you have to differentiate your business from your competitors, keeping the logo simple is often very hard.

Firstly, consider the advertising and logo's of all your competitors. Imagine that your stuff was to appear on a shelf with all the other logos. What could differentiate yours, from theirs?

Things like color and and hue are very basic and can be the first thing to use (think of the Cadbury chocolates purple).

Then think of images that you associate with your products or services. Perhaps brain-storm image ideas on paper. Link up the images that reinforce each other. Probably, the most linked image idea is the strongest, as it has all these other associations implicit in it.

Also, remember that text itself is not a no-no (think of the Coca-Cola or MacDonalds logos). But things can have double meanings, too, so you need to be sure that there's no negative connotation in all markets you want to speak to.

Perhaps dream on it a while. Remember that presenting your logo can be expensive so it is false economy to rush things. Much better to get a logo that will stand the test of time.

When you are happy with your logo you need to get some good vector art of it. A static graphic doesn't scale and either looses distinctiveness when reduced or becomes blocky fuzz when enlarged. That's why you need vector art.

You can do it all yourself, but it will take time and effort. Still that is better if you end up with the logo you want for a price you can afford.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Maybe this could help you out?
Logo maker

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well, im an artist, but im moving out of state in a week, so I can not draw anything up for you. I have done some graphic art in the past, and I would be happy to make suggestions if that helps.
First things first, What are you selling?
Second, who is your target audience?
Third, what do your competitors logos look like? (Any resemblance/association must be avoided)
Last, Kamza is 100% correct. Tou get what you pay for.
edit on 28/7/2019 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks everyone I was able to get it done using all the advice

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by logocraving removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join