It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump considering labeling ANTIFA A major terrorist organization .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The same side who ignored it last admin?

Both sides are bad at trying to bend the rules to go after opponents. It needs to stop all around.

Meh. The other side had a 4 billion dollar bounty on his head, on super black market, because he was half black.

Ironic since he mirrored the Bush admin.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ANTIFA violently attacks others who express their American rights. ANTIFA is an anti-American hate group. It is best to use our laws to stop them now, dead in their tracks, before Patriotic Americans begin putting them dead in their grave. That is what sometimes happens when governments do not uphold the law. Vigilantes will take the law into their own hands.
Stop them now! Go after those who fund and support them. Arrest Soros, and let him finish out his pathetic life in a jail cell as an example

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I found it odd that the FEMA Camps were a thing during the last administration, and now we have a brown shirt thing going on. It really is like someone is trying too hard to rewind history and literally got things going in reverse.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I never thought about it before.

But the overcrowding at the border sure puts the whole FEMA camp theory to rest .

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Both sides are bad at trying to bend the rules to go after opponents. It needs to stop all around.

Meh. The other side had a 4 billion dollar bounty on his head, on super black market, because he was half black.

Not ironic at all. Bush is white.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Hard to denounce truth though. Can you explain to me how whites aren't supreme. Why does every other race demand to live in white countries? Sounds pretty supreme to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yea, I gauge by policy results more than skin color.

People from both sides get caught up on color, they are part of the minority... Unfortunately their voices are the ones people tout as examples.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Fallingdown

We need to promoting fascism in this country! Way to go Trump!

I had a little trouble understanding your point .

Are you saying that if this label is applied it will promote fascism ?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm not necessarily opposed to the Trump admin going to these measures, but I think simply if we made it illegal for protesters to use masks/bandannas covering face/etc.. they wouldn't be so bold attacking people.. if their faces are shown, they can be identified, which can be a deterrent for a multitude of reasons (family, significant other, job, etc.)

(post by gsxerwhite removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

A ban on masks isn't going to have any effect whatsoever. They're already getting away with open acts of violence in the streets and no one is doing a damn thing about it. If they can get away with that, they know there won't be any enforcement of a mask ban. They'll just keep wearing them.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yup anti-mask laws would go along way. The thing is there’s already 15 states and numerous counties and cities it’s already illegal in .

For example

California Penal Code Section 185 PC: Wearing Mask Or Disguise To Evade Police

To prove that a defendant is guilty of wearing a mask or disguise to evade the police, a prosecutor must be able to prove the following elements:

The defendant wore a mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise
The defendant evaded or escaped discovery, recognition or identification
AND the defendant was in the commission of a public offense.
OR:

The defendant wore a mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise
The defendant’s use of the mask, false whiskers or any personal disguise was used for the purpose of concealment, flight or escape
AND the defendant was charged with, arrested for or convicted of a public offense.

There are laws in many places that aren’t being enforced by their mainly Liberal governments. The only solution is a federal statute or possibly this designation for ANTIFA. If the mayors and governors didn’t enforce the laws on the books after the designation.

They could find themselves personally at risk under 18 U.S. Code § 2339B. ( material support providing a service )

But I agree along with half the country. If they would’ve taken the mask away from these kids a long time ago they wouldn’t be in the spot they’re in.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Ah yes, ANTIFA. Fighting the good fight under the auspices of anti fascism by the means of actual literal facism. These people have mental issues and lack any genuine identity.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Yea, I gauge by policy results more than skin color.

People from both sides get caught up on color, they are part of the minority... Unfortunately their voices are the ones people tout as examples.

Sorry
Replied to wrong post
edit on 27 7 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Just wait for the foundation laid for the fight against ANTIFA provides for the structure for other groups.

Being an asshole is bad, and they are certainly assholes. Harming people and personal property is also not cool, they do this often. But labeling them terrorists just sets the precedence for future initiatives.

Soon offending people and saying things they don't like will be deemed terrorism.

We're letting our soft skin enrich federal power. We'll all see soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
CuNtIfA are a cancer, they deserve everything they get.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Their mental issues were given to them and supported their liberal leaders and educators . Those are the people that need to be held accountable.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

CS the precedence was set in the 60s and it was well founded .

I mentioned some of the groups that were labeled earlier. There was one common denominator among them. It was the constant/declared use of violence .

Should we not learn from our mistakes of the 60s and 70s and wait until the bombs go off and the guns come out ?

I haven’t seen a cascading effect on our first amendment rights since then and I was alive to watch the whole thing . Lol

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I mentioned some of the groups that were labeled earlier. There was one common denominator among them. It was the constant/declared use of violence .

Should we not learn from our mistakes of the 60s and 70s and wait until the bombs go off and the guns come out ?

I haven’t seen a cascading effect on our first amendment rights since then and I was alive to watch the whole thing . Lol

Terrorism is the new Mccarthyism.

It won't be long before keeping our delicate fabric in tact means going after anyone creating waves.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
How about the police just do their jobs when these clowns show up! I'm talking the people using violence.

Exactly they are already criminals, just frigging arrest them and lock them up where necessary.

This is a rouse and people should be wary.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Just weak minded people. What is their end game? Derrrp! Cheetos man is bad ....derrp! Basically their platform is to stand against any conservative platform. DBCowboy once said "I wish Trump would come out as pro-oxygen so democrats would stop breathing". Sadly this is almost realistic. And while i dont mean to draw up the conclusion that ANTIFA is an organization led by liberals or democrats, i cannot find one instance of a conservative claiming allegiance to this #hole organization. This becomes the problem with labeling ANTIFA as s terrorist organization -- we are by proxy labeling democrats and liberals as terrorists which makes this a political issue above and beyond a criminal issue. All things considered, if the FBI can classify juggalos as a gang, then ANTIFA is definitely a terrorist organization.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join