It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump considering labeling ANTIFA A major terrorist organization .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: LSU2018
You didn't think that one through very well.

I didn't have to. Our government is in its worst condition, ever, in regards to them serving us. One side is standing up, the other side is drinking natural light and shooting beer cans.

The same side who ignored it last admin?

Both sides are bad at trying to bend the rules to go after opponents. It needs to stop all around.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Look, Leftists, democrats, what ever you want to call them are synonymous with Antifa.

Do you honestly believe that?

Yes.

I honestly believe that they are the enforcement arm for the democrat party.

That's a shame.

Have you seen democrats denounce their actions? That's the real shame.

They don't represent democrats, they represent anti-fascism.

Have you seen the majority of republicans denounce white supremacy and white domestic terrorism? That's the bigger shame.

Yes I have, I see it all the time. We've all denounced it. I've yet to see any democrat denounce the actions of antifa. And if you tell me again that they're an anti-fascism group then your credibility is shot. That's as retarded as me telling you that the Earth isn't a planet.

Antifa means, um...Anti-fascist.

Anyway, so you denounce white supremacy at every turn?

aNtifa means anti fascist???

And??

“Think how WE think or we’ll attack you”

They are a 100% fascist organisation. Regardless of their fake name

Maybe look in the mirror. "This is our country, our way or get out, you don't represent our values." No different.

How often to you denounce white supremacy and white domestic terrorism? Or is it simply the brand you like?

I denounce white supremacy EVERY time I see it.

Don’t you?

aNtifa is a fascist organisation

If you do, good.

But antifa are nobodies.

White supremacists aren't, and the federal government says they are responsible for the majority of domestic terrorism. Antifa isn't.

True but I don’t really think they need to be labelled terrorists

But the police should be attacking such an openly fascist organisation

So, antifa should be targeted, but not the *actual* groups designated *by the government* as responsible for domestic terrorism?

I love the projection. You guys, lol.

Of course they all should be. Why would you think that?

aNtifa should be targeted. That doesn’t mean nobody else should be as well

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mommy and daddy should be the ones to stop them

‘No allowance this week’ would shut them down within five minutes

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

We need to promoting fascism in this country! Way to go Trump!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Look, Leftists, democrats, what ever you want to call them are synonymous with Antifa.

Yes.

That's a shame.

Have you seen the majority of republicans denounce white supremacy and white domestic terrorism? That's the bigger shame.

Yes I have, I see it all the time. We've all denounced it. I've yet to see any democrat denounce the actions of antifa. And if you tell me again that they're an anti-fascism group then your credibility is shot. That's as retarded as me telling you that the Earth isn't a planet.

And??

Maybe look in the mirror. "This is our country, our way or get out, you don't represent our values." No different.

How often to you denounce white supremacy and white domestic terrorism? Or is it simply the brand you like?

Don’t you?

If you do, good.

But antifa are nobodies.

White supremacists aren't, and the federal government says they are responsible for the majority of domestic terrorism. Antifa isn't.

So, antifa should be targeted, but not the *actual* groups designated *by the government* as responsible for domestic terrorism?

If people commit a crime, people should be prosecuted, as anyone should.

That doesn't mean it is fascist, or that it is a terror organization.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not with their violence.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes.

That's a shame.

And??

Don’t you?

If you do, good.

But antifa are nobodies.

If people commit a crime, people should be prosecuted, as anyone should.

That doesn't mean it is fascist, or that it is a terror organization.

They should

But attacking people, and PROMOTING attacking people, based solely on political beliefs

Is fascist

aNtifa is 100% fascist

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not with their violence.

I agree but to label every confused leftist wingnut a terrorist is still a dangerous path to go down.

Most of these so called ANTIFA are just confused kids looking for a cause to cling on to.

Tread carefully guys.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

They'll call the police racist violent bullies after the first arrest.

Let'em. This may give the police more leeway in stopping these attacks. The wacko police chiefs and mayors that let these idiots hurt innocent people would be labeled terrorist supporters and that would be very bad PR for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
If this happens it's only a matter of time before someone goes tit for tat.

Anyone deemed extremist will be on a list.

Cheer it on folks. Soon it will be considered extremist to speak out against the government.

Every law already exists to punish those that are doing criminal acts. But sure, let's give the federal government more power.

It's awesome isn't it, wash rinse repeat, they let organisations like antifa grow, deem them problematic, offer a solution and the plebs cheers it on even if it's against their best interests.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

If they run out of cash it might just alleviate all the symptoms or at least slow them down considerably. Who do you think is bailing them out of jail , sponsoring trips to other protest , paying for accommodations and paying for the lawyers?

There’s no doubt they are receiving substantial funding from somebody .

If they have to sit in county jail for a month instead of overnight there’s a chance they will reconsider their course of action .

I think they’re going to go after the adults manipulating these kids a lot harder than they’re going after the kids .

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
In the good old days, these Antifa goons would have been systematically executed in clandestine jack boot style, which is what they deserve. They seem to hide out in only liberal majority soy cities where no one will defend themselves or others when they see felony assaults being done right next to them.

But in the "good ol' days" the white supremacists and Klan would have free reign to march, string people up, and etc, while LE looked the other way.

But did they have free reign to do those things back then? Antifa seems to have free reign today to do what they do. If antifa was around back then they wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes anywhere. The KKK and those like them have nothing to do with what this is about. This here is about today's modern big city people having no sense of honor to stand up to outlaws like antifa members, and by not doing anything are actually a part of it and are enabling it. Don't be one of them.

I remember a story of paranormal activity reported in the south at a place where the KKK murdered minorities. The place has been reportedly haunted by the spirits of those KKK members who have been eternally damned to remain there right where they murdered people. The have been seen by groups of people touring these places and were wearing their KKK hoods.

Will the ranks of antifa join that fate for what they are doing? Will those who allow antifa to go on unstopped also be included to have their souls cursed for doing harm to people?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
But someone somewhere hit someone with a bike lock one time. And they throw milkshakes at people.

MILKSHAKES.

Jesus. Cart these people off to Guantanamo.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
How about the police just do their jobs when these clowns show up! I'm talking the people using violence.
edit on 27-7-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

labling antifa as terrorists is like calling the GOP racist, it holds no meaning after a few moments so it should not be done.

Just point and laugh, shaming works wonders, and should be used more often, along with shunning.

what would happen to some politician if no one voted for them? what would happen if you were treated as though you were a ghost? like no one could see or hear you?

how long could you survive?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The same side who ignored it last admin?

Both sides are bad at trying to bend the rules to go after opponents. It needs to stop all around.

Meh. The other side had a 4 billion dollar bounty on his head, on super black market, because he was half black.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: HalWesten

labling antifa as terrorists is like calling the GOP racist, it holds no meaning after a few moments so it should not be done.

Just point and laugh, shaming works wonders, and should be used more often, along with shunning.

what would happen to some politician if no one voted for them? what would happen if you were treated as though you were a ghost? like no one could see or hear you?

how long could you survive?

I can't disagree with you, shaming wrong-doers needs to come back. It worked when I was a kid and did something wrong, it needs to happen every single time someone does the type of things these idiots do.

Survive having people ignore me? Story of my life, it's not a big deal.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
On one hand I wonder how effective the NAZI party would have been at what it did, if the brown shirts were put in it's place. On the other hand, I worry about how this could be creating a whole other set of issues to deal with down the road.

The sad fact is that just how Trotskyists rebranded themselves as Democrats, and sucked in a whole bunch of people that weren't paying enough attention. I can also see Antifa doing the same thing (after all aren't they the same thing). There isn't anything from stopping them from just calling themselves Southern Baptists. Sure Some people might object at first, but the Baptists would be happy to have more people joining their ranks (at first), or Antifa could call themselves the Yiddish Brotherhood, Moderate Men of Mouhamad, Civil Society of Christ. The point is unless people start to stand up to their Trotskyist behaviors, nothings really going to change except their name.

Here's an example;
Last year I had a "Sovereign Citizen" camping out on my property after I came back from vacation. I called the police, but as soon as the guy said that he "wasn't a citizen of this country" I forced a gun into his mouth and told the police that he could be a terrorist. It sure was funny how quickly his idea of being a "Sovereign Citizen" went out the window and he went back to being just a homeless guy, after the police said that he would have to call in the FBI to deal with the situation, and that I should just keep the "SC" there until the Feds showed up.

Now full disclosure, I knew the police officer, and we in the community have been having a lot of issues with those "SC" idiots at the time. After a few people in the community started acting the same way, and stopped cowering to them, the "SC" issue kind of dried up on it's own. We still have a homeless crisis here, but that's because of the Trotskyists that were elected to city council (and no this isn't a statement of distaste for city council, they really have Trotskyists in there)

I see the whole Antifa thing going the same way. If this gets signed, then people might be more willing to stand up against them, but we also have to watch to make sure that a precedence isn't being set to just go after legitimate political activist groups. These groups (no matter what political side they are claiming) that commit acts of violence against others need to be reigned in. Though, is Antifa really a political activist group, or just a politically funded anarchist group?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

funny you mention brown shirts and antifa, Antifa actully killed more innocent people than the Nazi Brownshirts

I find that not suprising, but odd none the less.

Nothing is worse than a (alleged) righteous man on a mission.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don’t agree.

The KKK, Aryan nation , weathermen, ALF, SLA and JDL among others are all on the list . The designation seems to have worked pretty well on most of them .

Makes them more noticeable and their funds dry up .

Yup you have the right to free speech and the right to assembly.

But you don’t have the right to stifle speech and riot .

The only way to end this is at the federal level because local governments like Portland let it go on unchecked .

edit on 27-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join