It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump considering labeling ANTIFA A major terrorist organization .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree.

Won't it be ironic when we're ALL labeled as terrorists?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Hey - as long as white nationalist groups, who kill more US citizens and residents, then any other identity, are put on this list as well.

Where did you get that?

Probably from the NAACP.com Statistics.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't think it would be a good idea to go through with this. If such a precedent was set then in the future the next Tea Party will feel the same overreaching repercussions.

The way to deal with Antifa is to make it so they can't hide behind masks. Some states already have laws against wearing masks. Just like the KKK were afraid to show their faces so will the Fascists that claim to be antifascists.

link   
In the good old days, these Antifa goons would have been systematically executed in clandestine jack boot style, which is what they deserve. They seem to hide out in only liberal majority soy cities where no one will defend themselves or others when they see felony assaults being done right next to them.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's my point exactly.

Individuals need to be charged with what they do individually. The local authorities need to crack down on masks and do their jobs instead of pandering to the social justice warriors on the campuses.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
If this happens it's only a matter of time before someone goes tit for tat.

Anyone deemed extremist will be on a list.

Cheer it on folks. Soon it will be considered extremist to speak out against the government.

Every law already exists to punish those that are doing criminal acts. But sure, let's give the federal government more power.

And that's a valid point. But what about the innocent people in sh!t blue cities who get caught up in the violence while the police stand down and turn their heads?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Look, Leftists, democrats, what ever you want to call them are synonymous with Antifa.

Do you honestly believe that?

Yes.

I honestly believe that they are the enforcement arm for the democrat party.

That's a shame.

Have you seen democrats denounce their actions? That's the real shame.

They don't represent democrats, they represent anti-fascism.

Have you seen the majority of republicans denounce white supremacy and white domestic terrorism? That's the bigger shame.

That’s a lie

“Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”

aNtifa do NOT represent anti-fascism at all. They are a 100% fascist organisation.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Look, Leftists, democrats, what ever you want to call them are synonymous with Antifa.

Yes.

That's a shame.

Have you seen the majority of republicans denounce white supremacy and white domestic terrorism? That's the bigger shame.

Both sides have folks who sympathize with larpers... Most people don't though.

But stripping away due process to combat extremism won't make the vast populace more safe.... Because the bar on what constitutes extremism will keep moving.

You'd think we would have learned this with the patriot act.. Nope.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yes.

That's a shame.

Yes I have, I see it all the time. We've all denounced it. I've yet to see any democrat denounce the actions of antifa. And if you tell me again that they're an anti-fascism group then your credibility is shot. That's as retarded as me telling you that the Earth isn't a planet.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Cheer it on folks. Soon it will be considered extremist to speak out against the government.

Every law already exists to punish those that are doing criminal acts. But sure, let's give the federal government more power.

And that's a valid point. But what about the innocent people in sh!t blue cities who get caught up in the violence while the police stand down and turn their heads?

They should move, that's what I would do.

If you live below sea level and your city has a bad flooding problem, you should probably move. If your local government manages to poison the water, move. If the police don't police, move.

Send a message, and give your taxes to a locality who doesn't burn it.

link   
Terrorist organisation?
Exaggerating much?

This is just another inflammatory Trump tweet to keep his base riled up.
Aren't you guys slowly growing sick of it?
Wouldn't you for once want him to stfu and actually do something instead of tweeting?
, look at his recent failure when he tweeted that ice would be deporting millions of illegals in couple of weeks.
It didn't happen, just like Antifa idiots won't be labeled as terrorist organisation.

edit on 27-7-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
In the good old days, these Antifa goons would have been systematically executed in clandestine jack boot style, which is what they deserve. They seem to hide out in only liberal majority soy cities where no one will defend themselves or others when they see felony assaults being done right next to them.

But in the "good ol' days" the white supremacists and Klan would have free reign to march, string people up, and etc, while LE looked the other way.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I agree.

I'm more fearful than most. I don't have a team to back me up.

If I want my freedoms than I have to defend those I disagree with... Hence why I do it for both parties and their extremes because I know it's better for there to be open and free diversity than everyone essentially being forced to be moderates for the same establishment.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yes.

That's a shame.

But stripping away due process to combat extremism won't make the vast populace more safe.... Because the bar on what constitutes extremism will keep moving.

Voice of reason right here. Nice post.

I'm a big supporter of President Trump, but I've never agreed with him on things like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yes.

That's a shame.

Yes I have, I see it all the time. We've all denounced it. I've yet to see any democrat denounce the actions of antifa. And if you tell me again that they're an anti-fascism group then your credibility is shot. That's as retarded as me telling you that the Earth isn't a planet.

Antifa means, um...Anti-fascist.

Anyway, so you denounce white supremacy at every turn?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I agree.

Relax man. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I've seen implementation of similar laws in other places, besides the terrorists, only stupid people looking for trouble are affected.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

They should move, that's what I would do.

If you live below sea level and your city has a bad flooding problem, you should probably move. If your local government manages to poison the water, move. If the police don't police, move.

Send a message, and give your taxes to a locality who doesn't burn it.

We're on the same page, but my point is that if the city leaders won't do anything about these people tossing concrete infused milkshakes and pissbags on others for not thinking the same then leaders feel the need to step up and do something. I'm all for making masks illegal, but what good will that do? Assault is illegal already and the cops are still forced to stand down in the middle of it. What good is making a mask illegal gonna do?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yes.

That's a shame.

Antifa means, um...Anti-fascist.

Anyway, so you denounce white supremacy at every turn?

aNtifa means anti fascist???

And??

“Think how WE think or we’ll attack you”

They are a 100% fascist organisation. Regardless of their fake name

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But in the "good ol' days" the white supremacists and Klan would have free reign to march, string people up, and etc, while LE looked the other way.

Yep, and nothing has changed within the democrat party besides the color of their targets.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Yes.

That's a shame.

Voice of reason right here. Nice post.

I'm a big supporter of President Trump, but I've never agreed with him on things like this.

This DOJ is operating like the two prior... Making their agendas easier to accomplish at the expense of citizen rights... Everyone should be against it, Obama's admin was horrible about citizen/press/whistle blower rights, and sometimes I worry that status quo will be the similarity between this admin and the two prior.

Who's worse becomes a boring arguement when it hasn't stopped.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join