It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One humble Brit's thoughts on Trump...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Silure

Mate I was actually joking about this the other week , I was so tempted to goto the bookies

and put 100 on trump and johnson !

There is a prediction post here from when trump became US president.
Wherein I lay out that trump will put man on moon and mars by 2030
and bring peace in the middle east

its here somewhere , imagine if my manifestation comes true !

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Pmsl!!! You would be the new AngelOfLight on ATS ffs!
Get down to the predictions forum right now, then we can all say we saw it first on ATS 😂

How about snap election here, SNP win every seat in Scotland, then flicks the bird at Westminster by sealing your own free trade deal with Trump in exchange for two new golf courses?
That could work?

Edit, Oh, and one of the courses will involve knocking down the scruffy looking Melrose Abbey, and moving Robert the Bruce's heart to a display box by the 18th hole? Too much?
edit on 29-7-2019 by Silure because: See edit

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silure
comments like go back to your genetic route nations if you hate the US

Your point is taken, but he never said anything like that. His words were misquoted badly by the media and Democrats. He never mentioned "country", any nation by name, race, ethnicity, religion, skin color, hair color, eye color, or even accent. He never said "where you originally came from", "where you were born", "where your people are from", or anything else related to race or nationality.

What he did say was:

go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came

I took the above quote to refer to their districts, all of which have serious problems. It's not racist or far-fetched to suggest that power-hungry, loud-mouthed Congressional members should stop ignoring all the problems of their local communities before going to Washington and acting like they've got all the answers...when they never had the answers back home.

That may be nit-picking, but Trump has never tweeted anything racist since he's been president, and it's much appreciated if you just stick to facts instead of innuendo.

edit on 29-7-2019 by maitreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: maitreg

Mate, I was only paraphrasing myself, I got his tweets in real time and lol'd thinking he was sailing close to the wind posting it.
He knew it full well, as well 😂
I love how social media has empowered all of us, especially those in the public eye, it gives a platform for public reply 👍

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

ehhh , that sounds like it totally could happen!

Throw donald some new greens and a new club house free gratis at a lovely location nae wind farms
and we have ourselves a new deal

Imagine we swindel boris and sturgo steals his deals

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

so because he has never tweeted anything racist since becoming president we have just to ignore his blatant racism from before he became president?
(and I still cant figure out how someone who has been called out as a racist , can become the president, especially in America or anywhere else for that matter)
Shouldnt we be holding our elected leaders to higher standards than this ?

Can we have people in charge who havent said anything racist, or sexist, or homophobic

I suppose people change , but do racists ?

based on the levels of his ignorance , i'd be safe to assume that he hasn't changed

but I may be wrong.

edit on 30-7-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Pmsl!!! You would be the new AngelOfLight on ATS ffs!

I miss the Angelic One. Had a real talent for predicting the bleeding obvious with added pomposity and sense of self importance. "This year a large ursine mammal will defecate in a heavily forested area"....etc. I so miss taking the p#ss.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

so because he has never tweeted anything racist since becoming president we have just to ignore his blatant racism from before he became president?
(and I still cant figure out how someone who has been called out as a racist , can become the president, especially in America or anywhere else for that matter)
Shouldnt we be holding our elected leaders to higher standards than this ?

Can we have people in charge who havent said anything racist, or sexist, or homophobic

I suppose people change , but do racists ?

based on the levels of his ignorance , i'd be safe to assume that he hasn't changed

but I may be wrong.

Can you cite anything , or just feel a need to continue with the tripe ?
And to claim someone is racist without any proof is a prime example of pure ignorance .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
I just felt a need on this one.

edit on 7/30/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ok well its pretty well documented he is a racist

dont take my word for it

meet donald trump 1973

donalds racism

( i dont know how many on this list are 100% truth , but when the department of justice brings a federal suit against you for discrimination against black people is have to go with , he is racist as # )

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
He does not deserve the kind of respect a countries leader should get. He does not deserve the steam off my #.

The man is an offensive travesty and an embarrassment to America.

The entire farce highlights how outdated the position of President is. It needs to be abolished. A #ing popularity contest where arseholes like him , completely unqualified, can take control of the country and make a hoor of a bloody mess.

The guy is not 'a breath of fresh air' , he's a repugnant putrid turd smell and he's stinking up the entire country with his self-serving nasty horse-#.

The guy is a dick and IMO so is anyone who thinks he's marvelous.
edit on 30-7-2019 by angus1745 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

I totally Agree with you

Governments should go the way of the DO DO

and so should politics

anyone who thinks and believes that putting an X in the box , will affect change , is #in insane !
that is as good as anyone who thinks praying to god will affect change

its blind #ing faith that someone somewhere will be honest and true to their word , and will do the right thing.
We are relying on humans to do the right thing .

we are all deluded !

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

By modern standards though, everyone is pretty much a racist, unless they are a minority.

That waters the meaning down so much, that calling someone a racist has become meaningless verbal chaff!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

aye I know what you mean the term has been overly diluted to mean anyone with a conflicting veiw point about ethnic groups or there abouts !

however this a huge difference between being called a racist and being taken to court by the feds for discriminatory business practices against ethnic minorities !

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I read both of the links and there is more than clutching at straws going on trying to label him racist. The govt may have sued him, and he never admitted anything and they couldn't prove it. Even the Mexican rapist thing, he stated it clumsily, but I get his thoughts about illegal criminals just hopping over the border to commit crime.
Nope, all seemed like hyperbole and faux outrage from people who probably just hate him because he is not a left wing bleeding heart.

I'm gonna need better evidence than provided so far to reach an opinion that Trump is racist.
But as you intimated, everyone is racist, or even a rapist as well say you accidentally catch eyes with a woman you don't know lol, smdh 🙄
edit on 30-7-2019 by Silure because: Damn that autocorrect lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join