It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Desperation of U.S. Democrat Leaders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

He didn't make an official determination because for the thousandth time... THEY CAN'T INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT.

Mueller walked that back at the hearing:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
... I imagine the VAST majority of leftist voters are currently thinking that they’ll vote for AOC next November.

If that sentence refers to the 2020 presidential election, then you must know she is ineligible to run since she is not yet 35 years old.

And, IMO, she will never act old enough if she keeps along this same path.

If you meant the local elections, then I retract my statement as a misunderstanding.

Jesus Christ that was my point dude

Read the whole sentence.

Nobody knows who’s running for President because the fricken dEms are irrelevant.

MOST of their followers are so stupid that THEY are thinking of voting for AOC because it’s the only dEm they’ve ever heard of.

I know she’s not running.

Well, "dude", I was trying to interpret your point and get clarification. No need to get cranky is there?

Sheesh....

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yeah sorry about that. It did sound cranky.
I accept your thumbs-down

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: JustJohnny

So how was the Miller testimony bad for the democrats when if nothing else, it established that trump and cronies were bald face lying by claiming the muller report found him innocent..

It wasn't. Right wingers believe that however they choose to interpret something makes it the truth. Because it's their interpretation.

There's no objective reality outside of what they want to believe at this point.

yup....the trumpers are trying to convince themselves. the evidence, along with the total lack of concern in the white house about foreign interference, is so obvious of trump's treason. those here supporting him has reached the point of becoming laughable.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

So how was the Miller testimony bad for the democrats when if nothing else, it established that trump and cronies were bald face lying by claiming the muller report found him innocent..

It wasn't. Right wingers believe that however they choose to interpret something makes it the truth. Because it's their interpretation.

There's no objective reality outside of what they want to believe at this point.

yup....the trumpers are trying to convince themselves. the evidence, along with the total lack of concern in the white house about foreign interference, is so obvious of trump's treason. those here supporting him has reached the point of becoming laughable.

Please cite this "evidence" of which you speak. And, the charge?

I'll wait, but will not hold my breath because it involves presenting and citing facts and not "feelz".

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

LOL! Sure, the Democrats are so concerned about Russian interference that they're interviewing intelligence agents right and left to get to the bottom of it! Hahahahaha!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Deetermined

They will continue to abuse the Constitutional process until they either win or there is an all-out war.

Im for all out war burn all the cities. Sherman marched across Georgia and the patriots will march across the USA and clean it of this cancer of the left.

actual threats to overthrow our government...you must be proud to be a traitor...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The ‘left’ is not our government.

And won’t be for at least two decades. Thanks to their own actions.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'll wait, but will not hold my breath because it involves presenting and citing facts and not "feelz".

read the report, I did.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That's what we call Mueller Doublespeak. It really means you didn't read the report yourself either.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

read the report, I did.

That's is what yall keep saying! But you literally cant site anything in the report....

But I will read that garbage and get back to you!

Lolz🤪

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

read the report, I did.

I did, and I watched the ENTIRE hearing Wednesday. Still did not see any evidence that would hold up in court or otherwise would be sufficient to bring charges.

Since you seem to think there are, I was asking YOU to present your evidence. I see you have none and rely upon deflection to provide them.

Typical bloviating when you have nothing to show but whining about someone due to blind hatred.

Sad when you think about it actually.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

There is no evidence of collusion/conspiracy, much less treason. No, if you want us to think you know anything at all, you're going to have to site the evidence you think there is, because Mueller's team didn't find enough evidence to even support a crime. I'm doubtful that we hear back from you.

edit on 27-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

There is no evidence of collusion/conspiracy, much less treason. No, if you want us to think you know anything at all, you're going to have to site the evidence you think there is, because Mueller's team didn't find enough evidence to even support a crime. I'm doubtful that we hear back from you.

I can't fix stupid

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

yup....the trumpets are trying to convince themselves. the evidence, along with the total lack of concern in the white house about foreign interference, is so obvious of trump's treason. those here supporting him has reached the point of becoming laughable.

What's laughable is that you fail to see how incompetent the people you're supporting really are. If his guilt is so obvious to you, then why would you continue to support a party that after three years of investigating and every resource known to man to their disposal, still can't prove a damn thing. Do you have any idea of how gullible and ignorant this makes you look? Your party is inept to say the least and you're still buying everything they tell you. Talk about convincing ones self and being laughable, pot meet kettle.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I can't fix stupid

You said it. That’s why the country has completely given up on the dEms

Spoiler alert: LANDSLIDE approaching

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Especially when you're too stupid to recognize your own stupidity.

We're not asking tough questions here. Give ONE example of the evidence that PROVES that Trump or anyone colluded with Russia that rises to the level of a crime. If there had been such evidence available, someone would have been charged, even if it wasn't Trump. None of the people who have been indicted so far were indicted for Russian colluding/conspiracy.

If you're talking about something else, then say so.

edit on 27-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I can't fix stupid

You are correct. You cannot fix the Democratic party. But, you can begin to think for yourself and not parrot the MSM. Trust me, it is better for you than following the stupid over the cliff of despair and hatred.

Try it...please.

edit on 7/27/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

WOW! 5'5" Pelosi is 3 or 4 inches taller than Fatbody Go-Nadler! You would think these maroons would be smart enough to know these kinds of reactions continue pushing democrats to the right.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You forgot feeble-minded. He's so smart you had to correct him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join