It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sevens.exposed - Update- *UNSEEN INFO* Proof it may be a PRANK?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Pavlik

I think Defango created the whole puzzle so that he could seem all smart on Youtube by solving his own puzzle.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

This confirms my suspicion and intuition dating from 3301 - 2016 and then Q. It always seemed obvious they were related.

So ex retired spooks team up with some super creative artists to possibly set up a compelling way to leak, but then the play takes over, people die, some try to carry on the tradition and their ego's and profit motives foil them in the end. Makes perfect human sense.

The funny thing is as puzzle makers they MUST HAVE KNOWN that solvers would ultimately try to solve the source of the puzzles. So Manny, great work. I'd love to hear more about the Q connection. There is still some compelling mystery there, not sure how Q could provide some of the photos and other "inside the WH team" evidence.

Perhaps Q is serving a better purpose than Cicada and bringing the sheeple mass attention to systemic corruption.
edit on 31-7-2019 by Pavlik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Rumor has it that Defango cooked up the idea for Q at a DEFCON hacker conference in Las Vegas. At least thats what Jack Posobiec says..... Personally I do not believe that Defango / Schoenberger etc. are behind Q, but I cannot prove anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Someone is having fun playing with gullible people who wank themselves off due to deliberate patterns in files that mean nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

As a sound guy also, corrupted wav files can produce stuff like that. think the corruption like a random integral or function. when we process it as an image, we can create interesting stuff like these. if it was not corrupted, then ignore me please.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

I think Defango created the whole puzzle so that he could seem all smart on Youtube by solving his own puzzle

I think there are things going on beyond the control of us humans. There has been millions, if not trillions of man hours in developing the tin man we have. This is bigger than one or two men.

In going all Naruto on Area 51, Q is deep. Translation: Q is watching all the videos that get banned and is able to establish the links in the background. Gray Zone, Q is helping to stabilize the time anomaly. Insanity, Q is supported by the infinite.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join