It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sevens.exposed - Update- *UNSEEN INFO* Proof it may be a PRANK?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pavlik
a reply to: TheGreatWork

www.abovetopsecret.com...

steemit.com...@j1337/sevens-exposed-updates-cicada-3301-mystery-again-1711141131131-xyz

www.defango.com...

Well, if you read the ATS thread you linked, I warned about it. If you had fun that's all that mattered.

Arguably it was just as 'real' as cicada. I didn't like that they were misleading people about their connection to cicada and making money off it. Defango. LoL. He's the punchline of his own joke.
edit on 7/27/19 by Ksihkehe because: Corrected confusing statement.

edit on 7/27/19 by Ksihkehe because: Clipped quote.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Pavlik

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

That's what I'm saying. The original file was CLEARLY a .WAV ...... how in the world was it possible to create all that text just by changing the extension?!?!?

I really wish some members who had been following this thing since day 1 would join in... It's hard to understand what I'm talking about it you weren't following the subject back in the day.....

I really wish you would take the time to make a detailed explanation rather than just saying “if you don’t know you won’t understand”. It’s incredibly frustrating because this is a great thread.

Edit - ok ignore me I did some searching and know where we are now.
edit on 28-7-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
anything else to this 'spear' than just being an complicated form of ascii art?

Does it open a stargate or summon cthulu?

If I download the file and do what you said and don't have weird dreams about the subject matter after will that prove something?

I just ask because I could in about 5 minutes whip something similar up to look like Mickey Mouse.
But it wouldn't be an indication that Mickey Mouse is real. Well in the conscious entity sense.

If you change virtually any file to ".txt" you'll get a bunch of garbled letters numbers and symbols.

It's late. But I am going to do what you did but with Fleetwood Mac's Go Your Own Way.

I tried the first album of Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds while writing this but that resulted in an insanely large text file.
Go Your Own Way itself is pretty huge, a few hundred pages by the looks. Gonna take all night to "Word Wrap" it.
And screenshotting it and pasting all the images will no doubt take some time.

So I'll let it go over night and hopefully post what I get out of it. My prediction will be a pattern or shape my brain can turn into anything, and if not I'll mirror, rotate and flip until I see what I want to see.
(Or I'll cop out and find a smaller audio file we'll see)

While I think Mr Alien and Spear are pareidolia I'm interested to see where this goes (I mean what shape do you get if you mirror them on the top and bottom and flip it side ways, like going from portrait to landscape mode?) and what results I get.

Fingers crossed real life doesn't get in the way.

Oh well good night. I gotta stop reading posts and responding to them when I should be on my way to bed lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Who were you fighting in the dream?

The Machine Elves?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And what purpose would this spear serve, to slay a giant dragon or is it implying it the same one that stabbed Jesus?

The Devils in between the lines I guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Be careful. Not because you "know too much" but for the sake of your mental health. Getting too invested in things like this is a slippery slope....

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Hey this is a scam by a guy named thomas schoenberger. Defango was larping for him, then exposed the whole thing last year. Theres nonstop drama in this camp right now, it's like a cult, people legit going crazy.. possibly some recent suicides as a result.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Didn't read through the whole thread.. i see others beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

I can imagine why that could happen...

NC

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Wow. I knew something was up. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Some of these people dedicated YEARS of their lives to this thing. Bunch of them were convinced the files were a data dump for some sort of gene sequencing, or recipe to create something out of DNA.. some still think its real.

I never worked on it for more than 2 days, and various moments when my friend needed a second mind to solve something.. and the 2 times I did, what I found I posted in this thread... but I got one of my friends into it, and he spent some SOLID HOURS trying to understand how the music files were made. I knew right away it was a hoax once I learned how 'SuperCollider' worked because then I could see how the files were being made. You could hear how sad my buddy was to hear what I found out, so I can only imagine how much time effort some of these other guys put forth, only to find out it was all for nothing...... There are other groups that existed of people desperately trying to solve this thing, outside of the main guys at ground zero.

edit on 31-7-2019 by Pavlik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky

Hey this is a scam by a guy named thomas schoenberger. Defango was larping for him, then exposed the whole thing last year. Theres nonstop drama in this camp right now, it's like a cult, people legit going crazy.. possibly some recent suicides as a result.

www.youtube.com...

This is blowing my mind right now. Thank you so much for your post!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So Q has been THEM this WHOLE TIME?!?!!? Wow.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This is blowing my mind right now. Thank you so much for your post!

Unbelievable. We have talked to Defango on the phone. I am speechless. This doesn't just answer the puzzles, it answers Q as well. I KNEW IT. There were files released over the course of it's run, that linked sevens.exposed to Q and I KNEW IT, but I couldn't prove it. At the time I thought Q was an AI that was creating the website (sevens.exposed), but I had the reality of it completely backwards.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GapPlaylists
Who were you fighting in the dream?

The Machine Elves?

I was just saying that image freaked me out to the point it gave me nightmares 'at the time'.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is them too?!?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Isn't one of the theories out there that Defango is the one who created this whole thing in the first place? Also the Tengri 137 puzzles (which are even crazier than sevens exposed).

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No. They would like you to think that, but I really do not think so.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He really blew the lid on everything..

www.youtube.com...

I am just finding out all this information now. I walked away from the puzzle about a year ago because as one user above noted.. it will make you go crazy... and there have been no updates on ATS about it whatsoever, it ended here at a dead end....

So I stated googling the names 'InstaBecky' posted above, and all the answers began coming out. I'm just now finding all these videos and my mind is completely blown.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join