It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sevens.exposed - Update- *UNSEEN INFO* Proof it may be a PRANK?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
*Please read all my posts to understand the adventure I had with this, and the final conclusion that was drawn*

A while back when sevens.exosed first came out.... I figured out a few things that I never told anyone. I was scared to post about it, because this was around the time when 'BRUNO' from Brazil went missing, and inside his room was a poster displaying the SAME image of what I had found.

But since than it's been sometime... I would like to share my findings.

DISCLAIMER: You have to really have been following the whole 'sevens.exposed' thing to know what I'm talking about.

For 2 years, they released a magnitude of files and data dumps; I do have a lot of these originals, but many from the first few dumps got deleted, as I freaked out and got scared/whiped everything at first.

Keeping things short.... Here is why:

About a year after the website first came out, they had released a .WAV file. I completely forget the name of the file. It came out BEFORE 'LiberPrimus' and those batch of files.. I do remember that. When you tried to open the file, it was always corrupt.

IF YOU HAVE THIS ORIGINAL FILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TRY WHAT I AM ABOUT TO EXPLAIN AND YOU WILL SEE IT TOO.

This was around the time everyone was looking for a spear, and there was this dude literally running around the desert proclaiming old abandoned phone booths as the answer.

So I looked at it with a different approach, and wondered if it was something else, hidden under disguise of a wav file. First I tried renaming the extensions as cad files with no success.... but then I simply renamed it... .txt ... and to my utterly surprise the file OPENED. IT made a LONG list of random characters that was some 27 some pages long.

So I wondered.

What happened if I stacked these pages side by side horizontally, would it make an image??!?!?! I went into Photoshop, and no success, it didn't make anything. So I gave it another shot vertically, and when I zoomed out, what I saw was crazy. It was definitely 'HALF' an image, but the other side was missing. So I mirrored the image and inverted the opposite side, kinda like the same way our faces are constructed.

THIS IS WHAT I SAW STARRING AT ME:

This is with NO sharpening or clarity adjustments....... You can clearly see the spear..... This is just the top part of an even longer file. I will post the original .TIFF at the end of this thread.....

Here is another with no sharpening or clarity, minus my red circling of the spear...

and this is the image of Bruno I instantly remembered seeing when the pictures of his scattered room were posted... this was a post on his wall

proxy.duckduckgo.com...

So I connected the Jewel in the forehead, and freaked out, deleted all the files and didn't sleep for a week. Gave all my research over to a friend and let him continue....

Even when you inverted the two sides of the image... IT STILL made another figure that clearly shows an arrow pointing down, starting at where that jewel is at:

The spear everyone was looking for was DIGITAL, and hidden within the corrupt .WAV file. Here is the original spear file.

www.dropbox.com...

There is a lot LOT LOT more to my research nobody has ever posted or touched upon.. I will update this page later as I go. I just wanted to get that part off my chest as I have been harboring it for sometime. It freaked me out and still kinda does as it coincided with the timeline of Bruno.

If anybody has that original file I speak of, please post it, so members can do the renaming and stacking in photoshop and see the image for themselves....

AFTER all of this took place, I started having dreams about those little #ers... but my dreams were not typical. I was ALWAYS extremely violent with them, and they were always scared of me... The dreams felt so real; I could think, and make decisions, and remember everything when I woke up as if it had really happened.......... I only had about five or six dreams spread out over two week spans before they stopped......... but they would always come for me and I always had a special bat that I smashed them with. In one of the dreams I was on my apt balcony looking at about 30 of them in the driveway walking towards me. I went down there and smashed them all. Never once did I feel fear when I was dreaming, only when I was awake. I have never told anyone about this, except 1 other person.

edit on 27-7-2019 by Pavlik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pavlik

That's some incredible stuff you found..

For 2 years, they released a magnitude of files and data dumps; I do have a lot of these originals, but many from the first few dumps got deleted, as I freaked out and got scared/whiped everything at first.

Don't be , I'm glad you shared this awesome..

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

There is more...

There are the files I DO Have left over... So I will focus on these:

There is a HUGE chunk of files missing from around the time 'LIBRPRIMUS' came out....

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Never heard of seven.exposed.
what or who is it?

You activated your 3rd eye and got freaked by the alien thoughts, you never knew where yours to begin with?

I don't exactly know what you're trying to say?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

you know what's strange I googled 'sevens.exposed' and immediately a video starts to run about ancient things not watched it entirely but it holds a message imo

It has to do something about Egypt and maybe "Ra"
much secret symbolism

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jul 2019 12:52:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 27 Jul 2019 12:52:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So I mirrored the image and inverted the opposite side, kinda like the same way our faces are constructed.

You created the image by mirroring it, am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

After the dreams stopped.... and sometime later.. I just couldn't help myself.. and came back a second time to do another round of research... some of these .WAV file dumps ACTUALLY did play sound..... I myself, am a sound engineer/photographer/music producer and physics obsessor........

So I ran some of these files through Audacity to get a closer look at their WAV structures and the physical sound waves they were generating... as everything sounded so CLEAN and it just felt odd to me....

THIS is what I found:

I HAVE NEVER, EVER IN MY LIFE... Seen WAV forms that were perfect symmetry like that..... THERE WERE MESSAGES HIDDEN IN THE SOUND WAVES SHAPE. How is that possible?!?!?! so again I freaked out thinking it was alien, and walked away from the project.....

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yeah... if you drew a line down the middle of the image.... the left side if what the stacking the text files produced..... but I noticed the shape of 'HALF' a face... so I duplicated the image vertically and made a copy side by side with it and mirrored it so that it made the other half of the face I was seeing.... and when combining both sides.. that's what it made.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yeah... after 9 months of no activity they updated the website to that......

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
.txt is a plaintext file.

You can convert *any* file into .txt and open it- but you'll usually just get a bunch of jibbrish since it's just a literal translation of the binary into plaintext.

What you said is that you got a "long list of random charachters" - 27 pages long.
As an example, I just took a ~800KB .jpeg file I had lying around- converted it to plaintext, then print- it's 283 pages of text.
Now, if you take any number of lines of text, random or not, and mirror it... you'll get some form of towering visual, that could be described as a spear, or a rocket, or a tear... just about anything with a symmetrical pattern to it.

Now, I don't mean to throw a wrench in the works here- I know nothing about this sevens topic or any spears... but I do know data files. Go ahead, try that same process with any non-text based files. .zip, .exe, .bmp... you'll see what I mean.

Having said that- 27 pages of plaintext places that file at what, 26KB? You won't get passable audio out of a file that small. Even terrible quality compression is something like 64KB/s. If I had to guess, that's not an audio or video file- if anything its a text file, possibly compressed or otherwise modified (encrypted?) by some algorithm.

Kind of curious to see it, now.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

People associated it with the CICADA 3301 puzzles a few years ago... but it was something much different.... You have to of been following it both on here and reddit around the time to understand what I'm talking about....

and I don't know what that means? 3rd eye? I'm just a normal guy preppy dude who likes to go to clubs and make music..... it just so happens I do A LOT of studying/reading, don't own a TV and over the years became pretty smart/informed. I'm just saying it scared me so much it gave me crazy dreams. Like... I never ever imagined a WAV would convert to a TEXT which converted to an IMAGE.

I've been reading/following ATS since 2012..... I know not to mess with the username PHAGE, never say something stupid, and always search FIRST before posting something new. lol.. It wasn't until recently I felt brave enough to make a few first posts.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pavlik

Yeah... if you drew a line down the middle of the image.... the left side if what the stacking the text files produced..... but I noticed the shape of 'HALF' a face... so I duplicated the image vertically and made a copy side by side with it and mirrored it so that it made the other half of the face I was seeing.... and when combining both sides.. that's what it made.

You can predict Vanilla Ice Lyrics in the bible when the observer manipulates the outcome.

You created the eyes (it's not really a face tbh ) it wasn't there without you. Cloud watching...

edit on 27-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You created the eyes (it's not really a face tbh ) it wasn't there without you. Cloud watching...

I don't think so, I've seen them before the face and the eyes

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

That's what I'm saying. The original file was CLEARLY a .WAV ...... how in the world was it possible to create all that text just by changing the extension?!?!?

I really wish some members who had been following this thing since day 1 would join in... It's hard to understand what I'm talking about it you weren't following the subject back in the day.....

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes... but the original file itself.. made something new......

It made what looks like a wave form.

This is what happened when I loaded the original .WAV file into a HEX editor..

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So I looked at it with a different approach, and wondered if it was something else, hidden under disguise of a wav file.

The next time you want to see if a file is disguised of something else open it on a binary file viewer like the one available at www.onlinehexeditor.com...

Then look at the first bytes of the file, as those are what they call "magic numbers", the numbers that tell some software/operating systems what kind of file they are looking at. An WAV file will usually start with "52 49 46", as you can see on the Wikipedia page about file signatures.

Also, as lordcomac said, any file can be opened as a text file. The repeating pattern on the text file is just that, a repeating pattern that.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is from 'LibrPrimus' .... which itself was a .txt file... a looooooooooong text file which sounded like an AI talking to itself. I don't have the original file... I wish someone who does could post it..

but when you plug these files into HEX editors.... there true nature gets revealed....

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I HAD to know how those wav forms were made.......

I used the file named QUEEN MARY.WAV and ran it through HEX editor.... I turned it into Hexidecimal form... and noticed a bunch of normal characters... and abnormal characters...... so i started selecting all the abnormal characters and 'REMOVING ALL' .. after hours upon hours.. almost 1 full night of doing this non stop .... this is what I was left with:

What I was left with shocked me...... It was a music chart!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

That's what I'm saying. The original file was CLEARLY a .WAV ...... how in the world was it possible to create all that text just by changing the extension?!?!?

I really wish some members who had been following this thing since day 1 would join in... It's hard to understand what I'm talking about it you weren't following the subject back in the day.....

It didn't "create" that text- it was already there.
And the file was 'clearly' a wav file, why...? Did it have file headers indicating so?
Go find a legit .pdf and rename it to .txt, you'll see what I mean.

These are digital files, they're simply a collections of 1's and 0's.
I can rename a .xls file to .wav, does that make it an audio file? File extensions are a convenience, like file icons but predate the handy GUI you're using. They only indicate what's inside the file if someone labeled it correctly.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My budy, who used my research, but represented me in the social aspect of it, actually got a hold of this 'DEFANGO' guy, and got invited into a hidden chat group. There were some big time people trying to figure this whole thing out. Some people thought the files were genetic code, some thought it was data dumps from CERN, some a rogue AI..... I mean people were perplexed.... If you take some of the long text files it made, and gave it an axis, from top down view it 'could have the possibility of being DNA strands....

This is when I realized... NONE OF this is ALIEN! about 3 months ago.....

Those wav files... and wave forms were made with CODE..... and I found out how:

supercollider.github.io...

sevens.exposed = 77 Massachusetts Avenue

www.mit.edu...

I feel as though the entire CICADA puzzles AND sevens.exposed was and is a massive prank played by a bunch of assholes at MIT to get the people on REDIT, 4chan, ATS etc etc all rowled up.

.... but they screwed up and gave it away by using their own software to create the files that seemed alien/impossible. So far NOBODY has come to this conclusion and there are still people trying to solve what these files are/mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join