It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

No its a repeating argument regarding this subject and others if something cannot be explained a simple person will cry demons or god did it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ithinkifoundit

Interesting. K well expect differing opinions here, some of which, you've likely already heard.

Ciao!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I've seen all of them in relation to the skinwalker ranch, wendigos and skinwalkers from Indian mythology, even the min min lights from Australia, all the exact same # but different observations some view it as good, some view it as cursed, some view it as god and cut peoples throats in sacrifice such as South America, Christians called them Seraphim, Muslims Djinn. Egypt had the most history, and once you realise they were not worshipping the sun the red discs on deities heads makes much more sense.

There has always been that gap which was observed in the skinwalker ranch between shapeshifters and orbs which obliterates the religious argument of good and evil as we are only looking as one force here.

I refuse to take a primitive mindset knowing the bipolar nature of the observations which proves one thing "we don't know #" on what that thing is even after 50,000 years.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Primitave minds aside, discussions should always be had. Expect differing opinions.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...

i.pinimg.com...

I thought at first black smoke, or grey smoke like the thing out of the TV series lost, until I got a better look, it slithers, I got a good look the other night and even though you can see it its very hard to visually process, almost like static, translucent, but watched it scurry along my ceiling crawling. Even though you can see it its very hard to describe. At first I thought its just a shadow, it was about the size of a beach ball. Then ploop straight through the wall as if it wasn't even there.

edit on 28-7-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

No phone handy to take a pic or video lol

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Another bloke here where I live had the biggest archive in the world his house was raided over it, I choose not to record due to the fact I don't need cables ripped out or my furniture moved around when I'm not home.

Its a serious issue, and when some twerp comes along saying "no pics or it didn't happen" grow up pull up your socks, go out there find it.

There's details specific to those who have witnessed and can spot a liar and a work of fiction a mile away, tall whites, Nordics, I haven't seen that... In fact once you get to a point where your at a brick wall stumped, there's no more information that's where you start finding new things.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Don't need the biggest archive in the world just one pic or video to back up your claim.

I can spot a fantasist (or liar) a mile off!

Having said that, you will find plenty of like minded individuals here on ATS so you will fit right in.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

There has always been that gap which was observed in the skinwalker ranch between shapeshifters and orbs which obliterates the religious argument of good and evil as we are only looking as one force here.

"Religion" proves that these spiritual entities can take on any shape or form. Every once in a while people will experience an angel which is good, but they mostly work as messengers and leave people alone. Evil entities work to attack, harass, and scare like the ones you describe.

I refuse to take a primitive mindset knowing the bipolar nature of the observations which proves one thing "we don't know #" on what that thing is even after 50,000 years.

Here's an idea. Every time you come across this entity, demand that it tell you what it's name is and where it comes from. It might react negatively and/or ignore you at first, but it's the closest you're ever going to come to finding the answers you're looking for.

Since you hate the word "spiritual", maybe this link calling these entities "supernatural" will appeal to you.

On The Various Types Of Supernatural Entities & Manifestations

www.strangerdimensions.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

There's only a handful of people who can tell you about the red fluorescent light and the folding metal, I personally don't think its metal but that what it appears, the high pitch noise that bounces, the white flashes that look like lightning... The smooth fluid movement and it fades into thin air like it wasn't even there.

My backyard out in the bush was red but it was a dark red is sat there hovering over the house.

My wife who saw this was screaming "get in the house get in the house its a genii!"

Her background was Pakistan, what I found interesting is that other cultures know about this but its completely whitewashed in the west, have you never seen those Chinese shrines with the red lights in them?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Let me be honest here, I don't believe a word of it.

It might be that you have found some correlations through your own life experiences and study that imply a connection between various mythos etc. That in itself could be a subject for discussion and debate but to make those silly other claims...is just, well silly! Maybe it's an attention thing or some such.

So I'll wish you luck and leave you to it my friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Your opinion but I'm wanting to talk more with people who have seen the smoke/phantams

I only put together the Baku with djinn because I've witnessed it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ithinkifoundit

Your opinion but I'm wanting to talk more with people who have seen the smoke/phantams

I only put together the Baku with djinn because I've witnessed it.

You might find it more productive to start a thread on this topic on a specific forum other than this introductory one. Not everyone reads intros so this thread might not be read by those (if any) you wish to speak to.

Regards Midicon

ETA....somehow the idea of a red orb and liquid metal reminds me of the Rendelsham Forest UFO.

edit on 28-7-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What if it is demonic? Might not want to throw out that particular baby with the religious bathwater.

I dont necessarily think it is, mind you, but they may be pointing in a real solid direction.

Id suggest searching this site for KellyPrettyBear. I may not agree with the guy on everything, but hes got a lovely perspective on things.

Also check out a lot of "weirdness" threads. The longer ones have incredible contributions awaiting the dedicated reader :] Language of Vampyr is right up there, the Meta Cafe, etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ithinkifoundit

The grey mist please elaborate on that more as this is exactly what it looked like initially until I got a much better look.

So you have experience with the gray mist as it dissolves into thin air?

Not nice entities. They stand right next to you while you are in bed or at the foot of the bed. They are the ones that give you lucid and/or horrifying dreams. Now no one has ever mentioned this topic here at ATS. This is the first time (that I know of) Once I was able to wrap my fingers around its neck and it dissolved right in my hand. What exactly are they? Spirits that walk the earth. Very strong telepaths. They are all about four foot tall MAYBE five feet. They can and do attack us while in REM sleep and all normally successful in disappearing by the victim wakes up.....tell tell signs when a human wakes up.

They can touch you if they want but mostly there to "tap into our minds" and send whatever message they have.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Something that's 4th dimensional might need different sustenance either feeding on energy, or literally dreams, these things are the red orbs that people report on, shape shifters.

I have seen them at times when I should be asleep, then they piss off, like clockwork "he should be sleeping now" nope.

These things have us scratching our head, let's say the disorder is not remembering these things and keep in mind the real statistic of people who have actually had an encounter is much higher, more than 60% they just don't remember

When I say I think I've found it I'm pretty damn sure I've found it.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

You mentioned the dreams, yes that is interesting, you are aware of the shared dream experiment at tavistock?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting there's a couple of others who've witnessed it,

There's only a handful of people on here

edit on 3-8-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join