It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I found it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hi I've spent a long time trying to figure out something, after following the tales of shape shifting Djinn and shape shifting reptilians, another phenomenon from Japan called Baku, the dream eater. Seraphim, red winged disc Egypt, Genii, personal genius, burning red angels, and Quetzalcoatl.

The Baku mythology from Japan was the connection and the last piece.

Now all these are the same phenomenon, and this is where things get interesting, if you suddenly wake up from a nightmare and see something unusual officially your hallucinating, what if though you work shift work, lie down in bed and its broad daylight, no drugs, no alcohol, and its sitting right next to your head less than 10cm from your face.

This was the first time I got a good look at it, the only way to describe it, was an amass of stringy translucent crap similar to a symbiote from the venom movie on how it moved and physical barriers did nothing.

The internet has a good description of translucent spider things for sleep disorders, I'm now 100% positive now this is not a hallucination shared by millions. My father used to refer to this as the 'green spiders' and I never quite understood what he was on about.

Baku is a phenomenon from Japan about a demon or spirit that feeds on dreams, a similar one from China is also described.. All shape shifting critters that feed on dreams. Whether or not it does that's out for debate.

I was at work in a kitchen at a 24/7 diner years ago saw 'it' crawl under the counter, said nothing to my co-worker figured I was just tired and nothing was really there... Then it started growling like a dog, the blood drained from his face, he dropped everything and ran. Another staff member resigned ran out screaming after finding it in the coolroom (large fridge) during the day.

Not long after that I had my first real UFO experience, I got home from work, went to bed, a white flash out my window similar to lightning, I ignored it, that was until I could feel something else in my bed with me clawing on my back... I watched it sink straight through my bed, and the light was no longer flashing it was like a spotlight lighting up my room, I called every single person in my phone for help, the moment one person answered... It stopped the moment the call connected.

I think from what I've seen the internet couldn't have got UFOs and aliens that wrong... And it did.

I've stood underneath an orange/crimson orb at night and seen the folding burning mass light up my backyard like a dark red fluorescent light with a high pitch noise that bounces off walls and I've had others with me witness this terrified.

I've spent years trying to put together anything, and I've spoken to people about their experiences, but never once has someone else gotten that close other than myself.

I've spoken to so many people, and the moment I start hearing 'greys' or other happy go lucky nonsense, it infuriates me as to why these attention seeking idiots pump out crap making a forest of garbage to sift through only to come out with nothing.

edit on 27-7-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: Typo

edit on 27-7-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yep. Looks like you found it. That glorious ATS hidden message.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Check again

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ithinkifoundit

I often experience this.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Be more precise

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It's all demon related and it's their goal is to hide, deceive, and confuse. The best thing to do is to research how God can keep them away from you.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

It's all demon related and it's their goal is to hide, deceive, and confuse. The best thing to do is to research how God can keep them away from you.

Oh not this again,

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

What would you rather hear? That they're aliens from another planet that don't have anything better to do than to screw with you? Do you really believe that? This is why you'll never get any concrete answers. They're not what you think they are and denying it isn't going to help you find any answers. Research the other side of the equation and it might start making some sense to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No the conclusion I reached was more unusual, its behavior is more predatory, and it does not abide by our rules of physics, more parasitic not wanting the host to discover it.

Another planet, not really, if these things do not abide by our physics why would they need a planet, if they can slip in and out of our reality, pass through solid concrete as if it wasn't even there this would come under inter dimensional not outside our universe but simply outside the spectrum in which we can observe.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Many people have come to the same conclusion and here's another recent thread that I think will be of interest to you on the subject. In my opinion, it still all leads back to the spirit world of demons and fallen angels who do have the ability to manifest into our physical realm, but if you have a different theory, I'm sure everyone would like to hear it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Demons is a religious observation, and a simple answer when it might be more complex, your morals and principles might not be shared elsewhere, the religious person is not open to many ideas, sure I've found observations of this phenomenon in religion, the only observation I found which was interesting was the deity set having a similar depiction as a Japanese Baku.

Abrahamic religions and observations are about as educational as a madman screaming on the street corner confusing the devil with god, and then confusing god with the devil.

Plenty of other ancient texts which give a very good observations.

Yes I'm very familiar with the skinwalker ranch,

I'm bringing something new to the table, the thing looks like it fell out of an HP Lovecraft novel, then met the movie "the thing", people report seeing these things when they wake up suddenly, I don't think that this is a mass hallucination, considering the short proximity of seeing it, then having orbs which up close look like shape shifting liquid metal on fire giving off a red fluorescent glow.

No one has accurately described it more than people with alleged sleep disorders, I am yet to see anyone else report on it in relation to the phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Just because biblical texts speak of these spiritual entities (whether they're demons, fallen angels, orbs, aliens, etc.) doesn't make them purely a "religious observation". There are plenty of people here on ATS who recognize these entities without having any religious affiliations at all and religious texts certainly are not the only ones who speak of them. They exist regardless of anyone's opinions on WHY they exist and they show up in many different shapes and forms. The bottom line is that we're all going to hold our own beliefs on why they exist and you're not going to find any scientific or definitive answers on this subject. You're going to find yourself continuing to draw your own "conclusions", as you would say.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OK

Having faces of people/entities a few inches away from my face is something I have been dealing with for 20 years. Some evil ....... others not. Sometimes I have a vision of an entire individual (standing on a cloud dressed in an expensive white robe with white hood and a gold belt wrapped around him. Definetly ME type

Many times opening my eyes as a dark gray mist disolves next to my bed.

I was ten and watched my closet door open and a clown with evil eyes crawled out of my bedroom window. I screamed and my dad came in with a baseball bat. My older brother was sleeping above me (bunk beds). It had been snowing that night and footsteps led away from my bedroom window.

Tired...of typing... maybe one day...

edit on 27-7-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The grey mist please elaborate on that more as this is exactly what it looked like initially until I got a much better look.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There are specific details on this which only those who have witnessed will know.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make but I'm not about to grab the book of nonsense yet.

Demons I don't think so, spirits don't think so either, the phenomenon acts as a parasite, it does not want to be discovered.

If you observe it it changes, then changes again, first it looks like "smoke" "mist" then almost moves like a spider, look at it long enough and it has biological features.

A spiritual explanation is "no explanation", this acts as a predator, this resembles nothing human, animal, and completely alien but shows no sign of reasoning ability much the same as a wild animal.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!
Promise me that after you reach your minimum post you will revisit this topic in a thread (in the correct forum)
It is interesting!
How about introducing yourself though

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If you observe it it changes, then changes again, first it looks like "smoke" "mist" then almost moves like a spider, look at it long enough and it has biological features.

A spiritual explanation is "no explanation", this acts as a predator, this resembles nothing human, animal, and completely alien but shows no sign of reasoning ability much the same as a wild animal.

Think about what you just said here. You don't think it's human, an animal, or an alien from another planet. Based on your description, it doesn't even have a permanent physical presence. Please enlighten us on what's left besides the spiritual realm of spiritual entities.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Energy based life form which acts like a chameleon sitting outside our spectrum of observation. Most likely 4th dimensional as to why our rules of physics don't apply to it.

Still not doing the stupid monkey dance chanting around the fire.

I did not say I do not think it is an animal I said it does not resemble which does not imply that it is not an animal.

Does a tiger understand a conversation or will it simply eat you?

Let's say we do an experiment, we throw the religious man in the lion enclosure and give him some prayers and assure him that an unseen force will protect him.

We know how this ends.

edit on 28-7-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2019 by Ithinkifoundit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ithinkifoundit

originally posted by: Deetermined

Oh not this again,

Again? Didn't you just join?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join