It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roar - the most insane movie ever made.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Roar ... well the cast were thrown into a literal den of 150 untrained lions and tigers.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Interesting. Can't believe I never heard of this movie before!

I mean, Tippi Hedron and Melanie Griffith. And Griffith gets mauled in real life, and nearly loses an eye. How could people have never heard of this? Or, do I just live under a rock?

Seems like it would be a cult classic of classics.

Roar

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I had heard of the film and intended to see it....but as life happens I never did.
I watched the documentary you posted, and had a read of the Wiki write up (thank you Flyingclaydisc) and was amazed to see it said it was a 'Ferocious Comedy'!!! OMG! Having watched the documentary.....it scared the pants off me!

Thank you for posting S&F

rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've heard Joe "ape's will smack babies out of you" Rogan mention this movie before on his podcasts. So I've been meaning to have a look up one day about this movie Roar.
So thanks for your Doco about it! Absolutely insane. It should be on netflix. I'm thinking though that 15 million of that 17 million may have been allegedly spent on lion sized lines of white powder...

Can you imagine that Dakota girl telling her family, "I'm going to be degraded in a sex fetish movie" and Nanna's all like "Psssshhhh, you should have seen what I went through to satisfy your Pop-pops"

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Fascinating. I have never heard of this film before.

Dangerous indeed, and it would be hard pressed to get something like that made now. Can't find too much about the 1AD, or the UPM in general. Most of that # would not fly now, at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

mhmm

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow, Thanks for this, never heard of it before, that video cracked me up, wtf
The 70s man, crazy time lol
That Kenyan guy was the only sensible person in the whole thing!

new topics

top topics

join