It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix another life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well if you are tired of pc crap and are into scifi stuff don't even bother.

Hits all the PC crap . I was amazed they didn't make a scene about which bathroom to use for the transgender character .

But more disappointing it's the typical scifi show with very little scifi. 95% drama and 5% scifi.

Stolen and rehashed plots , bad acting, and the tired old characters and overdone plot about human interfighting.

3 thumbs down to be PC compliant.

edit on 06731America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jul 2019 20:06:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I was excited to see Katie Sakoff in another scifi series.

I quit watching about halfway through the first episode.

Space millennials....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up.
I think I’ll keep watching designated survivor 60 days. Which if you don’t mind reading subs is a great show.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It was a total joke !

Sci Fi for this era.

SMH.........

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
It was a total joke !

Sci Fi for this era.

SMH.........

WokeFlix, I'm sure pumping out more SJW will only help netflix, especially since they posted their first membership loss in years(ever) the other day.

Take heed, or just quadruple down.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It was a total joke !

Sci Fi for this era.

SMH.........

WokeFlix, I'm sure pumping out more SJW will only help netflix, especially since they posted their first membership loss in years(ever) the other day.

Yeah , more of this crap from Netflix and I'm cancelling.

I was just telling my submissive beat down obedient locked up and we'll trained wife I'm not even Republican and these sjw pc crap only makes me want to go out and vote for Trump.

Then told her to make me a sammmich and if it's any good I will let her speak.

She was a quick learner and can iron my wife beater Gillette shirts with one hand
edit on 37731America/ChicagoFri, 26 Jul 2019 20:37:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Another price increase won't help the fleeing.

Still, Netflix will always have a loyal core base to enjoy their woke productions.

There is a large group of men that need something to watch at night when their wife goes out on a date with her boyfriend.

For them, netflix will always be there.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It was a total joke !

Sci Fi for this era.

SMH.........

Yeah , more of this crap from Netflix and I'm cancelling.

I was just telling my submissive beat down obedient locked up and we'll trained wife I'm not even Republican and these sjw pc crap only makes me want to go out and vote for Trump.

Then told her to make me a sammmich and if it's any good I will let her speak.

She was a quick learner and can iron my wife beater Gillette shirts with one hand

BWAHAHAHA ohh man you made me spill some wine.....
Too funny and with be remembered for a long time lol
Btw if you are looking for a new show to watch may I suggest Dark.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'm on episode 3. I think it's entertaining. The doctor is little fruity. Woman on woman violence is good.

In terms of sci-fi, most of the scene are on a spaceship capable of FTL travel. They are on a mission to converse with extraterrestrials before the human race gets harvest for food. It seems pretty sci-fi enough for me!

I don't know why you are complaining about the PC of it just because they have a fruity doctor. Many of the characters act like bullies and a holes. I guess there is not enough bully a-hole-ness to make Republican worthy!

edit on 26-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Woman on woman violence is good.

You're a monster.

You are the epitome of toxic masculinity.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks for saving me a few minutes of time!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Best there is at the moment in Netflix after Stranger Things. It is entertaining one. At least it is not those teen series there are a lot nowadays.
And it seems to be well done too !

starting episode 4 after i get home from work this evening.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Writing is terrible. Hits all the PC highlights. They seem to jump and skip through a whole lot of stuff at the beginning. I watched several episodes waiting for it to get better. It didn't.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trans Dr. Female leader who can beat up multiple men at once. Men are bad and power hungry and lead to ruin when they get the power.

This aint no BSG.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I added it to my list , wanted to watch it during my dinner , then i saw the score on IMDB.

Watched a documentary instead , i rarely watch series on netflix unless they good SCI FI or these dark comedy's like Fargo.

The documentaries i really love though , the combination of learning and entertainment makes me able to concentrate way better on the stuff i am seeing versus the normal entertainment.

edit on 27-7-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

If you haven't watched Travelers I enjoyed that show.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think Netflix and some other channels have succumb to the Nazi Left. They've bowed down so they don't ever appear against anything the Nazi left say is right. If they refuse these 'Actors' of LGBT cmmunity, they will be blasted and their channels/sites taken down.

This is the worldfwe live right now. Can't say anything against the Immorality that is the Left.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Dear White People.

Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A few of you are a bit soft hey. I didn't notice pc anything, I guess if it's all you obsess on you'll see it everywhere to be outraged over.

The trans had one line in the first ep lol. I wouldn't have noticed her if there wasn't this thread.

It's canned writing, poor casting besides Katy and kinda boring

But carry on crying over a one liner support character

edit on 27-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
A few of you are a bit soft hey. I didn't notice pc anything, I guess if it's all you obsess on you'll see it anywhere to be outraged over.

Yep!

Sigh ...*shrugs*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join