It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Monarch' Brain Device Approved for ADHD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Probably a fairly smart kid, too. I was that way ... way too much energy and prone to doing things like that.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

What I don't get, is. The Doctor who discovered ADHD admitted to lying about it. In other words, he made it all up. So why are other Dr.s still handing it out Drugs like dexedrine) like candy. Speed isn't candy.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

What I don't get, is. The Doctor who discovered ADHD admitted to lying about it. In other words, he made it all up. So why are other Dr.s still handing it out Drugs like dexedrine) like candy. Speed isn't candy.

Do you have any links or citations? I'm curious to read up on that.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: confound

Recently, a founding father of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), announced a few months before his death that … “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease.”

After turning 87 years old, American psychiatrist Dr. Leon Eisenberg made this statement to the German weekly Der Spiegel and seven months later, he died. Apparently, he had decided to come clean and confess before moving to the beyond.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

If you mean diagnosis of last resort fictitious, then yes. It was what they labeled the kids who still had something going on, but no definable or recognizable reason for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

www.monarch-etns.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Recently, a founding father of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), announced a few months before his death that … “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease.”

After turning 87 years old, American psychiatrist Dr. Leon Eisenberg made this statement to the German weekly Der Spiegel and seven months later, he died. Apparently, he had decided to come clean and confess before moving to the beyond.

I don't think "ficticious" means fake - its like saying someone has "dermatitis" when you can't figure out why their skin is fragged up. "Dermatitis" means "problems with skin." - in other words, "we give up trying to figure out why, and/or, it doesn't matter why his skin is fragged up, but we see that it is, and have some possible solutions.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Why don't they just lobotomize the kids already? Then they'll be nice and still, quiet. It is so ridiculous. Ritalin has a high cause of drug addiction. I think it's around 80% of children who take it become addicted to other drugs as teens and adults.

My brother was prescribed Ritalin as a child.....hardcore drug addict since he was 16 and still is.

I think part of the reason so many children are diagnosed as ADHD is because our lives as a whole have become more sedentary. Also, back in the day, people were younger when they started having kids and had more energy to parent. The mother stayed home to raise the children. Starting in the 50's and 60's, people began getting married later and having children later in life. Now we have 30-40 year old parents having their first child and they don't have the energy nor patience for their active bundle of energy. Usually both parents work and are tired at the end of the day. Many parents have become placid in their structured organized lives and aren't in the mood for expending energy they don't have. But no one bothered to inform the children that they should be little knowledge zombies so the children who don't conform and want to act on the energy are a nuisance and need to be subdued.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Probably a fairly smart kid, too. I was that way ... way too much energy and prone to doing things like that.

They moved him up a grade so yeah, bored all the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
"Every kid is full of energy and has trouble sitting quietly still for hours at a time because their teacher wants them to because that is what the curriculum calls for.

There is nothing that pushes me closer to violence than when I hear about all of this child abuse that is going on disguised as 'normal'..."

I'm sorry for miscommunicating my message but I agree with you fully.

Ok, I re-read what you said, and I guess you were just being ironical. If so I indeed mis-read you, and so my apologies...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
I don't know about this device... But I do know about kids with ADHD I have 3. No it is not just hyperactivity. I could write pages on the subject, on how it affects them and us as parents, but I won't. Suffice it to say, some kids are just hyper, others truly do have ADHD, there is a big difference.

Sure - and it is caused in the vast majority of cases by poor diet.

Eating sugary cereals every morning for breakfast, eating sugary snacks every day at lunch (this includes all the crap that masquerades as 'health' foods, like the fake 'yogurts', 'fruit' snacks, etc etc - basically, eating sugary crap all the time.

Then don't forget all the garbage you feed them as 'drinks'. Soda is the absolute worst thing you could ever give a child, and the '100% fruit juice' drinks are just crap with another healthier name.

Then you have the empty pre-packaged 'convenience' garbage that is sold as food, from microwavable crap to white flour based crap products that will barely sustain even a semblance of life.

So, yes, there are kids that have a problem, but drugging them is absolutely not the answer.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Especially in the public fools system, that is oriented toward the LCD, which makes the classes ultra boring for the normal kids, let alone the smart ones.

I would never ever subject my children to the child abuse that is the public fool system.
edit on 29-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What I don't get, is. The Doctor who discovered ADHD admitted to lying about it. In other words, he made it all up.

Never mind, asked and answered...

Thanks for the follow-up!
edit on 29-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join