It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Monarch' Brain Device Approved for ADHD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The name printed on the actual device is Monarch.... You can't make this stuff up. This device delivers electro shock pulses to the childs brain while they sleep. I do not have much to add other than just check this video out. It has some other related stuff too.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Many maybe even the majority of cases they call ADHD are normal people. My Grandson was supposed to have it and they wanted to drug him but his Mother said no. he grew up to be a very quiet studious individual no longer running full speed all day which didn't hurt anyone anyway!
He became a pilot and has had a long successful career.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Well it certainly is no worse then pumpin your kid full of retalin.

Every kid has ADD, ADHD, PDD NOS..nowadays.

Poor kids

Peace
edit on 26-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I don't know about every kid that seems a bit too mu...oh, squirrel!

What were you saying?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Absolutely. Kids are kids. They've been hyper since our beginnings. Happens in all species. The young are playful and have short attention spans.

That's why parenting is difficult!

I would never put my kids on any of this (big phrama pushed) stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I've only been diagnosed with ADHD recently, my son probably has it, my eldest daughter does and my youngest nephew does.

Keep these monarch devices away from us.

I've refused medication....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have similar story, they used to call it terrible twos or threes, now your child has ADHD etc

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

We're almost there now...

"Ritalin. It's got electrolytes."

I never did understand the logic of giving children psycho-stimulant drugs but then again I am not a medical professional.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Neither am I...lol

I am however father and would much rather advise parents who are considering to dope up their kids to maybe not rely on the game console or tablet to raise your kids and actually parent.

Peace

Ps: I understand there are real problems with ADHD and ADD but not in the numbers we are seeing them. Heck, one of my 6 children has autism...kind of takes up your time but to my understanding that's what parenting is about.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

There are a lot of things that look like ADD/ADHD. It is supposed to be a diagnosis of last resort, but somehow, it became the first thing everyone looks at as a reason for why little Johnny can't sit still. Probably that's because it's the easiest and cheapest to simply drug little Johnny out of his gourd than it is to actually deal with any one of the many, many other things that can make little Johnny act like he can't control himself.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
*Feeds kids super glucose orbs and frosted syrup filled flour toaster bars for breakfast*

*Hands him phone with game so he'll shut up while you drink your coffee*

"I just don't get it Carol, why is little Timmy so hyper?"

"I don't know Steve, but the salt amphetamine pills aren't working either, I think it's time we strap that head tazer to him when he sleeps"

-End story-

Lemme guess, one of the Kennedy's started this company.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He either gets hyper or fat. One of the two.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No...

Every kid is full of energy and has trouble sitting quietly still for hours at a time because their teacher wants them to because that is what the curriculum calls for.

There is nothing that pushes me closer to violence than when I hear about all of this child abuse that is going on disguised as 'normal'...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He either gets hyper or fat. One of the two.

Maybe the tazer to the scull fixes both of them.

I suggest that we test the obesity one on the guys who buy gamer girl bath water for 30 dollars a pop (that's a real thing, she sold out pretty quick to)... The deserve to be lab rats for science, except the dude who made a video of himself on youtube vaping the bathwater, because that was funny.
edit on 26-7-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'd want to see the research and stuff on it, but the electro-device to the skull might actually end up better than drugs depending on what it's supposed to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No...

Every kid is full of energy and has trouble sitting quietly still for hours at a time because their teacher wants them to because that is what the curriculum calls for.

There is nothing that pushes me closer to violence than when I hear about all of this child abuse that is going on disguised as 'normal'...

I'm sorry for miscommunicating my message but I agree with you fully.

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'd want to see the research and stuff on it, but the electro-device to the skull might actually end up better than drugs depending on what it's supposed to do.

In the end, I think the ultimate goal of these devices is to wire your brain up to obey..

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't know about this device... But I do know about kids with ADHD I have 3. No it is not just hyperactivity. I could write pages on the subject, on how it affects them and us as parents, but I won't. Suffice it to say, some kids are just hyper, others truly do have ADHD, there is a big difference.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

There are a lot of things that look like ADD/ADHD. It is supposed to be a diagnosis of last resort, but somehow, it became the first thing everyone looks at as a reason for why little Johnny can't sit still. Probably that's because it's the easiest and cheapest to simply drug little Johnny out of his gourd than it is to actually deal with any one of the many, many other things that can make little Johnny act like he can't control himself.

Yeah he was 10, he threw some popcorn in the cafeteria and they sent him to the psychologist for that (crazy), and A student not a troublemaker, with a ton of energy always wanting to run and jump. Just like I was at that age.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If it were something you wear and take off, I'd be more receptive to it. Assistive technology I have no problem with - obviously, I have a kid who wears a device in his ear right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join