It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens try to give humans the gift of regeneration.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
In 1954 Calif. man Goerge Van Tassel was given instructions on how to build a "fountain of youth" by aliens while meditating .

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com...

Unfortunately his mysterious death shortly before completion leaves many questions un-answered, and he left behind no written plans for completion of his project.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

In 1954 Calif. man Goerge Van Tassel was given instructions on how to build a "fountain of youth" by aliens while meditating .

Sounds like an interesting guy. The rock he speaks of in the article reminds me of the Vortexes located in Sedona, Arizona where there is supposed to be a lot of spiritual energy/magnetic energy. Seems interesting that his death is questionable....like so many with people involved in projects such as these.

Hopefully someday someone will continue his work....

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I agree.....seems so many die questionably....we will never know what really happened....but whay are the aliens trying to share this technololy with us? Maybe this shows the future possabillity of harmony between aliens and human biengs.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Interesting read. Thanks! Harmony must exist between humans before it can be achieved with other beings. It's doubtful we'll see such a time.

It's a pity these guys with groundbreaking ideas are never fully able to share them with the world. Explanations of mere coincidences truly rub me the wrong way.

I don't know about a real fountain of youth. It's not something that would entirely interest me as an individual with less and less desire to live amongst vermin. Thought provoking nonetheless!

My, my how times have changed.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
very good point....how can we co-exist with alien life forms if we cant co-exist with eachother!!!! how true

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

very good point....how can we co-exist with alien life forms if we cant co-exist with eachother!!!! how true

Just like they say you can't love someone else until you love yourself (on a much grander scale of course).....Definitely was a good read and something I had never heard about before. I like when there's completely new topics on here!!

new topics

top topics

join