It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Conspiracy Land “ podcast does a deep dive on seth rich...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This podcast series is outstanding..

They interview EVERYONE involved with the rich case personally..

The parents..the investigating detective, the Political guy who investigated it and was fired by the parents for grand standing.. multiple of Rich’s friends, the bartender at the bar he left... the girl he was on the phone with as he was murdered..

podcasts.apple.com...
I mean EVERYONE..

I guess I should summarize the podcast’s conclusion..

It is VERY obvious the Seth Rich Conspiracy was always nonsense..

There are 1,000 points the Conspiracy side ignore..

1) rich survived for over 2 hours after being found.. he talked to both the ambulance crew and the hospital people..

What kinda contract killer leaves him alive to talk to police?

Lol.... first off no head shot, secondly didn’t even confirm the kill

2) one of his friends heard the robbery start while talking to him on the phone..

3) his neighbors specifically had a 80% spike in armed robberies by a specific crew targeting the area..

4) rich was covered in defensive wounds.. obviously he refused to hand over his wallet, and the robbery spiraled..

I doubt seriously any of those pushing this conspiracy will bother to listen to it..

I mean...who wants to know they have been publicly played for a moron?!!!

No one..

edit on 26-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've been listening. Really outstanding podcast and they've got a few key players who were interviewed for it. I hadn't paid much attention when it happened, so it was cool to go down that rabbit hole. I'm anxious for other material to come out.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I don’t know what other material could come out..

The podcast pretty much sews up the murder and even traces the conspiracy theory to its source...

Sooo..

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Thanks for this Johnny. I payed little attention to the whole flap as it all seemed to be spin in the first place but still it is nice to wrap this up.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
This podcast series is outstanding..

They interview EVERYONE involved with the rich case personally..

The parents..the investigating detective, the Political guy who investigated it and was fired by the parents for grand standing.. multiple of Rich’s friends, the bartender at the bar he left... the girl he was on the phone with as he was murdered..

podcasts.apple.com...
I mean EVERYONE..

I guess I should summarize the podcast’s conclusion..

It is VERY obvious the Seth Rich Conspiracy was always nonsense..

There are 1,000 points the Conspiracy side ignore..

1) rich survived for over 2 hours after being found.. he talked to both the ambulance crew and the hospital people..

What kinda contract killer leaves him alive to talk to police?

Um, someone told to just wound him so that he could be killed secretly by an anonymous medical person in hospital. That way, his murder is made to look like a mugging.

Lol.... first off no head shot, secondly didn’t even confirm the kill

Of course not. Don't want to make it look like murder. A simple mugger would never bother to kill off his victim.

2) one of his friends heard the robbery start while talking to him on the phone..

Well, so what? The hitman probably chose this moment so as to create the false impression that it was a robbery when it was just a cover to injure him so as to get him into hospital where he could be finished off without attracting suspicion.

3) his neighbors specifically had a 80% spike in armed robberies by a specific crew targeting the area..

No one claimed that a robbery was unlikely in itself. This is irrelevant.

4) rich was covered in defensive wounds.. obviously he refused to hand over his wallet, and the robbery spiraled..

So what? The robbery was merely a cover story to injure Rich so that he would need to go to hospital, where someone had the order to kill him in an undercover, medical way.

I doubt seriously any of those pushing this conspiracy will bother to listen to it..

I mean...who wants to know they have been publicly played for a moron?!!!

No one..

The only ones who will take this video seriously are idiots who could not think their way out of a paper bag. The ones who have been duped are people like you who thought conspirators were claiming that the robbery was an attempt at murder. It obviously wasn't. It was made to look like a robbery so that Rich could be injured enough to require hospital treatment, where he could be killed by an insider (perhaps someone masquerading as a medical assistant) without attracting suspicion and investigation by the police.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

As that story was distributed through this website, among other similar sites, you will not find much support here for the truth. It makes people look dum-dum.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

You know what it is called when you have to make up new conspiracy theories to justify your debunked ones???

Ridiculous.. lol

So the professional hit man theory is debunked, so you are adding an additional conspiracy (paramedic hit an) rather than just admit you got played.. lol

And played badly.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

He is still dead and his murder is unsolved . It almost looks like the only people who care are the conspiracy people . Hell the people he worked for don't even care . I don't think ole Bernie cares .

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

"Well, so what? The hitman probably chose this moment so as to create the false impression that it was a robbery when it was just a cover to injure him so as to get him into hospital where he could be finished off without attracting suspicion."

First and foremost, I have no dog in this fight one way or the other, but what you are describing is like a movie plot...not real life.

1." it was just a cover to injure him so as to get him into hospital where he could be finished off without attracting suspicion". That's just crazy...there are a gazillion ways to get someone into the hospital rather than shooting them.

1a. Shooting someone is messy and it makes a lot of noise.
1b. Shooting someone has to be about the worst way possible to get someone into a hospital to later be killed.
1c. Shooting a resisting person and making sure you didn't kill them would be an extremely difficult task.

That doesn't even consider the logistics of having everybody in place to pull it off.
edit on R242019-07-26T23:24:44-05:00k247Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

WHAT?!?!

The Conspiracy people have been a major reason it hasn’t been solved.. not to mention the nightmare for the parents as they make their “patriotic son” out to be a leaker...

All from intentional disinformation by hannity/Jones/and basically every other republican commentator , sans maybe Shapiro..

And I bet dollars to donuts they all all knew it was laughable, but knew Republicans will believe aything

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

WHAT?!?!

Period.. no hit man in the history of hitmen, intentionally left the target alive to talk to the authorities and maybe be saved...

That is literally laughable...

So “robbers try to rob a drunk dude on the way home from the bar... he fights back and in the melee is shot.. they run without ever checking the pockets, because obviously the shot means police AND a way bigger charge...” is crazy ..... like a movie even!!!

But him being” the DNC leaker , who was assassinated by the worst hit man ever, hired by people with access to the best hit men on the planet..”

And the first one is the movie?!?

BWAHAHAHA

TRUMP AND Co pLayed y’all like sheeple..

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The hitmen had Rich cornered and demanded the thumb drive. Rich didn't have it because he already gave it to his Wikileaks connection. Rich tried to run, took two in the back.

The hitmen were just amateurs out of their league. They were supposed to get the drive, not kill anybody. They immediately called Donna Brazille, the organizer of the botched robbery, and filled her in on what happened. Donna was so scared it was all messed up and got desperate. She beat seth and the ambulance to the hospital and waited for seth to arrive to finish up the sloppy alley situation.

top topics

join