It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change the lens you view; NO RIGHT - NO LEFT. Then what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If people truly feel there is no difference between the left and the right then in the next election everyone should vote Republican across the board.

If they are correct then nothing will change.
If they are not willing to vote that way then they dont really believe both sides are the same..

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
It begs the question....why are we the only species on earth that promotes the weak and genetically flawed.

Something about what that guy Jesus said, if I'm not mistaken....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I don't think ATS has become more "right wing" than it ever was. There is definitely more political discussion than ever before, but I beleive it represents an accurate cross section of the views of those who are informed, and aware.

This post is what kinda got me irritated and thinking logical, all at the same time. I've been following all the threads on a daily basis, and people here are NOT like this post describes them at all. They are defending the root issues that only ONE political party seems to notice and be doing something about. NOT promoting Trump like the next big ticket at Woodstock, as this guy proclaims. This post is kinda what inspired mine as a response......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Pavlik

Most leftist are in fact conservative when it comes to their own lives... they solve those rooted problems the same.

The difference is leftist like to virtue signal on issues that don't actually affect them directly. For example, one of my neighbors has a sign in her yard talking about helping the refugees at the border (what if it was your family?!). However, they have an alarm and a locked front door on their home. So I am sure they wouldn't mind if me and my family just decided to move into their house and make ourselves at home. I mean, I am a refugee.... or better yet, I am sure they aren't taking in any refugees to live in their home.

However, having the sign in their front yard shows how "woke" they are to their neighbors and makes them feel good but doesn't actually solve the problem.

On the other hand, I guarantee if I just put a MAGA sign in my front yard, my house would be TPed or vandalized.

Exactly... I don't see people from the bad parts of Chicago flooding 'Switzerland' to escape gun violence?!? Most of these open border people should research the requirements to becomes a 'Swiss' citizen.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Pavlik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Pavlik

Thats a great op, but you missed the one obvious part of this: its not that ats is too right, its just that the right is winning and the left cant take it. Believe me, if the left was winning, those same people wouldn't say a word about how left ats is...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join