It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can't Get Trump So They Now Target His Daughter And Husband

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: StarsAndLies
a reply to: LSU2018

How exactly are they beating me?

Is that the point now to beat others?

What a sad little world you live in.

No , when one belittles themselves down to a 4th grade level (such as a word "Trumptard") they have already beaten themselves in any debate .
Unless one IS a 4th grader....

Orange man bad and reeeeeee are intelligent debate though eh far above 4th grade level, right?

No. Possibly below 4th grade , and most likely near infancy
Yet , it is to be expected from the far left side of the Dems

Yet we are talking about the alt right aren't we.

Still with baby babble....
It's ok.
"I used to be a liberal too
Till I took some logic , reason and morality to the knee"

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Does it make you uncomfortable with the knowledge that you alt right types are just as messed up as the loony left

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This pisses me off. What is getting done?...………..NOT A DAMN THING!!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Democrats (and everyone else) have already gotten Trump. The only reason he has not been held accountable to date is due to his presidency and the corrupt administration and Republicans that keep him at arm's length. His day is coming. It looms in 2020 when Trump exists office. And, his children, they might very well fall victim too as the truth is revealed to the world. That's what happens when a family runs a criminal enterprise.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well, if they even remotely do anything to them, they have to take Hillary down. Her email crimes are well documented and there's proof that she wiped the servers AFTER the subpoena was issued. The fact that she's walking free right now is far beyond me.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
What are you talking about? Democrats (and everyone else) have already gotten Trump. The only reason he has not been held accountable to date is due to his presidency and the corrupt administration and Republicans that keep him at arm's length. His day is coming. It looms in 2020 when Trump exists office. And, his children, they might very well fall victim too as the truth is revealed to the world. That's what happens when a family runs a criminal enterprise.

Oh
So its the voters who kept trump in office?
Glad you recognized that.
They will keep him im in 2020 as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They Target Trumps Daughter and Husband..? WTF..!?! Trump has a Husband..? How does Melania feel about this..? Or is that how she swings too..?

Honestly OP, you need to watch your grammar when writing thread titles..lol
edit on 27-7-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You don’t believe that he’s leaving office in 2020.
Imagine if you didn’t have to lie to yourself, wouldn’t that be a better way to live?

The dEmoCrAt party you hold so dear has the guts to admit defeat, they’ve already forfeit the 2020 election.

You need to follow their example

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lock her up?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
These Democrats are truly double standard, sick s.o.b.s

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Trying to goad trump into doing something illegal. This is nearly identical to kidnapping and demanding a ransom for the safe return. More like protection money for a business. A gang will protect your business for a weekly cash flow, when it's the gang that'll destroy the business if they don't pay.
edit on 28-7-2019 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies
I mean ignoring the obvious butthurt title you've given this, surely if your claiming double standards for them not punishing Hillary you think that they should both be punished or neither?

Right? So if true and Ivanka has sent these emails through private accounts do you think she should be punished? Try and answer without using the H or D words, theres a good chap.

And the left are meant to be the snowflakes
12 threads a day complaining about the Trump families treatment by the "evil" media

Both should be punished if they both broke some sort of law. WTF kind of questions is that? Nobody should be above the law.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Yeah, there may well be important differences here.

? Are you unable to read with comprehension? The differences are as dramatic as day vs night.

We don't know how many emails are involved, whether they contained any restricted access information, whether there's been any effort to destroy those emails and especially if those efforts appear to have been unusually thorough as intended to obstruct investigation, etc.

Really? Are you sure? What happened to 'innocent until presumed guilty'?

Are White House staffers not allowed to have/maintain/use personal email accounts? If you claim so, show me the law.

If you don't, however, you must present substantial evidence that their personal email accounts are being misused/abused in a way that rises to the level of violating the law, or you need to stfu about it.

I am violently sick to the point of puking in people's faces when it comes to this garbage.

Enough is enough. IT IS OVER.

Basically, we need to know the nature and scope of the offense and whether it can be reasonably chalked up to an honest mistake of someone new to government record keeping.

You don't even know if there was an offense, all we have are baseless accusations the dems are attempting to use to back their 'subpoenas'.

So... how can I say this with clarity?

Unless you have evidence of criminal actions - STFU ABOUT IT.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Hopefully they do cooperate fully and they get to the bottom of the issue.

and if t here is no issue, and the claim that they were using their personal emails for official business (beyond 'whats for dinner' or 'do you want me to pick anything up from the deli for the meeting?') is false - I assume you will fully support prosecuting the asshat that made the false claim for perjury and filing a false accusation?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Are the dems not on break?
Seems they are getting nothing done while in the majority......other than making trumps re election bid more solid?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Kushners 2024

Please, no, they are far, far from what this country needs. They are far more 'Globalist' than the President.

I really, really want to see Candace run.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

As my daughter would say...

"Awwwwwwwww! He's so cuuuuuuute!"

In all seriousness, though, I fear for the sanity of people like you, when Trump is not only re-elected in 2020, he wins the popular vote too and by a large margin - and we retake the House in a bigly way - and we gain seats in the Senate (I'm hoping for 6 which would give us a super majority, but would settle for another 3 or 4).

Anyway, I hope you have some close friends who aren't TDS level 6 sufferers who care enough about you to see you through the massive meteor coming your way.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ok "Gothmog" "High captain of angband"

Maybe you want to check your masters Twitter feed and see if it also applies to him.

Or is this another selective outrage issue the right has? How to go from Troll to Snowflake in 60 seconds.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No Rapepublicans, you say?

Ex-GOP commentator tells Ivanka Trump to ‘pay her dues’ before dressing up and pretending to be a diplomat

Democrats and Republicans criticize Ivanka Trump's use of private email

Do you just wait for people to forget all the little scandals before you come up with partisan hack threads like this?

Also, I have another question: why would the Dixiecats go against the husband of Mr. Presents? What's happening? Who is he and how did he manage to keep this secret? Does Melania know or was it even her choice to expand the marriage?

Questions over questions, I'm flabbergasted!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Trumps got yall defending Baltimore and Cummings as of today!

Cummings wife used charitable donations to buy herself a BMW and MSNBC is defending him!

Keep on keeping on!

Lolz🤪

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join