It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can't Get Trump So They Now Target His Daughter And Husband

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I edited the line as you were responding to me because I knew you would take it the way you did. I didn't edit it after you pointed it out. Regardless, my point remains the same, what Trump's administration does, regardless of whom, is a reflection on him. Take it or leave it, that was my meaning.

Now run away like you always do. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
edit on 7/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

And you guys seem to be a-ok with it as long as it is your team that benefits from it.

Seeing red has made you short-sighted.

Obviously, you missed my sarcasm. I'm assuming you are referring to this post of mine on the first page?

If we apply the same standards to the Hillary email debacle, then they should just delete all the emails and expect nothing to happen to them.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why get anything done at all when you can conduct a witch hunt for someone you hate? Is anyone else(besides the usual suspects) frickin SICK and TIRED of this? YOU WERE ELECTED TO DO A JOB GO AND FLIPPIN DO IT. This is insanity at this point. YOU LOST. And hey guess what, you WILL lose again in 2020. Why not make yourselves look good and get some things done for this country? Build your brand for a new generation of Dems who can come in strong with ideas? Naw screw that we're above the common people we can do what we want and act like pompous stuck-up jerks...and people just hurr durr durr at this spectacle. Go and be productive for your country for once you sh!&bags.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you want the same standards to be applied? It's difficult to read sarcasm in text.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
lol
I won't be running away, just won't be responding to those of low character.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Like the character that calls others "idiots" and attacks the player instead of the ball without fail? Yeah, I wouldn't respond to myself either if I were you.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think if you violate the law, you should be punished accordingly. I wouldn't even come to Ivanka or Jared's defense if they are proven to have violated the law, but I guess I haven't been put in that situation yet. Now the Democrats and their supporters have proven they are willing to overlook the law to defend politicians with a D in front of their name though. That is the difference. Did you ever come to the defense of Hillary during her email investigation? Be honest because I may check into it and wouldn't wanna have to call you on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Disgusting! twitter.com...

I think her transparency is refreshing.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Be honest because I may check into it and wouldn't wanna have to call you on it.

well posted!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yesterday, The House Oversight Committee authorized subpoenas for personal emails and texts used for official business by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner. The subpoenas were approved 23-16 on a party-line vote.

Are these two not the highest and closest advisers to the president? Do they not work for ''us''? Are we not their bosses? Do we not have the right to inspect what they are doing? If not, then never mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply, I agree with you.

And no, I never defended her. All I have ever done is point out the fact that she will never go to jail because she is just playing her part in the show. She is above the law apparently, which is a shame.

Investigate away.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies
Right? So if true and Ivanka has sent these emails through private accounts do you think she should be punished? Try and answer without using the H or D words, theres a good chap.

Hillary's email 'problem' wasn't about using a personal address.

It was about using a personal server, housed in a closet in her house, then using that personal server to send and receive hundreds of classified emails.

Trump/Kushner aren't accused of sending classified emails, nor are they using a homebrew server.

So, apples and orangutans, StarsAndLies.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
If it's clear that they are violating federal law. Then they need to be investigated.

Agreed.

So, what law are they accused of violating, and what is the evidence in support?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

But now everyone is saying that, "because hillary did it Trumps kids get a pass." Well that's a huge load of hypocrisy. And you don't care about this country you only care about your party.

Oh, that is total bullshiite and you know it.

Hillary was sending official government correspondence, much of it classified at the time, using a homebrew server in her closet.

Ivanka and Jared are 'accused of sending personal and business emails using a personal email account - not a homebrew server, a personal account - you know, like a gmail account or something.

Apples and orangutans, and if you'd do something about your TDS, you'd admit it.
edit on 26-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Duck duck duck...

Never a straight answer from a Trumptard, they just deflect and complain about someone else or say its just an elaborate plot to undermine their stable genius.

Try answering the following without going through the usual array of "Waah waah its not fair" responses.

If there is evidence that Ivanka used sent hundreds of personal and business related emails/texts through private email accounts should it be investigated?

If it is proven that she did, should she be punished?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

Funny I was sure that trump was a liar and cheat and it turns out its true.
Funny how I knew that HIllary would never be charged with anything and said it over and over again.

If thats your idea of being wrong. Oh well thats you...

You are going to find out just how right I am.

All you've done is repeat what you hear on fake news stations. You probably think Trump had the MLK bust removed, too. Anyways, what are some his lies?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

LMAO! It never ends!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

They are accused of using private emails and whatsap to communicate official white house business.

I understand the situations are somewhat different. However if they are not forwarding that communication to be recorded officially. Then they are not following the law.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsAndLies

Trumptard. Good one. Even better that so-called "tards" are beating you. I guess that doesn't say much about you if a "tard" can beat you. Do you bowl?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

They are accused of using private emails and whatsap to communicate official white house business.

I understand the situations are somewhat different. However if they are not forwarding that communication to be recorded officially. Then they are not following the law.

IIRC, Ivanka has been going through the correct pathways with her emails since 2017 when the left tried to get her for emails the first time. I don't understand why they always revisit a failed attempt.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join