It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can't Get Trump So They Now Target His Daughter And Husband

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The subpoenas are brand new. Still shiney and in their envelopes.
Its not old.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

seems you dont understand the winners get to write the history books
you and bobby 2 sticks are anything but

lol

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Sorry.

not coming up in a google search.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Surely they have nothing to hide.
Jared couldn't get security clearance but hey that's just fine. No worries cuz the prez could vouch for him. A great guy.
Joining the list of all of the other really great guys that trump vouches for (who turn out to be scum bags but... you know)
I am sure he has no financial dealings with the House of Saud. I'm sure he is not dealing for his father in law for lucrative dealings in the decades to come maybe even generations.
We know they have been using unsecured unofficial devices.
We know that they have already deleted and encrypted messaging to avoid Mueller's probe.

We know that its in the history books now that trump is officially a liar who lies to congress, the courts, to the special council and to us. And nothing he can do is going to stop those books from being written and this info being what students will learn about the trumps in the future.
Their name will be like the Borgias. Corrupt to the core.

You are sure of a whole lot of things.

One thing I've found in the years of reading your posts is that every single thing you have been sure of politically always turns out to be....

Wrong.

Every. Single. Time.

It's amazing if you think about it.

It's your super power!!!

edit on 26-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ha ha yeah I am sure because they sure proved that she was a threat to national secruity didnt they?

Oh wait... no they didn't.

But they keep proving everything about trump and you keep on denying that anything is amiss.
Its funny and pathetic to see at the same time. LOL...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's your super power!!!

hahahaha
"wrongwoman scourge of the truth"
that is funny

thanks for that!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

The subpoenas are brand new. Still shiney and in their envelopes.
Its not old.

And they are asking for things that have already been turned over or are already being forwarded.

This is political theater for special ed, right here.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

But they keep proving everything about trump and you keep on denying that anything is amiss

who proved what?
your bobby 2 sticks had to issue this statement to avoid perjury charges

we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime

bobby did not
barr did
no charges

more wrong from you
lol

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ha ha yeah I am sure because they sure proved that she was a threat to national secruity didnt they?

Uh, yeah, actually they did. Knowing that a Chinese corporation operating in America used malware to obtain copies of every single email Hillary Clinton ever sent is absolutely a risk to national security. This is precisely why the "investigators are being investigated" along with the other national security issue of trying to frame a president.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What a surprise... These democrats have managed to turn a lot of democrats into Republicans. I remember Ivanka asking her dad, in 2015, if she should change her position in politics since she was a democrat and he told her not to because once she changed to a Republican, the democrats would try to eat her alive.

Looks like he was right, AGAIN, and the democrats' double standards and hypocrisy are shining for the world to see, AGAIN. Oh well, these will either be released or leaked because the left wants them, but I have full faith that nothing will come of this because Ivanka is very classy and isn't corrupt.

link   

Cool, new precedent, Advisors are equal to the Secretary of State.

so Ivanka gets the same pay too right? and Medical benefits?

same retirement too, AWESOME!!!

link   
a reply to: grey580

I see no hypocrisy in using a previous situation that set standards to judge a current situation.
That exact thing happens in our court system every day.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm gonna say this once. Hillary should have had her clearances removed at the very least and possibly put in jail at the worst.

But now everyone is saying that, "because hillary did it Trumps kids get a pass." Well that's a huge load of hypocrisy. And you don't care about this country you only care about your party.

Its not hypocritical to expect two groups of people to recieve the same punishment for the same alleged crime. Thats why we have a concept called equal protection under the law. There should be no double standard.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Oh. My. God.

I accidentally starred one of your posts.

~be calm, just breathe.... it's going to be ok...~

I need to shower, drive into town and seek medical attention.

~What have I DONE!~

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think that this is going to be the new "normal" from now on.

Our country is so divided that anyone opposing the leftist ideology will be seen as the enemy.

The democrats are nothing more than Antifa in 5,000 dollar suits.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Cool, new precedent, Advisors are equal to the Secretary of State.

so Ivanka gets the same pay too right? and Medical benefits?

same retirement too, AWESOME!!!

That's the real kicker. They aren't even on the government payroll. They're working for free.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

yeah (wink wink) don't ya hate it when the adds make the page jump ( nudge nudge )

me too

(sorry, went all "progressive" on you)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Funny I was sure that trump was a liar and cheat and it turns out its true.
Funny how I knew that HIllary would never be charged with anything and said it over and over again.

If thats your idea of being wrong. Oh well thats you...

You are going to find out just how right I am.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies
I mean ignoring the obvious butthurt title you've given this, surely if your claiming double standards for them not punishing Hillary you think that they should both be punished or neither?

Right? So if true and Ivanka has sent these emails through private accounts do you think she should be punished? Try and answer without using the H or D words, theres a good chap.

And the left are meant to be the snowflakes
12 threads a day complaining about the Trump families treatment by the "evil" media

Ivanka is an adviser, not the SoS. If you want to open that can of worms then everyone in the White House should be investigated on all sides. I think we should start with tax returns for all members of Congress.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Funny how I knew that HIllary would never be charged with anything and said it over and over again.

The investigations into Hillary Clinton aren't even over yet. Barr even said so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join