It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can't Get Trump So They Now Target His Daughter And Husband

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: shawmanfromny

As an outsider looking in (UK) I have to ask people especially Democrats, does any of their actions, any of the constant Russiagate, fake claims of assault/rape, fishing for anything like literally anything that they can start shouting "Impeach Impeach" and even when proven to be a nothing burger only to continue to claim that it isn't and it'll be the end of Trump, is any of this changing the way you're voting? Will you still vote Democrats? I'm not saying the Republicans are the good guys that's not what I'm asking, I'm asking if their actions and denials of anything being lies, is that going to or has changed your vote?

If not, then what the heck?

It certainly did mine.

I didn't vote for Trump and the last person I did vote for in a Presidential election was Obama.

I'd rather set myself on fire now then EVER vote for anyone with a D after their name in a federal election.

The Democrat's handling of the 2016 election is not only embarrassing, it's criminal.

I'm not the only one who feels that way... Democrats have now lost my whole family (all staunch Democratic voters for generations.)

They screwed up and instead of fixing it, they are quadrupling down on it.

It's horrible.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: Lumenari

a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm gonna say this once. Hillary should have had her clearances removed at the very least and possibly put in jail at the worst.

But now everyone is saying that, "because hillary did it Trumps kids get a pass." Well that's a huge load of hypocrisy. And you don't care about this country you only care about your party.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Ivanka Trump, including her husband, Jared Kushener, have been accused of sending hundreds of personal and business related emails/texts through private email accounts.

It looks like I need to catch up on this subject again, but I thought this was old news. I thought Ivanka had already transferred all government business related emails to her official account after it was set up and deleted them from her personal accounts, like she was supposed to. As it turned out, all of the emails that were in question before were all "scheduling related" and didn't have much to do with anything else.

It almost appears as though the Democrats are trying to access emails from the Trump Organization while calling them "personal emails" or "government related business emails", when they're not. Did the Democrats decide that EVERYTHING the Trump Organization is working on is considered "government business" or up for government scrutiny now? Apparently, those business financial filings that the president is required to provide Congress on a regular basis aren't enough?!

edit on 26-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm gonna say this once. Hillary should have had her clearances removed at the very least and possibly put in jail at the worst.

But now everyone is saying that, "because hillary did it Trumps kids get a pass." Well that's a huge load of hypocrisy. And you don't care about this country you only care about your party.

I guess you missed the part where Trump's family has "allegedly" done something.

As opposed to the CIA and FBI going ZOMFG, what is she doing passing classified information on a private server that CHINA has a backdoor too?

Get the nuance yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Please point out during the Hillary debacle you saying she should be in jail. Nobody on the left had that stance when she was running for president, but now that she isn't running for office anymore and is of no use to you guys anymore. Now you try and take the high road? Sorry if I don't take you serious, but you guys have already made your bed and shown tremendous amounts of hypocrisy.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I get it. And I don't agree with the outcome of the Hillary investigation either.

But if there is a violation here. Why don't you want it investigated?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They just want to read the emails it's not about breaking the law. They want inside info.

Ivanka in 2024!!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I wouldn't call it hypocrisy, I would call it a "set precedent". That's what people continually warn others regarding things like this, be careful what you do because you set a precedent for those in the future.

If people don't like it, then stop setting them.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Crap, this did turn out to be old news. This article even mentions emails by long gone Steve Bannon.

Last year, The Washington Post reported that Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails about government business from a personal email account to White House aides, Cabinet members and her assistant. The newspaper said many of those communications, during the early months of the administration, violated federal public records rules.

Ivanka Trump's lawyer, Abbe Lowell, has said that since September 2017, his client always forwards official business to her White House account.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

So when they prove "intent" let me know.
Also when they find a "reasonable prosecutor" to take the case let me know.

The whole hillary email scandal will color government information handling for decades.

thehill.com...

Troops using 'Clinton defense' in classified information cases

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

This was from April. Best I could do for ya.

test.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I was going to ask the same thing, but I guess they're advisors to Trump so I'm unsure if there is some law requiring them to use an assigned gov email address.

No. Sending personal or private emails using a government server is frowned upon .

Have to have a government email first. Military and government employees use it for personal. I've never heard of it being frowned upon. What is frowned upon is sending classified and government work docs over a civilian email since it's illegal.

Regardless, this is going nowhere. They are not sending anything of value through emails after what Hillary went through I know that much. I doubt anyone else is either.

The dumbest part though is Democrats set the precedent or, "new rules" on government emails with Hillary which is if there is no intent to do harm to the US Government then it's ok. All it can be called is "extremely careless".

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Maybe we should ask some off shore agent to just find them for us.
Hack them and we can publish them on the internet.

Nah no one would be so nasty as to do something like that.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

In April of 2019? Not good enough. Gonna need something prior to November 2016 to show you have no bias in this conversation.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

the funny part about this is, Trump asked for Hillarys emails and only got the DNC's, guess Russia doesn't know much english

and you are wrong again SIlly

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

It won't change anything but they have to do it. We have something here called, for lack of a better term, "affirmative action voting".

Years ago the government thought it would be wise to group pockets of poor, uneducated and minorities in the same district to give them more of a "voice" in government.

Sounds like a pious idea but, like many government solutions it failed to the highest order. It failed because these people sincerely believe upper middle, wealthy and white citizens are the source of all their problems.

The people they elect must constantly bash this source of their perceived problems to stay in power. It's not the source of their problems but if any politician sincerely wants to fix their problems they will either not be elected or run out of office. This recently happened to Rahm Emanuel. He pointed out in Chicago there is a real lack of family values in the poor districts. He got run out of town. What he should have done is bash Trump, the upper middle and wealthy and promised to give the poor bags of cash. He would have easily won.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Surely they have nothing to hide.
Jared couldn't get security clearance but hey that's just fine. No worries cuz the prez could vouch for him. A great guy.
Joining the list of all of the other really great guys that trump vouches for (who turn out to be scum bags but... you know)
I am sure he has no financial dealings with the House of Saud. I'm sure he is not dealing for his father in law for lucrative dealings in the decades to come maybe even generations.
We know they have been using unsecured unofficial devices.
We know that they have already deleted and encrypted messaging to avoid Mueller's probe.

We know that its in the history books now that trump is officially a liar who lies to congress, the courts, to the special council and to us. And nothing he can do is going to stop those books from being written and this info being what students will learn about the trumps in the future.
Their name will be like the Borgias. Corrupt to the core.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

you should try....
seeing as the other schemes you people have attempted have worked out so well....
ask your boy joseph misfud, he could probably arrange something for you people

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Meuller has been in front of congress sixty times, he knows what he is doing."

now you want to tell us more stuff

Next!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You mean the ones she deleted when they were under subpoena?

The ones that were found in Comey's office on a backup device?

Or the ones left on the PRN server?

Or the same ones that Combetta backed up?

Or the ones backed up on Wiener's laptop?

Or the cloud backed up ones on Datto?

Are all these "offshore agents"?

You keep posting... I'll keep giggling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join