It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Can't Get Trump So They Now Target His Daughter And Husband

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ivanka Trump, including her husband, Jared Kushener, have been accused of sending hundreds of personal and business related emails/texts through private email accounts.

Yesterday, The House Oversight Committee authorized subpoenas for personal emails and texts used for official business by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner. The subpoenas were approved 23-16 on a party-line vote.

Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan stated that he thought this action was "purely for politics," and the Dems were attempting to "create controversy," soon after the failed Mueller hearings.

Jordan called the Mueller hearings “a total bust” for Democrats and said they did not “waste any time” in “going after the emails of the first family” in a transparently political bid to create controversy.

“You won’t hear them say it, but their real goal is to go fishing through the personal and private emails of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner,” Jordan said of Democrats. The subpoenas were being issued “purely for politics,” he added.

www.pbs.org...

Isn't this a huge double standard, considering Hillary Clinton didn't even get her hand slapped for sending classified information through a private server and then destroyed more than 30,000 emails in a blatant attempt to cover up her misdeeds? Hillary was Secretary of State at the time...not a low ranking White House advisor.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel stated earlier this year that, "House Democrats were choosing to stage a political sideshow rather than do the hard work of helping to govern the country." Yep and they've been doing that ever since Trump got elected.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There are some truly sick double standard demented idiots in Washington D.C. who remain or were voted into office by some low I.O. voters or voted in on their two faced false promises.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I mean ignoring the obvious butthurt title you've given this, surely if your claiming double standards for them not punishing Hillary you think that they should both be punished or neither?

Right? So if true and Ivanka has sent these emails through private accounts do you think she should be punished? Try and answer without using the H or D words, theres a good chap.

And the left are meant to be the snowflakes
12 threads a day complaining about the Trump families treatment by the "evil" media

edit on 26-7-2019 by StarsAndLies because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Destroy America and remake it into a Progressive Utopia...

By Any Means Necessary.

And just think...

When they're done with every Republican conservative of note we are next...

The Deplorables.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies
I mean ignoring the obvious butthurt title you've given this, surely if your claiming double standards for them not punishing Hillary you think that they should both be punished or neither?

Right? So if true and Ivanka has sent these emails through private accounts do you think she should be punished? Try and answer without using the H or D words, theres a good chap.

And the left are meant to be the snowflakes
12 threads a day complaining about the Trump families treatment by the "evil" media

Perhaps if you looked at it another way...

Attempting to destroy the man by destroying his family by assuming guilt and then attempting to prove it is pretty Stalinesque, would you not agree?

Lavrentiy Beria, head of Joseph Stalin’s secret police in the old Soviet Union, supposedly said, “Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.”

As opposed to someone that has proven to have committed a crime, but skates because of her political ties and affiliation... Stalinesque as well!

So the Democratic party... the party of Stalin.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Accused of sending personal and business emails on a private server???
Should they be using a government server for these things?

This seems kind of backwards to me, can someone explain in simple terms what they are alleged to have done wrong here.

Looks like the witch hunt continues

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, I guess the standard is set. Now we wait to hear the screeching from the Dems when their next presidents family is dragged into court for some public bashing.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Set the standards then change the standards to suit.
Emails dont matter, until they do.
Sexcapades dont matter, until they do.

Politics are getting old....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I was going to ask the same thing, but I guess they're advisors to Trump so I'm unsure if there is some law requiring them to use an assigned gov email address.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Wait a second. Are you actually going to use the excuse of, "Well Hillary did it."?

If it's clear that they are violating federal law. Then they need to be investigated.

And that goes for all the crooks in Washington.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If we apply the same standards to the Hillary email debacle, then they should just delete all the emails and expect nothing to happen to them.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I was going to ask the same thing, but I guess they're advisors to Trump so I'm unsure if there is some law requiring them to use an assigned gov email address.

No. Sending personal or private emails using a government server is frowned upon .

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Wait a second. Are you actually going to use the excuse of, "Well Hillary did it."?

If it's clear that they are violating federal law. Then they need to be investigated.

Hillary did do it and it has been proven.

As opposed to... well, we want to believe they did it, so let's just throw subpoenas around till we can find something.

And of course get all their personal emails, comb through them and any juicy private bits leak to the press.

It's disgusting, to be honest, how low Democrats have sunk in the pursuit of overturning the 2016 election because they lost.

I've a feeling it's going to pay out bigly for them in the next election cycle...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You are absolutely right.
It should be investigated.

And if found in violation like Hillary was they should get the exact same punishment.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

There is a federal law for records keeping.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the relevant part.

The bill would prohibit the President, the Vice President, or a covered employee (i.e., the immediate staff of the President and Vice President or office advising and assisting the President or Vice President) from creating or sending a presidential or vice presidential record using a non-official electronic messaging account unless the President, Vice President, or covered employee: (1) copies an official electronic messaging account of the President, Vice President, or covered employee in the original creation or transmission of the presidential or vice presidential record; or (2) forwards a complete copy of the presidential record to an official electronic messaging account of the President, Vice President, or covered employee not later than 20 days after the original creation or transmission of the presidential or vice presidential record.[3]

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Care to link to me where it says "private emails on a private server?"

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And if found in violation like Hillary was they should get the exact same punishment.

Agreed. The precedent was set in that case. They should investigate and, if the allegations are true, they should receive the same punishment as Hillary. Fair is fair.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

As an outsider looking in (UK) I have to ask people especially Democrats, does any of their actions, any of the constant Russiagate, fake claims of assault/rape, fishing for anything like literally anything that they can start shouting "Impeach Impeach" and even when proven to be a nothing burger only to continue to claim that it isn't and it'll be the end of Trump, is any of this changing the way you're voting? Will you still vote Democrats? I'm not saying the Republicans are the good guys that's not what I'm asking, I'm asking if their actions and denials of anything being lies, is that going to or has changed your vote?

If not, then what the heck?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Agreed. The precedent was set in that case. They should investigate and, if the allegations are true, they should receive the same punishment as Hillary. Fair is fair.

But only if they are allowed to go through them and delete "private" emails first....

Then bust up their phones, laptops and any other devices...

Of course, these two probably didn't have a private server that needs to be erased as well...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well sure. As long as their actions are within the same bounds as Hillary, its all fair.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join