It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! We're all gonna die if we don't stop Trump!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm sorry. I guess I should have specified what part I was talking about.

You crazy kids and your Gary Busey.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Force businesses to make products that last a real long time, that way we do not have to keep raping the earth so these rich people can make profits. China is capable of making real good, long lasting stuff, but they are instructed to death date everything because it insures future sales of products of the corporations buying them. It is not just Carbon that is the problem. That is a big lie to steer us to just focus on Carbon.

I do believe we have to stop wasting resources, turn thermostats down, and quit making unnecessary trips that cause a lot of polution. Tax cruise ship packages and quit subsidizing air travel, tax every ticket they sell, leave the automobile gas and heating fuels alone. Conservation of energy is needed, not expensive energy saving products that do not actually help our environment overall, because it is a sales pitch to boost the economy most times. Yes, the energy savings information on that fridge you just bought is most likely a lie. A car gets good gas mileage for about a year after buying it, sometimes maybe two. The way they rate emissions has always been a scam here in America.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I have wondered if I had in fact died earlier on in life due to my many electrical mishaps (more than enough to catch the unlucky card) and if this was the after life.

Thanks for the subtle sign that I am indeed, already dead.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
More like Ice Age is coming, something they won't tell you

We're still technically in the last ice age. The Quaternary glaciation.

Are they doubling up now?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
We all died in 1999, we are all living in clown dimension 722-R now.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: ketsuko

Not a climate denier at all, the world and weather is changing and our dumbass reliance on fossil fuels is hastening it along.

I was just lamenting the never occurring apocalypse. 2000 was a bust. 2012 was crap. Some of us planned our future on the world ending.

Now what?

I agree. What should we tell all these idiots to put in their tanks?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: ketsuko

Not a climate denier at all, the world and weather is changing and our dumbass reliance on fossil fuels is hastening it along.

I was just lamenting the never occurring apocalypse. 2000 was a bust. 2012 was crap. Some of us planned our future on the world ending.

Now what?

I agree. What should we tell all these idiots to put in their tanks?

tesla coils.

"These cigarette papers turn out to have given me cancer. But I MUST smoke!!"

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So basically, they are whining because they won't be getting our money. Good thing Trump ended that Paris accord debacle.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I said we would have to live with the consequences, meaning I doubt it is fixable in the current political climate.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He needs to be punished! Lets outlaw Golf, and make it an impeachable offence! That will get him!

Don't give them any more stupid ideas to run with!!!!!

They say millennials don't like golf?? Sorry the professional ones I work with love it 3-4 days a week.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

edit on 26-7-2019 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I said we would have to live with the consequences, meaning I doubt it is fixable in the current political climate.

Pretend you are president. Now, what should we do to fix this before 2020 Mr. President? We have the world standing at the ready. Just give your order, and it's done. Fail, and we all die a fiery death in 1.5 years, so no pressure.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
wait a minute....

where I live we have confirmed climate change

it happens 4 times a year

we even get accumulations of dioxygenated Hydrogen.

my carbon footprint is black, then I take a shower and wash my feet.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You cannot fix that which is unbroken.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

people often wish to join me....

Do I look like I am in pieces?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
No I don't think America will die if we don't rid ourselves of Trump, but we do stand a greater probability of devolving into a fascist state. We're not that far off already; it wouldn't take much more to turn us into what we once went to war against. What does that say about America as a whole? Is this the nation you want, jackboots running the show? That's all fine and dandy for those in favor, but what happens if you or your family find themselves on the wrong side? The worst part is, of course, that could happen even though you did nothing at all to bring it on. It's that kind of scenario that spurred our Founding Fathers to create a democratic republic. That protects people, gives them security. I vote for that, personally.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

as if the current political climate could change the actions of other sovereign nations?
you simply spout bs

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

You can have security or liberty, not both.

I'd rather have liberty myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

I don't think you understand a word you just typed.

Maybe you're living in upside down land?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
...so we're all gonna die in 18 months?

Time to take out a loan to get that sports car I always wanted.

Time to max out the credit cards.

Time to tell my bosses what I REALLY think.

Time to go rock climbing, sky-diving, hang gliding and bunji-jumping.

ohhhhhh...and the drugs...gotta bring those on and try all the things I've never done through my life but heard about.

Whew...here's to the End of All Things!

...okay...well maybe not.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

well, KFC now has a cheeto chicken sandwich..

are you sure we have 18 months left?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join