It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! We're all gonna die if we don't stop Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

damnit! I just had to agree with you

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
More like Ice Age is coming, something they won't tell you

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The thread title is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Why????? Well I think many aren't aware, but some of us are in the know and the reality is....

We are all already dead, we all died the night trump was elected and he issued a launch order for the entire nuclear arsenal targeting the entire world.

We are in purgatory which just so happens to be a facsimile of our prior life, moving on from the point when the entire world was nuked. Most people are completely unaware of what happened.

Hi!

I'd like to purchase the movie rights to your script, it will make for a well timed troll on the libs when Trump gets reelected in 2020.

Do you have any thoughts on who should play Orange Man? My superiors at the studio were thinking Tyler Perry.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Any script I write automatically has Gary Busey as the lead role. No exceptions.

Sadly, in order to contact him, you'll have to dawn the skin of a freshly killed black bear and travel 130 miles into the woods to find his remote cabin.

There is a 99 percent failure rate for that journey. He usually ends up eating the messenger and using their skin for a hammock.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: watchitburn

I read the title, then I read your OP.

I then pee'd myself.

Granted, I also sneezed, and I'm old, so there is that.

My job here is done.

Good night folks, be sure to tip your waitress.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I then pee'd myself.

Well, it's Thursday. At least you aren't sitting somewhere churning out executive orders.

Oh wait...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If you plan on it happening and it keeps not happening, you know what the definition of insanity is.

Also, if climate is only changing because of us and our modern devil ways, what is the explanation for all those other times pre-modernity that it clearly changed? Do SUVs pollute back into pre-history?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Okay, that was funny.

:p

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you plan on it happening and it keeps not happening, you know what the definition of insanity is.

Also, if climate is only changing because of us and our modern devil ways, what is the explanation for all those other times pre-modernity that it clearly changed? Do SUVs pollute back into pre-history?

I can't beleive you even posted that uninformed drivel.

Everybody knows if Methuselah and Lemach and that whole clan wouldn't have been driving gas guzzling Escalades around, Noah never would have had to build that damn ark to escape that awful global warming flood.

Blasphemy I say........

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yeah, but they were milking nephilim for their fuel and that's a whole other ball of wax as compared to fossil fuels. I mean, one ounce of that stuff is like all the cows on earth suddenly farting at once with 20X the potency they have now added to a ton of water vapor at the same time.
edit on 25-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mmmmm...Nephalim milk

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mach2

Yeah, but they were milking nephilim for their fuel and that's a whole other ball of wax as compared to fossil fuels. I mean, one ounce of that stuff is like all the cows on earth suddenly farting at once with 20X the potency they have now added to a ton of water vapor at the same time.

Now that's a truly disturbing mental image.

I'm suprised the Annunaki let that type of abuse go unchecked.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

There might be something to that. There was a thread sometime back about how we all died sometime like 10 years ago but we refuse to accept it or something along those lines. Might explain the amount of NPCs and wackos we have today.

PS: I'd sure like to find that thread there was a website linked in it I cant seem to find.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm a nephilim Greg, could you milk me?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Sure, you can pretty much milk anything with nipples.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We have until 2020 to make policies to reduce carbon emissions or whatever because we have to start early in order to change the climate by the 2035 deadline. Now, I think that it will be quite hard to combat climate change, but it does exist... more than likely, we will just have to live with the consequences.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
We have until 2020 to make policies to reduce carbon emissions or whatever because we have to start early in order to change the climate by the 2035 deadline. Now, I think that it will be quite hard to combat climate change, but it does exist... more than likely, we will just have to live with the consequences.

Hahahaha
That is really funny.
Have you informed china or india?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

There might be something to that. There was a thread sometime back about how we all died sometime like 10 years ago but we refuse to accept it or something along those lines. Might explain the amount of NPCs and wackos we have today.

PS: I'd sure like to find that thread there was a website linked in it I cant seem to find.

Are you sure your not suffering a post mortem Mandela effect?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

There might be something to that.

To what? The Gary Busey thing...?

Not something, that's fact. I've been invited to dinner at his cabin before. I limit my intake to scotch only, I won't eat whatever questionable meat he cooks up. I also make sure to leave well before I'm tired, I don't dare spend the night there.

Gary's a great guy, lots of fun, like putting a 3rd world poorly assembled nuke in the passenger seat of a 70's oldsmobile and then bouncing around on a backroad fun.

Scary as hell, buy you'll feel like you lived the best day of your life.... the next morning.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: darkbake

Hahahaha
That is really funny.
Have you informed china or india?

Therein lies the ridiculousness of the whole charade. Even if I totally bought into the idea of anthropogenic global warming, which I don't, unless all the other countries which contribute to the world wide carbon footprint were to immediately stop, which they won't, all those trillions of dollars spent would make zero difference.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join