It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! We're all gonna die if we don't stop Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe we shouldn't let people who will be dead in 20 years set policy for the rest of us.

All I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I think everything we see going on is because of Niburu getting closer, and now that the Earth is flat new calculations have to be done in order to figure out, as the new slang puts it, WTF.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe we shouldn't let people who will be dead in 20 years set policy for the rest of us.

All I'm saying.

What's a good age range.

I'd say like 35 to 55? Someone that has some experience but still faces the challenges of life(work, family, uncertain future, etc).

I'd think if there is a high limit we should have a low limit too.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: visitedbythem

I for one miss the lighthearted days of Russian Hooker Piss Squads.

It was funny though. I wondered if it was true for a couple days! I will never believe the left again. They keep crying wolf, and he is the Goldilocks

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I think there should definitely be an age range on both ends. Maybe 30 on the low end and somewhere in the 50's for the high end?

When our leaders are pushing 70 and 80+, we have a problem.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Or muslim extremists, ditzy bartenders, fake Native Americans, people who don't know which bathroom to use, those requiring emotional support animals, anyone who breaks down in tears when confronted by facts or offended by shoes.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

All I'm saying.

Maybe we shouldn't let people who have less adult life experience than 20 years be considered for anything but a gopher within any of our Government proceedings.

I mean they already choose pop culture, as a reference point.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

All I'm saying.

Some diversity there!
Ageist!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Or muslim extremists, ditzy bartenders, fake Native Americans, people who don't know which bathroom to use, those requiring emotional support animals, anyone who breaks down in tears when confronted by facts or offended by shoes.

Can't think of any Muslim extremists running for or occupying office. Pretty sure everyone knows what bathroom they should use. I like animals, especially if they help people.

And I cant for the world of me figure out why a person would use a blue collar job like a bartender as an insult. All the while doing everything they can to defend an entitled rich kid who was handed everything by daddy.

Selah.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Haven't any of them thought to ask for the real birth certificate yet?!

... oh, wait ...

Seriously, guys, don't you have any new ideas?!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

All I'm saying.

What do you mean "dead in 20 years"? Haven't you been keeping up? We'll all be dead in 18 months.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All I'm saying.

What do you mean "dead in 20 years"? Haven't you been keeping up? We'll all be dead in 18 months.

I'm not that hopeful.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All I'm saying.

I'm not that hopeful.

OMG ... when did you become a dirty climate denier?! Someone should burn you at the stake, you heretic.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not a climate denier at all, the world and weather is changing and our dumbass reliance on fossil fuels is hastening it along.

I was just lamenting the never occurring apocalypse. 2000 was a bust. 2012 was crap. Some of us planned our future on the world ending.

Now what?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What about those who think Guam can capsize?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Not a climate denier at all, the world and weather is changing and our dumbass reliance on fossil fuels is hastening it along.

I was just lamenting the never occurring apocalypse. 2000 was a bust. 2012 was crap. Some of us planned our future on the world ending.

Now what?

And that damn asteroid just missed us, it was so close...WE WERE SO CLOSE to a nice reset where humans would have to had rebuilt based on logic and fundamentals and not all this hippy dippy nonsense that makes stupid people feel smart.

I was disappointed reading that thread about the asteroid.....someday.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don’t have a carbon footprint, I drive everywhere I go .

On the bright side

With melanoma tattoos will no longer be needed .

I read them somewhere but I can’t remember the link ?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm still hoping for rapture. I think it's a trick God is playing on everyone. I mean, if all the religious nuts vanished at once, the rest of us would be left in paradise. Heaven if you will. Sounds like something I would do.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I read the title, then I read your OP.

I then pee'd myself.

Granted, I also sneezed, and I'm old, so there is that.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I read the title, then I read your OP.

I then pee'd myself.

Granted, I also sneezed, and I'm old, so there is that.

www.amazon.com...

There's no shame in it.

Plus, think of the upside, you'll have more time to drink if you don't have to take breaks.
edit on 25-7-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join