It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Clones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I dont have all of my facts straight on this, but Im hoping someone can help me out. I believe that the government clones people for experiments, and one of my biggest theories is that they will clone people and send them out into the world. They then take the person that was cloned and hold them for a certain time, just to see how the clone responds. I believe that if they need the person for a certain reason, they can keep him under tight security while the clone will keep his family from being suspicous about anything. I really dont know if this is true, but if someone could help me better understand. My thoughts are random but develop over time. Any input would be wonderful.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
sounds like that Swarzenneger (sp?) movie..can't remember the name but it was just like you say.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
To tell the truth, I have never seen a schwarzenegger movie. I dont pay much attention to big time celebraties because I find that most are morons and dont have any reason to be stars. I just wonder if cloning like this happens.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yea,

You've been watching too much governor of Kalee-Forniah cloning movies my friend. A major flaw to your theory is the clone would have to be born/birth requiring years to mature reaching the age of the original host.

However!

NWO scientists could be cloning new born subjects, political Manchurian candidates who will one day serve the purposes of their creator. Just image the world being fooled by the assassination of George W. Bush's clone, while the real Dubya cuts another line and rolls another phatty for Colin Powell, Cheney and da boyz..

[edit on 4-3-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
the 'sixth day' -- not a bad film really.

top topics

join