It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller investigation not looking at DNC connected Russians proves it was corrupt witch hunt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It was a witch hunt before Mueller, it was a witch hunt during Mueller, and it's a witch hunt after Mueller 😁

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Liquesence

And many don't believe Mueller. Next.

That's the problem.

Many would rather believe BS, and do. Next.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Liquesence

Which means it's probably both.

Which means it's neither.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

So what if he never does anything??

Say he leaves office and the charges never come??

What does that mean??

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This was the big red flag that stood out to me.

The FBI and DOJ knew Russia was toying around in the election, yet didnt warn the Trump campaign?
Instead they cultured the interference and tried to shape it in a way to say Trump was involved with it.

Then, when they open their fake investigation to look into Russia Interference in the election, they completely ignore the bulk of the Russian interference

Muellers Mandate:

any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Trump

any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation

That immediately means Steele, Downer, Mifsud and Perins Coie were in that scope. Yet, the special counsel completely ignored the realities there.

Mueller speaking to congress was a dumb move by Democrats (and frankly, I love it) they completely opened themselves up to a broadside attack that will destroy the narrative and reveal the players.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Many would rather believe BS, and do. Next.

Don't look now -

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Democrats And Activists Are Actually Condemning A Human Rights Committee That Hasn’t Even Met Yet

Blinded by the hate?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: JustJohnny

There is an investigation

That is what ig Horowitz is doing

And that is irrelevant to the op

Was mueller investigating Russian interference?

Did he say mifsud was a Russian asset that lied to The fbi?

Did he let mifsud off the hook?

Yes

Trump has nothing to do with that

I think he is doing nothing...

I think Hillary Clinton is not president, so she can be charged with a crime.. no problem..

And I think AT MOST, trump will have a show announcement and make the same unfounded claims he has been making, without a spec of evidence..

So obviously no democrats will be charged with #..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The worst rubbish I’ve ever seen. Truly an abortion of justice at best, at worst a propaganda campaign against the citizens of the country. A true travesty.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The Mueller report cited The New York Times, The Washington Post, and CNN. That’s telling. The whole report was Washington-concocted opinion piece.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Did miss this? Wasn't the russian lawyer involved in the Trump Tower meeting barred entry from the country and needed a special visa authorization for entry? I seem to remember Loretta Lynch was perhaps involved in authorizing the visa...

ganjoa

In October 2015 it was the DOJ:

Denied a visa, a frustrated Veselnitskaya was eventually able to secure permission from the Justice Department to enter the country outside the normal visa process under a designation known as "immigration parole," court records show.

In October 2015, Veselnitskaya represented Denis Katsyv in a money laundering suit against his company, Prevezon. The U.S. government had accused Katsyv of using $230 million in stolen funds to buy real estate. Veselnitskaya's application for a visa to travel to the U.S. to work on the case was denied, she said in a later court filing.

Why did Obama's DOJ let Natalia Veselnitskaya into U.S.? - CBS News

Then in June 2016, it was the State Department:

Veselnitskaya obtained a visa from the State Department to enter the country in June 2016, according to a government filing last week. The filing, which came in response to a new request by Veselnitskaya to be allowed into the U.S. for a Nov. 9 hearing in the now-settled Prevezon case, cited a Fox News report from last July.

The Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office did not disclose in the filing whether it independently confirmed that the State Department issued a visa to Veselnitskaya to allow to her attend the 2nd Circuit argument in June 2016.

How did Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya get into U.S. for Trump Tower meeting? - Reuters

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Because he doesn’t care. It’s all a big game to all of them. they run off with all of our money and nothing bad ever happens to them. Though I’m glad a lot of you guys like trump, he cracks me up for sure. I feel like heads would of rolled by now if he wasn’t one of our owners also. He’s ran by bad people , the same people who own the planet.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I blame Rod Rosenstein. He needs to be investigated. I think it's very possible that Mueller may have been told to keep to the "scope" of his investigation focused on just the Trump campaign and not to look elsewhere for Russian interference. However, I believe Mueller was lying when he said he didn't investigate the others because they were already being investigated separately by the DOJ. I guaranty those investigations didn't start until after Barr came in and took over.

Rosenstein also would have known the mental state and/or health issues of Mueller. As far as we know, Mueller may have been selected as the head of Special Counsel because they realized how easy it would be to work around him and keep him out of the loop without much effort. There's always the chance that the last 2 years took it's toll on Mueller, but I think they selected him for nefarious reasons.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Anyone who buys into the Mueller investigation being a witch hunt is blinded by the narrative pushed by Team Trump. It's propaganda, pure and simple. Any in depth investigation of this magnitude is going to lead down a number of paths. That's the nature of investigations. Period.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Do you want to share an example with us of what you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'll be honest...

I thought the whole "witch hunt" thing was being blown out of porportion.

But after seeing the testimony and his answers and watching his body languge...I find myself agreeing that it was a witch hunt for Trump and it blissfully ignored anything that didn't fit in the narriative to "get him."

furthmore, it seems like Mueller was just a figurehead who didn't really know anything about his own report and it makes me wonder if his team pushed an agenda and narriative in their investigations, since we know it was stacked with anti-Trump members.

Makes me question if any part of all this had any background in being a legitmate issue.

If we can't have neutral and impartial investigators, it renders the whol process moot.

I'm pretty disappointed in the whole thing. I wonder if we will ever stop having endless investigations and our lawmakers will get back to doing their jobs instead of fighting among each other.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Anyone who buys into the Mueller investigation being a witch hunt is blinded by the narrative pushed by Team Trump. It's propaganda, pure and simple.

I'd be more sympathetic to the argument if Mueller had shown any willingness to answer GOP questions and concerns about his underlying evidence. If he's not willing to do that and give 'Team Trump' a chance to cross-examine his evidence and provide them some straight answers, then I can't take him or his report seriously.
edit on 26-7-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Disgusting! twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's how Democrats work. Sheila Jackson Lee and the rest of the Democrats knew that they were going to be framing all of their questions so that Mueller only needed to give "yes" or "no" answers, but they didn't anticipate him slobbering all over himself with glazed eyes when the Republicans asked him a question. So, the fact checkers can only label this as a half truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Anyone who buys into the Mueller investigation being a witch hunt is blinded by the narrative pushed by Team Trump. It's propaganda, pure and simple. Any in depth investigation of this magnitude is going to lead down a number of paths. That's the nature of investigations. Period.

Yes and this one in to Russian interference stop going down paths of Russians connected to The dnc

Is t that odd?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly, if Mifsud is a Russian Asset, why let him go?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join