It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller investigation not looking at DNC connected Russians proves it was corrupt witch hunt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There is an investigation going on; the dems and the media fought tooth and nail against it, I wonder why?

There was an investigation going on,trump and the repubs fought against it, I wonder why? My point being people fight investigations for different reasons not all of them have to be nefarious. Though i'll admit, the same I did with trump, if their innocent then it's smarter if they just shut up and let the investigation happen.
Trump didn't follow that advice and I don't think the dems will ether.

If mueller is charging facebook trolls in an attempt to hold all russians that interfered to justice, are you ok with him allowing mifsud off scott free?

Do you know that?
This was one of the questions that muller couldn't/wouldn't answer in detail. He could only say that the sc didn't charge him.
Each time muller couldn't answer it was because of on going investigations. How do I know mifsud isn't part of some other investigation? How do I know he didn't get some kind of deal for rolling on more important targets?
Remember the report hnd a bunch of redacted info about many other investigations that are on going.

With out knowing the inner workings of the fbi and the sc I can't form a reasonable opinion about this specific issue.
You assume if mifsud was not indicted by the sc it must mean some form of corruption. I say, "I don't know?"

edit on 25-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sounds more to me like it was not in Mueller's sphere or was removed for others to investigate it.

Do you really want those 18 angry Democrats investigating Hillary's guilt anyways?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Mueller:

"It is not a witch hunt."

"It is not a hoax."

No, it went more like this...

Schiff: When Donald Trump called your investigation a witch hunt, that was also false, wasn't it?

Mueller: I would like to think so, yes.

You can catch it at the 01:12 mark inside the link.

www.axios.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You assume if mifsud was not indicted by the sc it must mean some form of corruption. I say, "I don't know?"

The Mueller Report admits that Mifsud lied to them.
He was not charged.
Others were charged for the same crime.
Mifsud is a western agent.... according to his own lawyer.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Sounds more to me like it was not in Mueller's sphere or was removed for others to investigate it.

Do you really want those 18 angry Democrats investigating Hillary's guilt anyways?

I can’t answer for Grambler, but my biggest thing is the law should be applied equally. Not based on which side of the aisle you stand on, which is definitely the case with the Mueller investigation and is backed up by proven instances and is addressed in the OP.
edit on 25-7-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Again. I don't know why mifsud was not charged. because the sc has not said why. Nobody knows why.

So I am not going to assume anything one way or another.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: pavil

I can’t answer for Grambler, but my biggest thing is the law should be applied equally. Not based on which side of the aisle you stand on, which is definitely the case with the Mueller investigation and is backed up by proven instances and is addressed in the OP.

Exactly.

I m so tired of the doyuble standard.

Tife after time i point out this corruption, and i ma told well maybe this time there is a reason for that corruption.

Go back and read all of the threads i linked.

Mueller was investigation Russian interfence.

whatever the reason, he didnt investigate russians connected to the dnc I mentioned.

This at the very least shows any conclusions reached by his investigation are absolutely worthless, because the COULD be being re investigated by others.

The truth is his ignoring these russians fits exactly in with everything else he has done showing the corruption.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

All we can really do is wait for the barr report about how the muller report was started.

Maybe you and others that believe the same will be justified.

The barr report is happening and it will come out.

And like I said it might lead to mifsud indictment. Or one of the other dozen or so investigations that came from muller info might.

I'm assuming that barrs investigation is looking into dnc connections to russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yep, the double standard is gonna fly back in the face the Democrats and in a big way in my opinion once the Investigation into the investigators is finished.

The top issues with the Mueller investigation for me were:

1. Selective prosecuting depending on political affiliation.

2. Selective investigating into Russia Collusion depending on political affiliation.

3. Mueller's exonerating statements knowing prosecutors don't exonerate. They charge someone with a crime or the defendant is innocent, hence innocent until proven guilty.

4. If Trump uses a public forum to defend himself it's somehow Obstruction of Justice for a crime, not committed.

5. Almost the entire Mueller team was Clinton campaign donors and supporters. Even Page and Strzok were on his team at one point.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: butcherguy

Again. I don't know why mifsud was not charged. because the sc has not said why. Nobody knows why.

So I am not going to assume anything one way or another.

Do you think Mifsud is a Russian Spy Asset or a Western one?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Did you actually fall for the routine?

Mueller didn't want to be there. He ate up time saying absolutely nothing.

I know Republicans are obsessed with the Steele Dossier that was started by John McCain but it was checked out by james Comey and was vetted prior to Mueller.

The media sure has run around pretending they have a clue what is known but they don't. Too busy selling division and propaganda to use logic.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

idk. Maybe both.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Almost nothing in your post is true.

Other than an opinion you have gathered from conservative news talking points.

For instance there were 3 clinton donors that gave a total of 700 for 2016.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Steele dossier was started by Republicans. Dossier was given to McCain and McCain was encouraged by none other than corrupt Lindsey Graham to turn it over to the FBI. Your entire fake news narrative is completely destroyed by the actual facts.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I see your brain is still functioning! Most of the posts on ATS are created by crazies without a functioning brain.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I find it utterly hilarious that Mueller could call things 'out of his purview' when he indicted Manafort for financial crimes completely unreleated to Russian interference.
Mueller was just a front man - there simply to hide the cabal of Hillary Clinton supporters tasked with taking down the President. That much is now 100% clear.
All that remains is to charge those responsible for the attempted coup.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anything against trump is a witch hunt, conspiracy or fake news.... right on... got it...

Could it not just as simple as trumps election team meeting with Russians in trump tower that seemed odd? Nah... too simple of an answer to think that your demi-god did anything wrong isnt it?

Could it really be just that simple?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Steele dossier was started by Republicans. Dossier was given to McCain and McCain was encouraged by none other than corrupt Lindsey Graham to turn it over to the FBI. Your entire fake news narrative is completely destroyed by the actual facts.

You are talking utter #e. The Steele dossier was not started by Republicans. 100% of Steele's research was funded by the DNC via Fusion GPS. The AP reported the same utter #e you are spouting, and were forced to issue a retraction.
Here is what actually happened:
The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative publication, hired Fusion GPS to run opposition research on Trump, That stopped when Trump became the presumptive nominee.
The DNC then engaged Fusion GPS and it was not until AFTER the DNC picked up the funding that Steele was hired by Fusion GPS.
The RINO McCain was simply provided the work and handed it to the FBI - AFTER the media already had it for months.

edit on 25/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

You are correct, it was quite odd the the "russian" that met Trump Jr had dinner with Simpson (head of Fusion GPS) both before and after the tower meeting with Trump Jr, I wonder why, don't you?

why do you think that happened?? Could be as simple as a setup against Trump and his administration?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Anything against trump is a witch hunt, conspiracy or fake news.... right on... got it...

Could it not just as simple as trumps election team meeting with Russians in trump tower that seemed odd? Nah... too simple of an answer to think that your demi-god did anything wrong isnt it?

Could it really be just that simple?

No, it couldn't be that simple, because Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, funded by Hillary's campaign, met with the same Russians just before and directly after the meeting with Trump Jr. No one seems to care that about these other meetings by a paid Hillary Clinton operative, so why would anyone care about members of Trump's campaign meeting with them???

You have to be one dumb SOB to be still buying the collusion delusion.
edit on 25/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join