It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller investigation not looking at DNC connected Russians proves it was corrupt witch hunt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We were told hat the very first and most important thing for Mueller to look at was the Russians attempt to interfere with our system in general and the 2016 election specifically.

Yet as we saw in his testimony yesterday, it turns out that Mueller (or more accurately his team of Hillary supporting democrats as it is obvious Mueller doesnt even know what was in the report and is just a figurehead) totally ignored any Russian interference that was somehow connected to the DNC or Hillary.

His excuse that this is outside his purview is nonsense; his purview was exactly looking at Russian interference, and anything that came up during the investigation that was connected.

So I decided to look at the three cases that are labeled as the impetus for the Trump Russia investigation, and see exactly how Mueller handled these cases.

These would be the Steele Dossier and the allegations within, George Papadopolous (GP) (which was supposedly the start if the investigation), and the Trump tower meeting.

1. The Steele Dossier

The Steele Dossier was the original source for the public hearing about Trumps team possibly colluding with Russia. It was mentioned by Motherjones and others before the election, and after it appears Brennan leaked the briefing of it to CNN, it was the first news story to really blow up about Trump Russian collusion.

This was paid oppo research by the DNC and hillary, from a foreign spy, sourced by Kremlin officials, that was used to spy on people connected to the Trump campaign; and it was never and continues to not be verified.

I have been claiming for a long time that this being used by the Obama admin to spy on his opponent was the biggest political scandal in teh history of the country.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was the biggest example of Russians directly and effectively (it lead to millions of Americans thinking the President is a Russian agent and a multi year investigation to hurt his Presidency)

Yet inexplicably, Muellers report never mentioned the Kremlin officials behind it.

Here was a thread i did on it. (notice how the only rebuttal is that well it must have been mentioned in the redactions, which we now know to be false)

So to me, this was the most important question to ask Mueller; why ignore the biggest case of Russian interference?

Remarkably, when this was asked, Mueller claimed it was out of his purview.

This is ridiculous seeing as how his entire investigation was supposed to be about stopping russian interference and charging those accountable. And his claim its because others are investigating it makes no sense; he interviewed steele, he included the allegations in volume one, so why not go after the russians who spread the lies?

And his claim this was before his appointment is also nonsense; every crime that Mueller charged (with the exception of a few process crimes) were from before he was appointed.

How convenient that the biggest example of Russian interference was totally ignored, and it just so happened to make Muellers intel buddies look bad and was Russians hurting Trump.

(more below)
edit on 25-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
To add to that any Democrats that lied during their testimony wasn't charged with a crime, but if a Republican made the same mistake during their testimony, they were sent to jail.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Or it proves that all of that stuff was conspiracy theory nonsense that went nowhere....

Trump owns the DOJ..

Every boss there is a trump appointee...

If trump had ANY proof of wrong doing he has 1,000 ways to prove it..

So why is he only relying on accusations with nothing to back it up..

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

As others have previously stated, Mueller was nothing more than a 'chief in name only.' His henchmen were hired for one reason only...to over throw Trump and his administration. Hillary Clinton and the DNC flipped the first domino over, with the fabricated Steele dossier. The domino train has been falling ever since and probably will still continue...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Did no one else find trumps accusations of Hillary colluding a prime example of “I know you are but what am I??”

It is literally the laziest deflection in history, and doubly silly when you think about the logistics involved..

Why would Hillary tell the world to look into her shady business partner?!!!

Lol there are plenty of other shady people to set him up with , that do not lead back to you..

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
2. Papadopolous

Ok so maybe its just one slip up (though the biggest possible one)

Now we get to what we were told was the start of the investigation, the GP situation.

Now I have argued for a long time that it was horribly corrupt if this was the situation that started the trump russia investigation.

I pointed out on that thread how Mifsud, the professor who introduced GP to the Russians seemed like he may have connections to western intel agencies and the while situation was shady.

Now on that thread the biggest push back was that Mifsud seemed clearly to be a russian agent trying to facilitate info to the Trump campaign.

That makes the Mueller testimony all the more damning.

Jim Jordan asks Mueller who told GP about the Russia having Hillary emails. Mueller says he cant talk about it. Jordan rebukes him and shows that actually Mueller admits in his report it was Mifsud.

So Mifsud, according to the official story Mueller is pushing, is a Russian asset pushing the hacked emails to GP.

So he started this all, and is clearly a big fish (much bigger that facebook trolls Mueller charged).

So why wasnt he charged if GP was? GP wasnt ever accused of being a russian asset; he just talked to one. Yet Mifsud seems to be a Russian asset according to mueller.

Well maybe you say thats because GP lied to the FBI. Ok fair enough.

Yet it turns out Mueller admits in the report that Mifsud also lied to the FBI.

So the far worse guy, the russian asset who tried to setup illegalities between Trumps team and russia, lies to the FBI, and isnt charged by Mueller. But the drunk who did nothing wrong lies and does get charged.

How does that make any sense?

Jim Jordan gives a clue why, as does that thread I linked above.

Could it be that Mifsud has connections to western intelligence?

Once more, Mueller just coincidentally ignores Russian assets or criminals engaging in far more interference that just so happen to hurt his narrative. He only charges people connected to Trump or to make Trump look bad.

This means there is only one of two possibilities.

1. Mueller allowed a serious russian agent that lied to the fbi to go free, while charging a guy on Trumps team who just mentioned what the russian agent was up to and lied to the FBI.

(go back and read the thread i linked with people saying what a bad russian actor mifsud was, strange that Mueller let him go then right?)

If this is the case, it shows the entire russia investigation is inept and a sham, as it cant get any Russians that are relevant and only goes after trolls (that we have no proof are connected to the russian government)

or

2. Mifsud was a western intel asset, which would explain why mueller didnt charge him.

This is even more damning, as it proves the entire russia investigation and the reason it started was a lie.

Intel people sent in a spy, fed info to GP, GP then repeats the info, and the intel agencies under obama use that to spy on Trumps campaign and investigate it.

(more below)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Mueller:

"It is not a witch hunt."

"It is not a hoax."

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And many don't believe Mueller. Next.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Which means it's probably both.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
3. Trump Tower meeting

Ok so we have two instances of Mueller allowing Russians that engaged in incredible interference to walk away free with no investigation.

The third big case cited as to why we needed a trump russia investigation was the Trump tower investigation.

Once more, in what seems like a strange coincidence, this case also has Russians connected to the DNC.

In fact, this story was so shady it seemed like a setup to me and others for a long while.

So we are told meeting with the Russian lawyer who claimed to have connections to the Kremlin was incredibly shady.

Even though Mueller charged no crimes with it, he did outline the meeting in 14 pages of volume one.

However, he strangely omits the fact this same russian lawyer was a client of the Hillary paid firm Fusion GPS, and met with its founder for dinner the night before and after the meeting.

So he is asked about this in his hearing.

Incredibly, Mueller seems to know what Fusion GPS is. In addition, he claims its outside his purview to look at this russians connections to the dnc.

Why would that be? If it was within his purview to mention her meeting with trump connected people, why not even mention she was meeting far more often with Hillary connected people?

Another strange coincidence of only reporting on what makes Trump look bad.

Again, if Mueller is refusing to llok at russian interference if it benefits the DNC, then his investigation was a sham and was the corrupt witch hunt that many of us said it was.

(conclusion below)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
conclusion

In the big three cases that we were told by the dnc and media for two years were the reason we needed an investigation in to Trump russia collusion, we see Russians connected to the DNC in every example.

This is bad enough but we then see that the impartial investigator, who was tasked with investigating all russian interference just so happened to ignore russian interference when it would make the DNC or intel communities look bad.

Mueller claims it was out of his purview means that he is claiming he was only allowed to investigate russian interference connected to trumps team, and thus had to ignore the biggest examples of russian interference. This shows the investigation was worthless into stopping russian interference, and so all the dems that are touting the investigation as to be crucial to stopping the russians are lying.

It also shows that the Mueller investigation was designed to be only one thing; a withc hunt to take down trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mueller did mention other investigations underway that involved the instances where he said "Not in my purview."
But for him to state that he was not familiar with Fusion GPS is inexcusable.

edit on b000000312019-07-25T14:20:30-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 25 Jul 2019 14:20:30 -0500200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Now this thread didnt even mention other shadiness with Mueller that he had no answer for.

Such as

why did he allowed strzok and pages iphones to be wiped clean?

Why did his team omit exculpatory quotes from trump lawyer John dowd that ended up making him look like he did something illegal.

why did he omit that the shady russian manafort shared polling data with was also a Us intel asset?

why did he charge manafort for failing to register as a foriegn lobbyist, but allowed the Podestas who committed the exact same crime with manafort to walk free?

and so forth.

If there was any doubt of how corrupt this witch hunt was, it was put to bed with Muellers testimony yesterday for me.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Trump owns the DOJ..
Every boss there is a trump appointee...
If trump had ANY proof of wrong doing he has 1,000 ways to prove it..
So why is he only relying on accusations with nothing to back it up..

This^^

I trust what muller had to say.
I believe the investigation was worth it , needed to be done, and helped the country find and understand information that I believe is important.

This is my belief after reading the report and hearing mullers words.

IF or when the barr/horowitz investigation comes out I MIGHT change my mind depending on what it says.

edit on 25-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Mueller did mention other investigations underway that involved the instances where he said "Not in my purview."
But for him to state that he was not familiar with Fusion GPS is inexcusable.

But if the fact there are other investigations going on means he shuldnt have been able to mention anything about the relevant people.

For example, if he cant mention simposns meetings with the russian lwyer because an ongoing case, he shouldnt have mentioned her meeting don jr. By omitting that it paints a different picture to the public.

The same is true of the steele kremlin sources; he mentions the dossier mulpitple times, he interviewed steele.

This was russian interfence, which was in his purview regardless of whether or not there i another case.

Smae is true of mifsud; if that is being investigated in anothed case, then he should have held off on charging GP until that case was over.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

As usual, no one can give a good response.

Go back and look at those threads; people just like you saying its all nonsense, and mueller is going to put trump in prison.

(great on that prediction!)

Yet very light on the actual details.

And even if you dont believe those threads, there are undispiuted things that we know for a fact.

Such as Mifsud being the russian asset that gave GP info and lied to the fbi and wasnt charged, or the kremlin agents being the source of the steele dossier that werent charged, or glenn simpson meeting with the russian lawyer.

Just shouting conspiracy theory is not a rebutall to known facts.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There is an investigation going on; the dems and the media fought tooth and nail against it, I wonder why?

Meanwhile, lets just take one of the facts I mentioned.

Mifsud according to mueller was a russian asset that tried to infiltrate trumps campaign, and lied to the fbi.

If mueller is charging facebook trolls in an attempt to hold all russians that interfered to justice, are you ok with him allowing mifsud off scott free?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Please quote where I saidtrump was going to prison....

We have a horrible history of NOT prosecuting presidents..

As for what we know for a fact... jack “beep”...

Why because trump has chosen NOT to declassify the primary documents that would prove his case!?!?

He could declassify the fisa yesterday... and we all see exactly what was there..

But instead, even though he has the authority to prove his case, he would rather rely on accusations with zero attempts at accountability...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I totally agree with the premise of your thread.

Russians affecting the elections seemed to only matter if your name was Trump or you were someone associated with him.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I didnt say you said that, I said others like you did.

Again, I outlined specific examples in public like mifsud of the kremlin agents who sourced the steel dossier mueller talks about; saying trump could declassify is nonresponsive, the info is public.

And he may yet declassify after the investigation the intel community and dems fought against occurring is finished,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join