It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitting the Right political buttons....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

NEWS like Television , is Not Reality . Reality is Reality , and in it , Racism is a Very Rare Occurrence Today . Whats Is on the other hand is Exaggeration , a Tool of those who wish to Propagandize and Deceive the Public for Political Purposes . Enough Already with trying to Sell the Brooklyn Bridge to Suckers ..........Geez .....

Considering my manager has a standing policy of not hiring black people, and I hear the n word in the office at least once an hour on average, I’m going to have to disagree.

It says more about you that youre working for a racist company

Remember while your virtue signaling to everyone else , youre putting money in their pocket, which either makes you a racist too, or a hypocrite.

What you reality do you live in again, what kind of fairy land is it where your bosses moral values could weigh on your conscience to make a living.

Seriously the level of retard in your comment is astronomical.

I live in the reality where people have a spine, and dont do things that compromise their principles

Im sorry thats a hard idea for some of you to grasp, and apparently even harder for some of you to do

So you don't eat chocolate from child slaves right, no one should work for oil industry right, government is corrupt nope can't work them, old people's homes corrupt can't work there, and s9 on and so forth, your premise is beyond ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Did you ever think that if so many others would consider those conversations out of line, that maybe they are and that you shouldn’t talk or think that way even in private?

OK, you can get out of my locker room any damn time you want. How exactly is this any different that wanting to outlaw sexual activity in a private bedroom?

Hint: it isn't. Private is private. How about keeping Big Brother's nose out of private?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The point I am trying to make isn't to debate trumps pussy grabbing but rather its to highlight exactly what you're doing right now.

What you are actually against, then, is a differing opinion, and at any cost to other principles.

I value privacy. What was reported was a direct invasion of privacy in order to demonize someone for political gain. It's the same reason I have opposed laws against consensual homosexual activity... the same reason I have opposed laws against almost every sexual 'perversion' out there. You, by taking this invasion of privacy as not only proper, but a necessary and positive move by government to 'inform' the public of something the public has no right nor reason to even know, are advocating for laws concerning what consenting adults do where with who, how, and when. I deny that.

There was a day when no self-respecting liberal would ever dream of invading privacy. That was a long time ago, however, back when I was called a 'liberal.' Today, the conservatives want to maintain privacy. The liberals are probably all for forcing hidden cameras to be installed in every bedroom, bathroom, and locker room in the country, at various angles, to make sure there is no 'wrong-thinking' going on.

That transcends a Presidential election even. I don't give a hot damn whether you agree with me or not, you have the right to have a private moment of kidding around and talking crude without some MSM conglomerate watching and listening to your every move so they can get dirt on you to use at their discretion.

Stay out my bedroom, my bathroom, and my locker room. Period!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Our institutions were not corrupt until recently.

Say what?

Oh, how precious little you know of history! Corruption has always been a part of American government, likely since the ink was still wet on the signatures at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence! Look at the legends of Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett... two people who were made larger than life mostly through deceit and trickery of the public. Congress at one time stifled speech because it was quite possible that an opposing Congressman would challenge the speaker to a duel... which involved one of them becoming a corpse. A little closer to home, my first notice of politics was when Richard Nixon resigned under the Watergate scandal: his Vise-President, Spiro Agnew, was also implicated, so he resigned first. Nixon pardoned him, and appointed Gerald Ford as Vice-President. Then Nixon resigned and Ford's first official move as President was to pardon Richard Nixon. How exactly is that not pure corruption?

And, come to find out, the FBI knew about Watergate for quite some time before the story broke. J. Edgar Hoover died just before the story came out; he was keeping it under wraps for Nixon. His successor didn't share his views and wanted Nixon gone. How exactly is that not pure corruption?

Wanna talk about Prohibition? That was corporatism and puritanism... corruption. And it was responsible for two Constitutional Amendments! One to implement it, and finally one to remove the implementation.

Your America should disappear.

At least you make your intentions clear: you do not love your country, but hate it.

I leave you with the following words. Read them carefully, and understand that I consider everything you may say in reply to be irrelevant. Your very, openly stated, purpose in life is to take away everything I and millions of other Americans have. There are plenty of other places in the world you can live, and be free of this 'terrible' country... there are no other places like America for us to live.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You had such a good base for the OP, and decided the screw the pooch.

I liked the title and bolded, everything after was #e.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join