It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitting the Right political buttons....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Your America should disappear. It is the America of fascists, the KKK, people who die of no medical care, low wages, high income inequality. and a lack of upward mobility. That is not the hallmark of a country that claims everyone can make something of themselves, that welcomes anyone who wants to come and contribute, and that bills itself as the land of opportunity.

BS... Is that why LEFTISTS have to create FAKE racist attacks? Dozens and dozens "hate attacks" have been exposed as being FAKE, including the Smolet attempt at "saving his job by starting a race conflict..." Not to mention that the real fascists have always been and continue to be LEFTISTS... The left ALWAYS seeks to take away rights "for the good of the collective," and to have the government control everything, including people's lives, and what people can say/write and even think. It has always been that way, and it will continue to be that way.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

NEWS like Television , is Not Reality . Reality is Reality , and in it , Racism is a Very Rare Occurrence Today . Whats Is on the other hand is Exaggeration , a Tool of those who wish to Propagandize and Deceive the Public for Political Purposes . Enough Already with trying to Sell the Brooklyn Bridge to Suckers ..........Geez .....
edit on 29-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: chr0naut

So actually I was right and summed up the OP

OP Just wants a lil circle jerking.

Dude got his fingers up other dudes butts all day

give him a lil tug.<

Unless he is a proctologist, that's a fairly disgusting thing to say about someone you don't actually know.

Can we please keep the language civil?

Whats the medical term?

Anus?
Retctum?

kay.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

NEWS like Television , is Not Reality . Reality is Reality , and in it , Racism is a Very Rare Occurrence Today . Whats Is on the other hand is Exaggeration , a Tool of those who wish to Propagandize and Deceive the Public for Political Purposes . Enough Already with trying to Sell the Brooklyn Bridge to Suckers ..........Geez .....

Considering my manager has a standing policy of not hiring black people, and I hear the n word in the office at least once an hour on average, I’m going to have to disagree.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Considering my manager has a standing policy of not hiring black people, and I hear the n word in the office at least once an hour on average, I’m going to have to disagree.

Do you tell him he's a racist...or do you keep quiet and then project it on people here who are not?

edit on 29-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I don't buy it.

I'd have legally crushed an asshole like that by now.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

There you go , a Rarity in your Own Personal Life . Now , to the Other 7 Billion , Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Million Souls on this Planet What Percentage in Your Opinion are Racist ? A Small Minority in Fact you See.......

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I don't buy it.

I'd have legally crushed an asshole like that by now.

If you did, you would be unemployed. Retaliation for that would be swift, the people in question would be fired, but not before they fire you (or before their management fires you, because they like those people).

Plus, reporting your coworkers/employer is a good way to ensure you will be unhireable in the future. No one wants to hire a tattle tale.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silure

Not at all mate, it's banter, our female friends are as bad as us when they're alone lol

Didn't say they weren't. I said that if you don't say things that are offensive to others, you stop having thoughts that are offensive to others. Is civility really that difficult of a concept? A weak mouth leads to a weak mind.
Dude, it's dark humour, the only people moaning are PC types. I know what 'correct' society deems as okay or not okay to say, I conform in business or public situations, but with mates in private it has #### all to do with you, or anyone else.
You sound like you're to far gone down the road of thought police 👎

Oh right, Anti PC, the last cry of the people who want to make excuses for being jerks.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Your victim card is powerful. It seems like it has a high limit too. I'll bet you can buy all kinds of effective excuses for why you can't take responsibility.

100% BS rate though. Be careful about how you spend it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Interesting response, but you still haven't explained what the # anything I say with my friends in private has to do with you.
Mind your own business, and if you record private conversations expect to hear stuff you don't like 🙄

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Did you really make a thread about pandering when youre one of the worst panderers on this whole site?

No seriously, did you just try to call out people again while youre one of the worst?

Every time I think you cant do something more blind, you top yourself

Im convinced youre either a troll, youve been hired, or youre so slow you shouldnt be able to cross the street alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It says more about you that youre working for a racist company

Remember while your virtue signaling to everyone else , youre putting money in their pocket, which either makes you a racist too, or a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Interesting response, but you still haven't explained what the # anything I say with my friends in private has to do with you.
Mind your own business, and if you record private conversations expect to hear stuff you don't like 🙄

Weak mouths lead to weak minds. What you say reflects how you think. Most people don't just act polite in public, you do... you think what you think and you say it to your friends while acting how you're expected to act in public. That means you are not fit to live in society. You do not actually embrace it's values, you merely pretend to when others are watching.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

This entire area is like that. It's not my company, it's the division I work for. There are pockets in the US that are still deeply racist. Areas where things like interracial marriage get people disowned from their families. There is a significant amount of racism left in the US. Most of it happens behind closed doors, not in the open. See my reply to the other person who says they act proper in public and then speaks what they really think in private.

Remember while your virtue signaling to everyone else , youre putting money in their pocket, which either makes you a racist too, or a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What you reality do you live in again, what kind of fairy land is it where your bosses moral values could weigh on your conscience to make a living.

Seriously the level of retard in your comment is astronomical.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

LMAO, now you're the arbiter of who is fit to live in society? Not only that, but based on what they say in private? It's amazing the totalitarian tendencies that have begun to show.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LMAO, now you're the arbiter of who is fit to live in society? Not only that, but based on what they say in private? It's amazing the totalitarian tendencies that have begun to show.
^^^THIS^^^
Kinda says everything I would have to the thought crime member lol

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What you reality do you live in again, what kind of fairy land is it where your bosses moral values could weigh on your conscience to make a living.

Seriously the level of retard in your comment is astronomical.

I live in the reality where people have a spine, and dont do things that compromise their principles

Im sorry thats a hard idea for some of you to grasp, and apparently even harder for some of you to do
edit on 30-7-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join