It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature VS Chernobyl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Take people out of a place and nature flourishes. 'Nuff said.

Indeed. If we want to be truly ‘green’ and save the planet, then humanity must die. Our presence is not and never really has been in balance with nature. That tells me something.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: paraphi
Take people out of a place and nature flourishes. 'Nuff said.

Indeed. If we want to be truly ‘green’ and save the planet, then humanity must die. Our presence is not and never really has been in balance with nature. That tells me something.

Awesome. You can lead the way.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ahh chernobyl, what a place.

There's a brilliant youtube channel ''bionerd''

she's an experienced.. scientist (i guess) who visits the site and does various test and searches.

here's a quick clip of her finding some nuclear fuel in the forrest

some visits to the the highly radioactive crane

and to the hospital to check the firemans uniforms (still highly radioactive)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thing is that you have to spend a period of time in close proximity to those things in order to sustain serious damage or have them kill you. The wildlife is unlikely to do that. They're definitely not shacking up in the basement. That site has since been filled in to keep people from climbing down to the uniforms.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

"Bionerd" What an understatement! She said the little fragment was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen lol.

Pretty cool videos, thanks for sharing. I'll have to watch some more of her stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Check this out. Turns out it all may be a scam. This man claims he swam in the cooling pools and drank the water too, a glass a day to prove it was safe. tptb want people to think otherwise.

Yup... swimming in reactor pools, licking uranium off of his hand and spiking his basement with enough rads to spike a Geiger counter a 1/4 mile away proved him so right when he died from Leukemia right? He showed the world!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join