It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emarald Tablets Of Thoth Presentation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Has anyone actually done any work with the contents of the tablet?

Any hypotheses on what the Prima Materia may be?

Generally assumed to be drawn from obscure alchemy texts. But once Blavatsky is thrown into the mix it basically becomes Mad-Libs with baffling nomenclature.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Nah I mean the original content of the Emerald Tablet - Blavatsky was for the most part a huckster though not entirely and definitively. Listened to a great three part podcast about her from Our Fake History which I recommend.

I used to study/practice through an order in the Western Esoteric Tradition and one of the lessons and exercises related to the Prima Materia....still can't put my finge ron it exactly, my best guess was consciousness/the divine spark though it seems too simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Thank you, but the Hermetica volume translated by Scott, starts with the Emerald Tablet. I see I misunderstood the context of your post.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I actually have studied alchemy with my wife for years. We prepare the plant based preparations regularly.

I have been practicing for 27 years, and distill any number of salts, mercurials and sulphiric componds from inummerable plants.

I have not ventured into minerals, I recognize the spiriual metaphors and practice those as well, but the two preceding levels of practice do indeed produce embracable results.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Amazing and intriguing - may I ask in your opinion what the most impressive outcome you have produced through Alchemy is?

My other theory on the Prima Materia is light but, again it seems to simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Prima Materia is khyle/ or chyle, or khyme/ chyme a product of digestion/ distilation in humans. Think small intestines...then understand Paracelcus showing a class a jar of sh#t and explaining it as pure essence (or something to that effect).

It is representitive in all products of creation via approprite methods of separation.

Please dont mistake my verbiage as any claim of mastery.

My most impressive accomplishment in alchemy? That would be the intuitive capacity to appreciate its presence in the universe of the absolute.

Now, I could speak from my elementary grasp of the topic and expound on the healing capacity of hydrosols, salts oils and true spagyric tinctures, but I recognize how far I am from real understanding and perfect practice.

I love the effects of the hydrosol of viola tri color on my lungs (gathered at 1st light and distilled between 3 and 5 am)

How random is that? It actually isnt
edit on 25-7-2019 by BlueJacket because: Eta

edit on 25-7-2019 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow, the guys voice put me to sleep which resulted in me getting a sore neck. I wonder if I learned anything in my sleep.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, love your humility.

Thanks for the info regarding prima materia too, my pursuit was/is moreso in the esoteric and spiritual sense though the information you have provided has opened some new thought lines of enquiry. Appreciated.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Amazing and intriguing - may I ask in your opinion what the most impressive outcome you have produced through Alchemy is?

My other theory on the Prima Materia is light but, again it seems to simple.

Of course it's Light / Spirit.
It's not too simple because hardly anyone grasps it until way down the line.

The answers to most mysteries are right in front of our noses after all.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

light is not a materia, it's a ( mostly invisible) physical/optical phenomena, of course through our limited, heavily pre-filtered human brain/body.

The big mysteries are and most probably have ever been about the relationship between micro- and macrocosmos.
The human three bodies, their development, then the history of world development from the spiritual down into the materialistic realm.

the 'emerald tablets' are a 20th century fake as Harte already pointed out .

for those who claim to have the knowledge of the old mysteries ( aka occult) , it should be easy to answer explain exactly the meaning of the name of the beast 666. ( no crooked number symbolism here)

cheers

edit on 26-7-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72

light is not a materia

I wholeheartedly, and happily, disagree and cite my old thread You are Light Being Alive to explain the gist of why.

This quote in particular:

Scientists work out how create matter from light, to finally prove Einstein’s E=mc2

That's c^2=e/m or c=√e/m
So Light equals the square root of energy divided by mass.
Meaning?? You = LIGHT
Look up Breit and Wheeler's original paper from 1934 if you're interested.

Materia = Matter or Material

So yeah, Light (Spirit) is the Prima Materia.
Not sure we could really slice this thing any other way...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

yes, that's why I wrote it's a ( mostly invisible) physical/optical phenomena ..

but we were talking of the maybe higher meaning of it.

and, light does not mean spirit..spiritual, non physical, just means made through the human mind, meaning thoughts.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Thank you, but the Hermetica volume translated by Scott, starts with the Emerald Tablet. I see I misunderstood the context of your post.

Haven't read it, but I'd venture to say that it starts with the actual Emerald Tablet.
Not the fake by Doggins, who glommed onto the centuries old Arabic one (at least in his title) to associate his work with alchemy.

Harte

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Correct, that was my poor comprehension, I over looked the: "Thoth the Atlantean" part. Very big difference

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Correct, that was my poor comprehension, I over looked the: "Thoth the Atlantean" part. Very big difference

I think it's more correct to blame Doggins.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join