It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emarald Tablets Of Thoth Presentation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A video presentation of the Complete Emarald Tablets of Thoth with an explanation of the hidden esoteric meaning.

It really helped me get a better understanding although I cant say my understanding is complete but I have a basic framework now.

Its good if you're new to the subject or would want to clarify certain aspects of the Ancient Atlantean Wisdom Of Thoth.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting topic, I’ve always meant to read this but when I searched online I always got conflicting info saying there were several completely different copies and all are fakes.

You sound like you know a bit about the topic, are there conflicting versions out there and if so why do you like this version?

Might be good to include some info on what the emerald tablets are and who Thoth was for those who are not familiar with the topic

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Interesting topic, I’ve always meant to read this but when I searched online I always got conflicting info saying there were several completely different copies and all are fakes.

You sound like you know a bit about the topic, are there conflicting versions out there and if so why do you like this version?

Might be good to include some info on what the emerald tablets are and who Thoth was for those who are not familiar with the topic

I figured most people here would already be familiar with Thoth and the Emarald Tablets, but not necessarily the deeper esoteric meaning.

The esoteric side is kind of quite involved and its for intense individual study, I could outline the general principles of it but it sounds hollow when you dont take time out to study it yourself.

7 Hermetic Principles

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Thoth seems to be Enki, launching a disinformation campaign. He was also known as a trickster.

Only through the second page but I'm feeling it was a original type of fictional movie with true elements in it to encourage believability. It smacks of the movie "Avatar" where the original body's of the avatars are held in stasis, somewhere. I can imagine where!

Going back to reading...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza
A video presentation of the Complete Emarald Tablets of Thoth with an explanation of the hidden esoteric meaning.

It really helped me get a better understanding although I cant say my understanding is complete but I have a basic framework now.

Its good if you're new to the subject or would want to clarify certain aspects of the Ancient Atlantean Wisdom Of Thoth.

Fakes written in the twentieth century by Claude Dogget - a Texan and acolyte of that other liar Helena Blavatsky.

Harte

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I have come to appreciate your scholarship, but are you saying the entirety of Hermetic works, The Hermetica, translated by Sir Walter Scott, are fakes?

I can appreciate people not subscribing to a philosophical pov, but I have heard of Hermetics from other sources than Blavatsky, havent I?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Something very interesting, Epstein's covert symbology of Atlantis. Now to his New Mexico property and the not so obvious Portrayal of the Capital of Atlantis.

"Now again I tread the path downward seeking the light in the darkness of night. Hold ye and keep ye, preserve my record, guide shall it be, to the children of men"

virtualglobetrotting.com...

edit on PMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1671 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The wiki I just read, has an agreed upon Arabic source between the 6th and 8th centuries AD.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is interesting...Emerald Tablets Fake?

Wow!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Thoth seems to be Enki, launching a disinformation campaign. He was also known as a trickster.

Only through the second page but I'm feeling it was a original type of fictional movie with true elements in it to encourage believability. It smacks of the movie "Avatar" where the original body's of the avatars are held in stasis, somewhere. I can imagine where!

Going back to reading...

Apparently, he's Ningishzida...Enki's Son also known as Quetzalcoatl in Meso-America or Tehuty in Egypt.

He does belong to the Enki line though it seems.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Apparently, he's Ningishzida...Enki's Son also known as Quetzalcoatl in Meso-America or Tehuty in Egypt.

Why all the aliases? Those aren't even close to being the same name.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Why all the aliases? Those aren't even close to being the same name.

The argument goes that the original Anunnaki Pantheon of Sumer spread around the world using different names.

In Sumer, the same God was Ningishzida who had different aliases in different Civilizations.

In Greece, the same God was called Hermes.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The argument goes that the original Anunnaki Pantheon of Sumer spread around the world using different names.
In Sumer, the same God was Ningishzida who had different aliases in different Civilizations.
In Greece, the same God was called Hermes.

Gotcha. Just in case anybody wants to accuse them of something.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Going back to reading...

He does belong to the Enki line though it seems.
I wouldn't argue against your point. Bloodline or, species. As names are really useless, because they change throughout time.

I just had another Vision, or epiphany, if you will. Not going to go into it in detail but will simply quote a biblical passage.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

biblehub.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Thanks for the thread, this is the sort of stuff ATS is made for!

I have a physical copy of The Emerald Tablets which includes te other disparate versions along with the Corpus Hermeticum: Initiation Into Hermetics, The Hermetica Of Hermes Trismegistus.

Hermes Trismigestus is one interesting rabbit hole to go down and then there’s Hermetic Qabalah!

Going to go to the bookshelf now!
edit on 2572019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I do find this interesting as a topic but no mater how hard I try I can find no physical evidence of these tablets.

I don't think they are real.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I do find this interesting as a topic but no mater how hard I try I can find no physical evidence of these tablets.

I don't think they are real.

I think you're probably right.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I have come to appreciate your scholarship, but are you saying the entirety of Hermetic works, The Hermetica, translated by Sir Walter Scott, are fakes?

I can appreciate people not subscribing to a philosophical pov, but I have heard of Hermetics from other sources than Blavatsky, havent I?

Why would you infer that from what I said?
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean are fakes, written by Claude Doggins from Texas in the 20th century.

Now, does that sound like I'm talking about the Hermetica?

By the way, you can hear about the Emerald Tablet (singular) from other sources too. That's because a semi-ancient (6th to 8th century AD) writing of it actually exists. It's not on any tablet though.

In fact, Isaac Newton provided a translation of it. Newton's translation - and the original (Latin) text are posted on wikipedia.

Doggins stole this concept from an already known document in other words, and wrote an entire boatload of crap, pretending he'd found it in the Great Pyramid when he was knocking around Cairo (believe it or not.)

Harte

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The Book of Thoth has never been found. a reply to: Vhedza

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Has anyone actually done any work with the contents of the tablet?

Any hypotheses on what the Prima Materia may be?

Or would we rather this thread devolve in to arguments and Annunaki mumble jumbo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join