It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Population Is Actually More In Line With 1750 AD - 700 million

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII
Imlpying it becomes less retarded.
Implying it somehow gets credibility.
Dude, I...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
Retarded threads without source linking must be deleted. The misuse and abuse of freedom of speech.

That last bit of your post - yeah, so hyperbolic and overdramatic. Calm down, dear.

A wise old Japanese man once said "question everything".
edit on 25-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
With all due respect, this is why it's posted in "ATS Skunk Works" as opposed to "General Conspiracies"...

I agree with you on that but ATS is still a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied and you have yet to produce the basis for this theory if you want to claim it a conspiracy.

After 10 years in this place I am willing to entertain the most ridiculous claims (hidden hand, niburu...lol) but you have to put some meat on this bone.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

With all due respect, this is why it's posted in "ATS Skunk Works" as opposed to "General Conspiracies"...

I agree with you on that but ATS is still a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied and you have yet to produce the basis for this theory if you want to claim it a conspiracy.

After 10 years in this place I am willing to entertain the most ridiculous claims (hidden hand, niburu...lol) but you have to put some meat on this bone.

Peace

Or at least offer some bacon! AmIRight?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I suppose you have some actual data to support your claims?

Only what we see in nature , if you let a species go unchecked with no natural predators population numbers grow exponentially.

I'm sure there is actual data out there but it's too hot to go looking for it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Bizarre theory says this is categorically a big fat lie.

The theory is disproved by the reality. The population of the world is not 800 million. It’s approaching 8 billion. We are an over-crowded planet.

Why is this even a discussion topic?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Only what we see in nature , if you let a species go unchecked with no natural predators population numbers grow exponentially.

This thread seems almost a troll by the OP. So I got to remembering my old high school "Malthusian" exponential growth claim. Sure enough a quick google because thats all this thread deserves shows that

google

These are density-dependent factors, which affect populations only when they reach a certain size, and density-independent, which impact populations the same regardless of size. Density-dependent factors include competition, predation, parasitism, and disease.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Billions.
If just Canada and The USA have 360 million alone, billions is not to hard to fathom.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What ever number is given as the total world population is an estimate and inaccurate as not everyone is accounted for.

Is it more or less? I'd think that the total is somewhat more than what is given, census figures never get them all. On the other hand, in many situations it would be politically advantageous to inflate the numbers, so it may be somewhat less if that were the case. Generally speaking, the accepted total is probably close to the actual number.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

We know that's verifiable false as there are more than 800 million current ID cards active in China and India.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

We know that's verifiable false as there are more than 800 million current ID cards active in China and India.

Yeah, ID cards.

Think we should get all the folks in SSA (Sub-Saharan Africa) to carry around ID cards. Yeah, good idea.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The theory is disproved by the reality. The population of the world is not 800 million. It’s approaching 8 billion. We are an over-crowded planet.

Earth is not overcrowded.

You confuse population distribution and distribution of resources with "overcrowding".

Theoretically speaking, if resources were managed and distributed properly and energy was used and renewed efficiently etc, the planet *could* probably accommodate a hundred billion folks...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Earth is not overcrowded.

Welllll.......a bizarre theory says this is categorically a big fat lie. 

But you are correct...I believe we could fit the entire population of Earth in the Grand Canyon. Always had a strange mental image with that theory..

Peace
edit on 26-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join