It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein found semi conscious in cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

JE has been found semi conscious in his cell?

I'm going to say as a possibility that a servitor of death has been sent to him to silence him before the case, JE must be strong to have survived the first attack, can he keep it up, in going to guess no, he aint gonna get to talk in the dock.... He must have a lot on adept sorcerers.

If course he could have tried to do himself in because he is ashamed of the stories that are about to come out, hahaha don't be ridiculous these people don't feel shame, plus if you notice the MSM coverage little is said about the fact it was children he was trafficking... No cause that shhh is to much if a powder keg for the MSM.

What does ATS think about what happened to JE, will he point the finger..... Will he get the chance?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Already at least two threads going on this subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Cool,

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Think I will join the first given with my crazy claim lol
edit on 25-7-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Not a suicide attempt, someone want's him dead as it will tie up loose ends, or scare him into NOT bringing them into it since it is now getting too hot for them to handle, to get this close with no witness inside a secure prison suggests someone very powerful and very wealthy whom can bribe guard's.

The fact they left him alive mean's this was meant as a warning BUT to let him know they can get him any time, any place and so he better not rat on them.

He need's to be moved to a SAFE location were he can then cooperate with investigators and if that mean's giving this scum a plea bargain as you call them over there then so be it as he is merely the tip of a very big iceberg.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What I've read so far death is the easiest way out ,people like him should be remembered their crimes not send to a special prison for child offenders but in normal jail. There the inmates will take care of it.

All this after he has talked ..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Multiple threads on a given topic are by no means unheard of, since discussions can be very different depending on which forum they appear in, but this subject does seem to have sufficient coverage in a couple of threads from yesterday.

In Breaking News: Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

Political Mud-Pit: The Clinton Effect..Epstein involved in possible suicide or was it a hit????

That said, the existence of these threads doesn't preclude other threads that explore some or all of this topic from a different angle, and if anyone disagrees with my closing this thread for any reason, please don't hesitate to let me know or alert the staff to discuss reopening it.

Respectfully yours,

Majic

new topics

top topics

join