It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Trump end up in front of a presidential seal doctored to include a Russian symbol?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They should have the book thrown at them for taking their personal political bias and putting it over their job, their company and coworkers. If someone was working a country club and altered the photos they put on the projector, they also should lose their job just the same.

Fight club is a great movie and all, but if we all piss in the salmon there's nothing good to eat.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
They should have the book thrown at them for taking their personal political bias and putting it over their job, their company and coworkers.

So you want them legally prosecuted for goofing on a politician?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I worked as a screenprinter for years.
first, the customer made their desires clear, made any graphics we didn't have on file available to us.
after our graphics dept did the artwork, before we printed, the work was sent to the customer for their inspection.
only after the artwork was approved by the customer, was it sent out to the screenroom to be printed. and guess what we did, they looked over the artwork real good, and they checked the screen real good... and occassionally, it had to be sent all the way back, because of a stupid mispelling that wasn't caught, not by the graphics dept., not by the customer. once the screen was looked over good, it was sent to us printers. and guess what... I have found a few mispellings, missing numbers, ect at the beginning of the run... and it was sent all the way back to the art dept for correction. once printed, it was sent to the finishing dept., you'd think by then everything would be right, but nope, sometimes, mistakes would be found there also. then it would be sent to the customer, who had the responsibility to check the finished product before he hung the signs up in his store!!

the trump administration did not make their desires clear at the start...
they did not provide the graphic they desired..
no one checked the work of the media aide before the event began.. not the student group, not the administration..
but, ya, it's the fault of the media aide, who was probably just a kid working under the work-study program to help out with his tuition.

and, as I am typing all this, I am remembering this:

www.usatoday.com...

and this:

www.newsweek.com...

www.9news.com... a5309cf3

www.nbcwashington.com...

and there are probably more instances..
you would think by now, someone in the administration, our gov't would have learned to check their danged work!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"TDS" is real people, get help asap!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

What if someone altered a Time Magazine cover and hung it in their golf club displaying a bias?

these same sheep would literally post a thread claiming "leftards are so easily triggered" if it was the other way around.

Absoluately zero original thoughts. "Left can't meme"

Basement dwellers love to feel relevant, their Trump God gave them the confidence to crawl out their holes and post memes again. What an amazing life!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
UPDATE: Aide fired after fake presidential seal displayed next to Trump at Turning Point USA event

An aide has been fired after President Trump took the stage at a Turning Point USA event earlier this week in front of a doctored presidential seal that featured pro-Russian imagery and said “45 is a puppet.”

White House spokesman Judd Deere told the Associated Press officials "never saw the seal" before it was projected on a screen behind Trump as he was introduced Tuesday at Turning Point USA's teen summit. The altered seal appeared on the projector screen for at least 80 seconds behind Trump before it was taken down, the Washington Times reported.

Turning Point USA, a conservative group that has been aligned with Trump, announced Thursday that the aide responsible for the supposedly accidental mix-up has since been fired.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Typical uptight right-wingers, always completely devoid of a sense of humour.

It was just a harmless funny mistake... Big deal!

Firing some poor dude and probably also destroying his career over this is just petty and pathetic... imo.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Krakatoa

Typical uptight right-wingers, always completely devoid of a sense of humour.

It was just a harmless funny mistake... Big deal!

Firing some poor dude and probably also destroying his career over this is just petty and pathetic... imo.

Are you actually serious?!?!

Who gets triggered by a simple red hat, enough to attack people??!

Hahaha....

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
People today have lost all sense of decorum or respect. You don't have to like Trump, but please respect the Office of the President.

There have been many presidents that I have not been a fan of, but Office of the President is not the same as the man who holds it.

Please. If someone did this to Obama, you would think it's funny.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It was definitely intentional.

The same people freaking out are the same ones who would have silloutes of Obama they would to take to the shooting range.

Hypocrites!
edit on 26-7-2019 by jrod because: S

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Trumps balls get broken constantly,
I’m all for hanging crap on politicians but it gets a bit much when it’s constant and done with malice.

Awww, poor baby. I'd tell you I have sympathy for a politician but that wouldn't even be remotely believable.

Mocking an American symbol to me went a bit far, it went beyond mocking Trump.
Attacks on America shouldn’t be allowed to become normalised or be considered socially acceptable.

There's this thing called 'free expression', it's in this other thing called 'The Constitution', part of free speech/expression is realizing you aren't going to agree with everything (or anything) someone else says or does but you recognize they have the right to that opinion.
i had no clue you were a fragile little snowflake , but it kinda all makes sense thinkin back to all your posts. do you want me to send you a pillow and blanket so you can go in your safe space and scream at the sky about how orange man hurts you? you can also get the unpublished copies of newsweek from 2016 with killary listed as president. turn your twitter on and listen to AOC , and the demotards to learn what to hate this week. tRuMp bAd hE's rAcIsT

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies
a reply to: Rob808

What if someone altered a Time Magazine cover and hung it in their golf club displaying a bias?

these same sheep would literally post a thread claiming "leftards are so easily triggered" if it was the other way around.

Absoluately zero original thoughts. "Left can't meme"

Basement dwellers love to feel relevant, their Trump God gave them the confidence to crawl out their holes and post memes again. What an amazing life!
who hurt you??

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthnlies
i had no clue you were a fragile little snowflake , but it kinda all makes sense thinkin back to all your posts. do you want me to send you a pillow and blanket so you can go in your safe space and scream at the sky about how orange man hurts you? you can also get the unpublished copies of newsweek from 2016 with killary listed as president. turn your twitter on and listen to AOC , and the demotards to learn what to hate this week. tRuMp bAd hE's rAcIsT

Or, you could just recognize that I understand the Constitution and that it's perfectly fine to satire politicians since all of them are basically morons anyway. But, hey, nice job getting in as many irrelevant buzz words as you could, I read that as if it was done in crayon.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Please. If someone did this to Obama, you would think it's funny.

I know I would.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join