It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Trump end up in front of a presidential seal doctored to include a Russian symbol?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Occasion: President Trump’s introduction Tuesday at Turning Point USA’s student summit.

If you look at the presidential seal, what do you see?

The eagle has two heads instead of one — a symbol historically tied to empire and dominance. It closely resembles the bird on the Russian coat of arms and also appears on the flags of Serbia, Albania and Montenegro. Its left talons, rather than clasping 13 arrows, appear to clutch a set of golf clubs.

Source

Thats quality trolling, and nobody knows yet who did it. A/V team of the summit, some guess.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
People today have lost all sense of decorum or respect. You don't have to like Trump, but please respect the Office of the President.

There have been many presidents that I have not been a fan of, but Office of the President is not the same as the man who holds it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Respect and decorum were lost years before any of this started.

This is pretty funny though.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

At first I thought that might just be a photoshopped photo, but after watching the video, it really is there!

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If the attacks on Trump and by extension the office of POTUS weren’t constant and really old now this would be pretty funny.

Hope whoever did it is found out and they have the book thrown at them

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
If the attacks on Trump and by extension the office of POTUS weren’t constant and really old now this would be pretty funny.

I suspect if someone didn't already lose their job over this, it will be happening shortly.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Trump trolls people all the time. So someone did it to him? Big deal.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Yeah, it should be totally illegal to break some politician's balls.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster

He only responds to trolls. People without any class attack him FIRST, then when he responds in like fashion they go into uncontrollable spaz-tastic fits that last for YEARS while pretending it's all Trump's doing.

Remember what type of folks you're dealing with when mentioning those on the losing end of Trump's responses--the greatest hypocrites who ever walked on the face of the Earth.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Meh, who cares... Spoiled kids always act like that when they don't get their way.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

He only responds to trolls. People without any class attack him FIRST, then when he responds in like fashion they go into uncontrollable spaz-tastic fits that last for YEARS while pretending it's all Trump's doing.

Remember what type of folks you're dealing with when mentioning those on the losing end of Trump's responses--the greatest hypocrites who ever walked on the face of the Earth.

You’re telling me that Trump has never tweeted about someone unprovoked? Yeah I don’t buy that one bit. At least be honest about the situation. He talks a lot of #.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Trump likes to troll.

So if he can dish it out he needs to be man enough to take it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The world is full of twits and they have a web site named after them.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That's not trolling anymore, it's a piece of art. Excellent find!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
pretty funny, congrats to the guy with the balls to do it (or gal..)

but, sucks to be them - consider yourself fired... and possibly being sued!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Gotta admit the level of TDS is growing more deranged.

Whoever did it, is the reason the USA is becoming the world's laughing stock... not Trump.

Pat yourselves on the back. Your nappy is full.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You’re telling me that Trump has never tweeted about someone unprovoked? Yeah I don’t buy that one bit. At least be honest about the situation. He talks a lot of #.

Then link an instance, please.

I'm waiting...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

If the POTUS does not respect the Office why should anyone else? Docurm lol holy smokes that man does not have one iota of docurm, how many right wing nuts disrespected the office when Barry was in the WH? Plenty boy when the shoe is on the other foot both lefty and righty cant take the heat lol

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
People today have lost all sense of decorum or respect. You don't have to like Trump, but please respect the Office of the President.

There have been many presidents that I have not been a fan of, but Office of the President is not the same as the man who holds it.

Now you ask for "decorum". But not when Trump goes full retard on Twitter.

Funny how 'they' make a human shield around Trump to protect their prophet, everyone in trumps cross air is fair game

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

The cognitive dissonance of the people that are complaining about Trump being "disrespected" is astounding. Or maybe they are all 2-3 years old and have no reference of how the Republicans acted during the last administration. Also remember how "concerned" they were about the debt. Its almost like something is different now but I can't put my black on it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join